🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student newspaper at City Univ of NY urges violence against "white supremacist state"

Haven't these fools heard of affirmative action? Blacks get all sorts of special treatment in getting into college and getting a job afterwards and yet they're still failures.

White women and Asians are the main benefactors of AA. I've told you this before yet you keep repeating this lie.

How is AA racist if white women are the #1 users?

Exactly, dumbass

Haven't these fools heard of affirmative action? Blacks get all sorts of special treatment in getting into college and getting a job afterwards and yet they're still failures.

White women and Asians are the main benefactors of AA. I've told you this before yet you keep repeating this lie.

Exactly, dumbass

Do blacks benefit from AA?

Exactly, dumbass

Sure

Exactly, dumbass

Sure

Then his statement was accurate.

Exactly, dumbass

Sure

Sure as long as you omit that blacks are 3rd in line then yeah

Exactly, dumbass

Sure

No such omission is warranted. His statement was accurate.

Exactly, dumbass

Sure

No such omission is warranted. His statement was accurate.

and so is mine

Blacks already MURDER twice as many whites every year. They seemly don't have a problem with burning and destroying businesses.

What kind of violence are they talking about? Full on race war?

By the way, a couple weeks back a prof from this same city college was involved in an assault on a police officer.
Sounds like this little college is teaching the kids that violence is the preferred method.
Just think, your tax dollars go to places like this jr college.

Forum List

Back