Students at West Texas school district feel safe with staff who carry concealed weapons

You just made a fool of yourself. Learn to read. I never said shootings. I said mass shootings.

There is no way around it. Democrats want gun control because they want only thugs and gang bangers armed. Why? Because thugs and gang bangers are most likely to be black or hispanic killing white people and that is the goal.

And yet, these mass shooters are usually white men.
Hmmm.

Any idea on the numbers on blacks killing people, Timmy? Recently in Chicago an 11 year old girl making Smores wirh her friends caught one in the forehead during a gang shootout. Where is the outrage? Your precious media isn't telling you the real story

There is outrage . But righty freaks refuse to act on the gun problem in our country .

Need I remind you that the most liberal President this country ever had, didn't do shit about it? In fact, more inner-city minorities were shot and murdered during Obama's administration, than ever before.

Quit blaming people who want the right to protect themselves and start owning up to the fact that you people have caused a real problem in this country.
Stop talking out of your ass..
Trump and the GOP rolled back the gun laws Obama had in place.
There is a protest planned in March ..These kids are standing up to you crazy ass control freaks who drink NRA Koolaide.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The kiddies protest will accomplish nothing and you leftist assholes should be ashamed of yourselves for pawning them

You just made a fool of yourself. Learn to read. I never said shootings. I said mass shootings.

There is no way around it. Democrats want gun control because they want only thugs and gang bangers armed. Why? Because thugs and gang bangers are most likely to be black or hispanic killing white people and that is the goal.

Hmmm.

Any idea on the numbers on blacks killing people, Timmy? Recently in Chicago an 11 year old girl making Smores wirh her friends caught one in the forehead during a gang shootout. Where is the outrage? Your precious media isn't telling you the real story

There is outrage . But righty freaks refuse to act on the gun problem in our country .

Need I remind you that the most liberal President this country ever had, didn't do shit about it? In fact, more inner-city minorities were shot and murdered during Obama's administration, than ever before.

Quit blaming people who want the right to protect themselves and start owning up to the fact that you people have caused a real problem in this country.
There is a protest planned in March ..These kids are standing up to you crazy ass control freaks who drink NRA Koolaide.

Just what the hell are you talking about? What gun laws "Obama had in place"? Wow, you really stepped in it this time.

:laughing0301:

Hmmm.

the NRA is not pro-gun enough, America needs to be better armed

Hmmm.

Just what the hell are you talking about? What gun laws "Obama had in place"? Wow, you really stepped in it this time.

:laughing0301:

Yeah that was bad lol

Except regular students should not be bringing guns to school, so the "no firearms" signs make sense.

I would have no problem with a student who has had the proper training and criminal background checks, carrying. Most everyone who carries on a daily basis has a safe, modern weapon with a secure holster. You strap it on in the morning and it just sits in the holster like it's not even there. It's like your wallet or watch, after awhile, you're not even aware of it.

Students are not supposed to have power over life and death at school. Which is, in the end, what a gun is; a killing machine. Besides that, as far as I know, you have to be 18 to legally possess and wear one, so that would put high school seniors in an awkward position over their younger peers.

Students are American citizens, aren't they? Are you saying they don't have the same right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit if happiness"?

You're wrong: There is no age limit to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. Just because you're 18 years old, doesn't mean that you should be denied the right to preserve and defend your own life.

A teens brain is not fully developed ,. the part of the brain that gives the young ones consequences.
This is why kids feel invincible.

You don't give a hormonal kid a gun..

What is wrong with you?

Wasn't that long ago kids had guns in their pickup windows. They were not shooting up schools.
Yes we also had a rifle club in highschool..
When did we start selling guns that can kill so many in minutes?

I would have no problem with a student who has had the proper training and criminal background checks, carrying. Most everyone who carries on a daily basis has a safe, modern weapon with a secure holster. You strap it on in the morning and it just sits in the holster like it's not even there. It's like your wallet or watch, after awhile, you're not even aware of it.

Students are not supposed to have power over life and death at school. Which is, in the end, what a gun is; a killing machine. Besides that, as far as I know, you have to be 18 to legally possess and wear one, so that would put high school seniors in an awkward position over their younger peers.

Students are American citizens, aren't they? Are you saying they don't have the same right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit if happiness"?

