Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

Tax benefits and subsidization a coercions. Granting coercion based on irrelevant sex behavior is unacceptable and infringement on liberty.
Citing the increase in divorce as an excuse is attempting to use a bad thing to justify another bad thing.
Post-1960's culture demonstrates uniquely that family structure is socially pertinent. Contributing to the decay of family structure contributes to social demise. This is a fairly recent phenomenon and is obfuscated by homo marriage and single mom agendas because it is inconvenient.

The marriages of gays is not about sexual behavior. They can have the same sex without being married.

They get married for the same reasons straight couples do. And that is the simple truth.

My marriages were not based on our sexual activities but on our love for one another and our desire to have a public, long-term, committed relationship. It is the same with gays. They are not gay based solely on what they do in bed, but also on who they love.
No, marriage was created for solidification of family. It's just that that was such an obvious given they probably didn't expect it would need to be stipulated.
Now we get to endure the consequences of the semantic twisting of the original intent.
Thanks for the crime.

Crime? lmao Including same sex couples who wish to create a legal and long-term relationship is a crime? That is laughably insane. And it still solidifies the family. It makes it easier to adopt and gives both parents rights where the children (either adopted or artificially conceived) are concerned.

Marriage provides numerous benefits to our society. What benefits, other than natural conception of children, is not provided by a gay marriage?
Crime is the result of the depletion of structured families. Kids need a mother and a father, not either or two of either but both.
So gay people raise criminals? All criminals?
What do you have to back that up?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Criminals are often the product of families devoid of the necessary structure, that being a mother and a father. This is a recent concern. You lefties need to catch up.

No, marriage was created for solidification of family. It's just that that was such an obvious given they probably didn't expect it would need to be stipulated.
Now we get to endure the consequences of the semantic twisting of the original intent.
Thanks for the crime.

Crime? lmao Including same sex couples who wish to create a legal and long-term relationship is a crime? That is laughably insane. And it still solidifies the family. It makes it easier to adopt and gives both parents rights where the children (either adopted or artificially conceived) are concerned.

Marriage provides numerous benefits to our society. What benefits, other than natural conception of children, is not provided by a gay marriage?
Crime is the result of the depletion of structured families. Kids need a mother and a father, not either or two of either but both.

Kids need parents who love them and work to make sure they have what they need. Gender is not the issue.
No, that's old think. I used to believe that, too, until the reality of rampant unstructured families manifested itself in higher crime and failing schools. The more people encourage unstructured families the longer the problem will continue. Legal homo marriage contributes to the unstructured family problem.
Same Sex marriages are as structured as hetero marriages, and both more so than single parent families. Hetero marriage at a 50% divorce rate contributes to the unstructured family problem.
Children need both a mother and father. Not one or two of just either. This is a recent phenomenon of the past 50 years or so. Get with it. Climb out the past.

The marriages of gays is not about sexual behavior. They can have the same sex without being married.

They get married for the same reasons straight couples do. And that is the simple truth.

My marriages were not based on our sexual activities but on our love for one another and our desire to have a public, long-term, committed relationship. It is the same with gays. They are not gay based solely on what they do in bed, but also on who they love.
Thanks for the crime.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Criminals are often the product of families devoid of the necessary structure, that being a mother and a father. This is a recent concern. You lefties need to catch up.

And then sometimes you have a loving mother and father who both happen to be criminals themselves, who either raise you into the lifestyle or encourage you to achieve your own dreams outside the family business ^_^

Thanks for the crime.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

And then sometimes you have a loving mother and father who both happen to be criminals themselves, who either raise you into the lifestyle or encourage you to achieve your own dreams outside the family business ^_^

That's right, use the anecdotal to justify a bad thing.
Crime is up in our town so we should all become criminals. Better yet, legalize all illegal activity and then the drop rate will drop to zero.

Kids need parents who love them and work to make sure they have what they need. Gender is not the issue.
No, that's old think. I used to believe that, too, until the reality of rampant unstructured families manifested itself in higher crime and failing schools. The more people encourage unstructured families the longer the problem will continue. Legal homo marriage contributes to the unstructured family problem.
Same Sex marriages are as structured as hetero marriages, and both more so than single parent families. Hetero marriage at a 50% divorce rate contributes to the unstructured family problem.
Children need both a mother and father. Not one or two of just either. This is a recent phenomenon of the past 50 years or so. Get with it. Climb out the past.
You are entitled to your wrong opinion, of course.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Crime is up in our town so we should all become criminals. Better yet, legalize all illegal activity and then the drop rate will drop to zero.
Non sequitur and argumentum ab absurdum.

Either argue critically or emotionally, but not both ways.

Countries with weak governments are subjugated. Something asswipes want for this country.
No one I know wants a weak government. We want limited, efficient government that doesn't stifle liberty or dictate choice.

