Students at West Texas school district feel safe with staff who carry concealed weapons

Cool. It's not going to stop school shootings, though. As we saw in FL.
Lol
And depending on the honor of criminals not to carry firearms in to gun free zones is? You silly little fucker

Read, moron. Read through the comments, or hold your silence.
You’re the one that’s for gun free zone’s, know what we have to show for gun free zones? A whole bunch of dead kids thanks to you spineless fuckers

I never said I was for "gun free zones".

I said kids shouldn't be walking around school with guns.

Which is why I told you to READ THE COMMENTS before you started running your "mouth". Apparently, that's far too great a challenge for you.

Instead of arming teachers - why not just let the NRA take over our schools?

DWRhRvQWsAE8D3s.jpg

They'd be safer

Israel:

F090826GE02.jpg

Israeli_teachers_armed.jpg

Cool. It's not going to stop school shootings, though. As we saw in FL.
Lol
And depending on the honor of criminals not to carry firearms in to gun free zones is? You silly little fucker

Read, moron. Read through the comments, or hold your silence.
You’re the one that’s for gun free zone’s, know what we have to show for gun free zones? A whole bunch of dead kids thanks to you spineless fuckers

I never said I was for "gun free zones".

I said kids shouldn't be walking around school with guns.

Which is why I told you to READ THE COMMENTS before you started running your "mouth". Apparently, that's far too great a challenge for you.
You obviously do not understand that criminals are called criminals for a reason…

DWRhRvQWsAE8D3s.jpg

They'd be safer

Israel:

F090826GE02.jpg

Careful Sloping Brow will wet himself

Nawww. They're "Joos" The left doesn't care anything about them.

You mean like our Native American schools?

All schools you shit for brain moron. Stop making up stupid shit

DWRhRvQWsAE8D3s.jpg

They'd be safer

Israel:

F090826GE02.jpg

DWRhRvQWsAE8D3s.jpg

They'd be safer

Israel:

F090826GE02.jpg

Nice throwdown of the "indigenous people's" card. I don't believe in "Native American" schools. Just like I don't believe in "Blacks only" or "whites only" schools.

There are no "Native Americans", just like there are no "African Americans", "Irish Americans", or "Mexican Americans". If you can't just be an "American", just go back where you came from.

Which would be pretty hard for "Native Americans", because as far as I know, nobody has invented a time machine to go back to the 1800's.

Nice throwdown of the "indigenous people's" card. I don't believe in "Native American" schools. Just like I don't believe in "Blacks only" or "whites only" schools.

There are no "Native Americans", just like there are no "African Americans", "Irish Americans", or "Mexican Americans". If you can't just be an "American", just go back where you came from.

Which would be pretty hard for "Native Americans", because as far as I know, nobody has invented a time machine to go back to the 1800's.

Oooh Elizabeth Warren is going to be mad

Oooh Elizabeth Warren is going to be mad

Hope she doesn't go off the reservation. I'd sure hate to lose my scalp. :biggrin:

Outstanding! Every time I see one of those "No Weapons or Firearms" signs posted somewhere, it makes me think how they might as well put up a sign reading "Robbers and Murderers Welcome Here."

Our concealed carry law allows businesses to post that no firearms are allowed on the premise. I always ignore the signs because the penalty is only a simple trespassing ticket if they find out I'm carrying, and I refused to leave.

Unfortunately, I don't carry on school property or in a post office. The federal gun-free school zone law hasn't been over-ridden by the state here, so I have to pull over within 1,000 feet of the school property, unload my weapon, and place it in the trunk. Even off-duty law-enforcement officers have to do that. This is rather stupid, as it increases the possibility of an accidental discharge when you have to load or unload a firearm.

Except regular students should not be bringing guns to school, so the "no firearms" signs make sense.

I would have no problem with a student who has had the proper training and criminal background checks, carrying. Most everyone who carries on a daily basis has a safe, modern weapon with a secure holster. You strap it on in the morning and it just sits in the holster like it's not even there. It's like your wallet or watch, after awhile, you're not even aware of it.

Students are not supposed to have power over life and death at school. Which is, in the end, what a gun is; a killing machine. Besides that, as far as I know, you have to be 18 to legally possess and wear one, so that would put high school seniors in an awkward position over their younger peers.

Students are American citizens, aren't they? Are you saying they don't have the same right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit if happiness"?

You're wrong: There is no age limit to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. Just because you're 18 years old, doesn't mean that you should be denied the right to preserve and defend your own life.

A teens brain is not fully developed ,. the part of the brain that gives the young ones consequences.
This is why kids feel invincible.

You don't give a hormonal kid a gun..

What is wrong with you?

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Outstanding! Every time I see one of those "No Weapons or Firearms" signs posted somewhere, it makes me think how they might as well put up a sign reading "Robbers and Murderers Welcome Here."

Our concealed carry law allows businesses to post that no firearms are allowed on the premise. I always ignore the signs because the penalty is only a simple trespassing ticket if they find out I'm carrying, and I refused to leave.

Unfortunately, I don't carry on school property or in a post office. The federal gun-free school zone law hasn't been over-ridden by the state here, so I have to pull over within 1,000 feet of the school property, unload my weapon, and place it in the trunk. Even off-duty law-enforcement officers have to do that. This is rather stupid, as it increases the possibility of an accidental discharge when you have to load or unload a firearm.

Except regular students should not be bringing guns to school, so the "no firearms" signs make sense.

I would have no problem with a student who has had the proper training and criminal background checks, carrying. Most everyone who carries on a daily basis has a safe, modern weapon with a secure holster. You strap it on in the morning and it just sits in the holster like it's not even there. It's like your wallet or watch, after awhile, you're not even aware of it.

Students are not supposed to have power over life and death at school. Which is, in the end, what a gun is; a killing machine. Besides that, as far as I know, you have to be 18 to legally possess and wear one, so that would put high school seniors in an awkward position over their younger peers.

Students are American citizens, aren't they? Are you saying they don't have the same right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit if happiness"?

You're wrong: There is no age limit to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. Just because you're 18 years old, doesn't mean that you should be denied the right to preserve and defend your own life.

A teens brain is not fully developed ,. the part of the brain that gives the young ones consequences.

What is wrong with you?

Wasn't that long ago kids had guns in their pickup windows. They were not shooting up schools.

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you? Some lucky kids even got sub-machine guns and grenades. A shitload of dead Nazis would testify to that if they could.

1457685113_0dwdg83w-ve.jpg

Actually, there have been numerous shootings in courthouses. Try using google before you make a total fool of yourself.
You just made a fool of yourself. Learn to read. I never said shootings. I said mass shootings.

There is no way around it. Democrats want gun control because they want only thugs and gang bangers armed. Why? Because thugs and gang bangers are most likely to be black or hispanic killing white people and that is the goal.

And yet, these mass shooters are usually white men.
Hmmm.

Any idea on the numbers on blacks killing people, Timmy? Recently in Chicago an 11 year old girl making Smores wirh her friends caught one in the forehead during a gang shootout. Where is the outrage? Your precious media isn't telling you the real story

There is outrage . But righty freaks refuse to act on the gun problem in our country .

Need I remind you that the most liberal President this country ever had, didn't do shit about it? In fact, more inner-city minorities were shot and murdered during Obama's administration, than ever before.

Quit blaming people who want the right to protect themselves and start owning up to the fact that you people have caused a real problem in this country.
Stop talking out of your ass..
Trump and the GOP rolled back the gun laws Obama had in place.
There is a protest planned in March ..These kids are standing up to you crazy ass control freaks who drink NRA Koolaide.

What is wrong with you?

Control freak

Forum List

Back