You're wrong: There is no age limit to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. Just because you're 18 years old, doesn't mean that you should be denied the right to preserve and defend your own life.

A teens brain is not fully developed ,. the part of the brain that gives the young ones consequences.

What is wrong with you?

Wasn't that long ago kids had guns in their pickup windows. They were not shooting up schools.

1960s. Nice try

It wasn't a law. It was a rule where the SSA had to report individuals who couldn't handle their own finances to NICS.

Hmmm.

the NRA is not pro-gun enough, America needs to be better armed

Agreed. If I'm going to be a part of the standing militia as per the Constitution, I demand that my government supply me with all the firepower I need to protect my country. We'll start with a couple of these and work our way up...

latest

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try
Nope..the law expired in 2003..look at what Congress has been doing..OMG

A brief history of America's massive gun-buying spree

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try

Midterms are coming...no congressman is going to risk it by banning guns

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try

Americans have always been buying guns. Back in the 1950's the Civilian Marksmanship Program made available hundreds of thousands of surplus military M1 Garands and carbines to the civilian population. The M1 carbines could take either a 20-round or a 30-round magazine and could be bought for a song.

And yet, we didn't see any school shootings. So what's changed? The availability of firearms with high-capacity magazines?

I don't think so.

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try

Not even the Democrats who are up for election, would even consider any kind of firearms legislation. Maybe they're on the NRA's payroll too.

:biggrin:

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try

Well, Sassy.
I could feel that things were heated up with this shooting.
I think this protest in March is going to be huge..
We will see..
I don't think this is going away

1960s. Nice try

Well, Sassy.
We will see..

Naw. It'll be overshadowed by the Dindu Nuffin War in Chicago. It starts warming up there in March and the brothers are getting cabin fever.

1960s. Nice try

Well, Sassy.
We will see..

Naw. It'll be overshadowed by the Dindu Nuffin War in Chicago. It starts warming up there in March and the brothers are getting cabin fever.
Well I can almost bet that the NRA will throw in some violent people to cause havoc and try to discredit the walk..this happens on both sides when the people stand up..
Time that we get rid of these paid off politicians..on both sides.

1960s. Nice try

Not even the Democrats who are up for election, would even consider any kind of firearms legislation. Maybe they're on the NRA's payroll too.

[emoji3]
They are all paid off..

Cool. It's not going to stop school shootings, though. As we saw in FL.
How many teachers were armed? I hadn't read that. Provide the link please. The one football coach who ran to the stairwell to defend the children was not allowed the tools necessary for the job. He, along with a bunch of kids, were slaughtered as a result of the failed "gun free zones" created by liberals. Guess crazy people don't always follow the law.

What is wrong with you?

1960s. Nice try

Americans have always been buying guns. Back in the 1950's the Civilian Marksmanship Program made available hundreds of thousands of surplus military M1 Garands and carbines to the civilian population. The M1 carbines could take either a 20-round or a 30-round magazine and could be bought for a song.

And yet, we didn't see any school shootings. So what's changed? The availability of firearms with high-capacity magazines?

I don't think so.
Here I found the link , take a look at the history.

Last edited:
1960s. Nice try

Well, Sassy.
We will see..

Well I can almost bet that the NRA will throw in some violent people to cause havoc and try to discredit the walk..this happens on both sides when the people stand up..

Yeah, I guess you're right. You have to watch those NRA instigators and provocateurs. They're always hiding in the shadows, waiting and watching to stir up the crowd at the right moment.

I don't trust them. They keep sending me pamphlets in the mail but I burn them because I'm afraid they might have miniature hidden microphones in them. I know damned well that all they really want to do is steal my precious bodily fluids.

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

Well, Sassy.
We will see..

Yeah, I guess you're right. You have to watch those NRA instigators and provocateurs. They're always hiding in the shadows, waiting and watching to stir up the crowd at the right moment.

I don't trust them. They keep sending me pamphlets in the mail but I burn them because I'm afraid they might have miniature hidden microphones in them. I know damned well that all they really want to do is steal my precious bodily fluids.

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Go ahead and support it ...that link shows the timeline of how these guns became available to the mentally ill.
I am a mom of 2boys in college
Show some respect for the ones getting murdered by it.

Forum List

Back