So get the gov't out of marriage altogether. I am all for limited gov't.
That would be throwing the baby out with the bath water. Legal marriage provides a solid support structure for families. Structured families.

Gay marriage provides the same structure for families that straight marriages do.
No, it doesn't. It's missing a necessary gender.

I raised 4 kids, and they never saw my genitals. What I taught them, as a father, can be taught by anyone of any gender.

And the number of single parent homes has increased since the mid-70s, but the crime rate has dropped steadily during that time. Your claims don't fit the facts.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

No, why don't we use facts.

Fact #1 - The number of single parent households and households with gay parents has increased since the 1970s.
Fact #2 - The crime rate in the US has been dropping since the mid 70s.

No one I know wants a weak government. We want limited, efficient government that doesn't stifle liberty or dictate choice.

That would be throwing the baby out with the bath water. Legal marriage provides a solid support structure for families. Structured families.

Gay marriage provides the same structure for families that straight marriages do.

I raised 4 kids, and they never saw my genitals. What I taught them, as a father, can be taught by anyone of any gender.
You provided the necessary gender role model they needed in a father. Let's hope they got the same necessary thing from their mother.

And the number of single parent homes has increased since the mid-70s, but the crime rate has dropped steadily during that time. Your claims don't fit the facts.
No, the crime and school failings have increased coinciding with depletion of family structure. Especially where the unstructured families dominate, such as, every mostly black jurisdiction. Empirical.

You provided the necessary gender role model they needed in a father. Let's hope they got the same necessary thing from their mother.

My first wife and I divorced when the kids were 9, 10, and 12. I saw them every other weekend and for any special events. They lived with my ex-wife and her partner. By your standards they should have lacked something?

All 3 graduated from high school with honors (1 had a 4.28GPA). All 3 graduated from college (1 got a masters in Aerospace engineering). None of them were in any trouble with the law or in school. One is married and the other 2 are in long term relationships (my daughter is engaged). My kids had loving, supportive, solid parents. The fact that 2 of them were women had no effect on them. Well, except they got to see the despicable and biased hatred that some low-life members of society like to spew out.

No, the crime and school failings have increased coinciding with depletion of family structure. Especially where the unstructured families dominate, such as, every mostly black jurisdiction. Empirical.

Sorry, but the crime rates have been steadily falling for the last few decades. You may HEAR about more crimes, but the actual per capita crime rates are lower.

My first wife and I divorced when the kids were 9, 10, and 12. I saw them every other weekend and for any special events. They lived with my ex-wife and her partner. By your standards they should have lacked something?

All 3 graduated from high school with honors (1 had a 4.28GPA). All 3 graduated from college (1 got a masters in Aerospace engineering). None of them were in any trouble with the law or in school. One is married and the other 2 are in long term relationships (my daughter is engaged). My kids had loving, supportive, solid parents. The fact that 2 of them were women had no effect on them. Well, except they got to see the despicable and biased hatred that some low-life members of society like to spew out.
You were involved in their lives as they needed it. Good for you and them. We've already discussed this. What homo marriage and single parenting by 'choice' does is deprive kids of that parent. I doubt your kids would all have done as well if you weren't in their lives at all. That's what the alternatives contrive. Imagine your kids never have even been given the chance to know you exist.

You were involved in their lives as they needed it. Good for you and them. We've already discussed this. What homo marriage and single parenting by 'choice' does is deprive kids of that parent. I doubt your kids would all have done as well if you weren't in their lives at all. That's what the alternatives contrive. Imagine your kids never have even been given the chance to know you exist.

How about imagining all the children who would grow up in an institution if we only allowed straight couples to adopt?

How about imagining all the children who would grow up in an institution if we only allowed straight couples to adopt?
Again with the anecdotal. We're not taking about hardship cases. We're talking about people who want to intentionally create circumstances where human beings are deprived of any opportunity to be raised by their actual parents. That is a major human rights violation.

We have already discussed your anectodal opinion is not fact, Rosh.

Your opinion of marriage equality is immaterial to whether it works well.

What evidence of a critical material do have have for your opinions.

Again with the anecdotal. We're not taking about hardship cases. We're talking about people who want to intentionally create circumstances where human beings are deprived of any opportunity to be raised by their actual parents. That is a major human rights violation.

No, I am not talking about anecdotal evidence at all. You are saying that it is wrong (a human rights violation) for kids to be raised either by single parents or by a same sex couple. It is logical then that there will be a large number of kids who will be raised in an institution. If it is, as you claim, a human rights violation we should not allow those kids to be raised in such a situation. You can't have it both ways.

And exactly what is it that you think only a father or only a mother can teach a child? This idea that one gender or the other is the only one capable of teaching the kids something important is nonsense.

Crime is at thirty year lows.

Marriage equality apparently has a good effect on society.

An anti gay day wasnt a good idea. Why fan the flames and add more hate.

You cant force anyone to think or believe the same way. Have a "get along no matter what" day.

Forum List

Back