Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

You know what you know. Adorable. You would not know a left winger if one kissed you on the tip of your dick or a rightwinger turned you around, bent you over, and made you sing soprano.
If you give me a list of your beliefs I will know whether you are a left or right winger. Hating gays is the only thing that keeps me a little bit right. Otherwise I'm all for social freedom and I am fiscally conservative. Gays just rub me the wrong way. It's unnatural and similar to fucking animals. Also today's world is always pushing the fact that gays can do no wrong. Watch movies and listen to the media. Who's to say the statistics are at all accurate in this social climate?
And fortunately we have a Constitution and its case law to protect gay Americans from your fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity.
I think people were designed to fit best with a penis going into a vagina or a woman's butt.
But see if your woman is bisexual, than an opportunity may present itself to have two vaginas and two "woman's butts" for the penis to go into

I like that. I'm mostly talking about gay men. Normally lesbian couples sound hot but in reality it's a bunch of fat chicks that can't find men. Lesbians can't even have real sex so it's hard to get grossed out by them trying to scissor.

I am not talking about lesbians/ homosexuals, I am talking about bisexual people. What do you think of hot, attractive women who are bi?

And "scissoring"? Lol. Strapons yo. Strapons

If you give me a list of your beliefs I will know whether you are a left or right winger. Hating gays is the only thing that keeps me a little bit right. Otherwise I'm all for social freedom and I am fiscally conservative. Gays just rub me the wrong way. It's unnatural and similar to fucking animals. Also today's world is always pushing the fact that gays can do no wrong. Watch movies and listen to the media. Who's to say the statistics are at all accurate in this social climate?
And fortunately we have a Constitution and its case law to protect gay Americans from your fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity.
I think people were designed to fit best with a penis going into a vagina or a woman's butt.
But see if your woman is bisexual, than an opportunity may present itself to have two vaginas and two "woman's butts" for the penis to go into

I like that. I'm mostly talking about gay men. Normally lesbian couples sound hot but in reality it's a bunch of fat chicks that can't find men. Lesbians can't even have real sex so it's hard to get grossed out by them trying to scissor.

I am not talking about lesbians/ homosexuals, I am talking about bisexual people. What do you think of hot, attractive women who are bi?

Having a threesome with 2 bi chicks would be great. lol. But in a relationship I care anything about I probably wouldn't want a threesome.

What do you think of bi women or bi men in the bedroom?

Having a threesome with 2 bi chicks would be great. lol. But in a relationship I care anything about I probably wouldn't want a threesome.

What do you think of bi women or bi men in the bedroom?

There are pleasures that must be experienced before you can truly understand them. Words can not accurately describe the mindblowing sensations that may be experienced when more than two healthy, beautiful people engage in intercourse with one another.

Last edited:
People fear what they do not understand.
How interesting you being the one to say this when you couldn't be a better example of it the way that you never hesitate to give certain people here all of the grief that you give them about what they choose to stand for and believe in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh I understand you just fine. You're overweight and fugly and look like an Ewok with mange. And you are obsessed with some guy named James Otto. You all sorts of pathetic
You don't understand people who believe in the Lord which is the group that I fall into, so I guess that means that you are scared of me and everyone else in the group since you say that people fear what they don't understand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually I believe in YHWH as well, but in my own Sumero-Abrahamic Pagan way. I do not allow myself to be indoctrinated by religion, but I can find power in every single one of them.

And I did not say "All people fear everything they do not understand", you fucking mangy Ewok. The sky appears blue, but it ain't always blue. Sometimes it appears violet, or orange... or red. Or black. You get the idea.

Or perhaps you do not ^_^

For the record, I sleep alone until I am married. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not been missing out on. :) :) :)

No, no harm at all. But when you make claim like "they shouldn't have children" and have no actual evidence to back it up, I will point out the error of your claim and make fun of you.
They shouldn't have children. I'll keep my opinion and left up to vote I would vote that way. If people say yes I really don't care that much either way. I wouldn't lose a nights sleep if I knew every gay couple had there own child. Good for them they won. I won't say I think they should have children cause I don't think they should.

So you just think that way because you think that way? No real evidence at all, but you are still willing to vote based on your ignorance? *sigh* That sort of logic explains a lot about our world.
My belief is based on the fact that I find it repulsive and most gay people I've met have been druggies. Left wingers want to brainwash diversity of thinking from society and kill our culture.
You know what you know. Adorable. You would not know a left winger if one kissed you on the tip of your dick or a rightwinger turned you around, bent you over, and made you sing soprano.

Hating gays means you are substituting them for hating yourself.

Please tell us why. It has everything to do with your fear, ignorance, or stupidity.

They shouldn't have children. I'll keep my opinion and left up to vote I would vote that way. If people say yes I really don't care that much either way. I wouldn't lose a nights sleep if I knew every gay couple had there own child. Good for them they won. I won't say I think they should have children cause I don't think they should.

So you just think that way because you think that way? No real evidence at all, but you are still willing to vote based on your ignorance? *sigh* That sort of logic explains a lot about our world.
My belief is based on the fact that I find it repulsive and most gay people I've met have been druggies. Left wingers want to brainwash diversity of thinking from society and kill our culture.

Please tell us why.
I dunno. Maybe I need to go to confession. Please be my spiritual guide. jk

"Hating gays means you are substituting them for hating yourself" is something a fag would say. I use the word hate too liberally. It's more of a disgust. Like whenever a dog roles in it's own shit.

P.S. By the way, thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not been missing out on. :) :) :)
Thank you for that. I am not the only one on the Board then. I was that way after the death of my first wife as well before I remarried more than twenty years ago.

If I missed out on some experiences, I can live with that and sleep well at night.

Please tell us why.

"Hating gays means you are substituting them for hating yourself" is something a fag would say. I use the word hate too liberally. It's more of a disgust. Like whenever a dog roles in it's own shit.
:lol: It is something a normal, well-adjusted human being would say. Calling me a homosexual falsely does not resolve anything for you. What you are rolling in is your own inner filth.

Please tell us why.

:lol: It is something a normal, well-adjusted human being would say. Calling me a homosexual falsely does not resolve anything for you.
I guess you are now claiming that only fags can be well adjusted individual. More liberal propaganda making fags into saints.

I guess you are now claiming that only fags can be well adjusted individual. More liberal propaganda making fags into saints.
That is YOU saying that, no one else.

I imagine homosexuals can be every bit as screwed up as heterosexuals.

SUPERMAN1929 believes his opinions are factual evidence.
I believe in the right to express my anti gay opinions but still think gays should have their rights as well. No harm in either unless you're a little bitch.

No, no harm at all. But when you make claim like "they shouldn't have children" and have no actual evidence to back it up, I will point out the error of your claim and make fun of you.

The fact that you find it repulsive is meaningless. I find a lot of things repulsive, but I don't believe we should have laws against it.

The fact that you know some gay druggies is obviously a small sampling of the gay community. There are plenty who are athletes, corporate executives, artists, business owners ect ect ect.

Haha. You act like I think we should stone them or something. In reality I don't even outcast them from social situations. I treat them well but if someone asks what I think about it I will tell them that it's not ok to me. It has nothing to do with fear, ignorance, or stupidity. I think people were designed to fit best with a penis going into a vagina or a woman's butt. If they choose to hate me for this aspect and treat me differently then good for them. They're the haters.

So a penis in a woman's butt is good, but a penis in a man's butt is repulsive? Hmmm

It was more of the context saying that I'm not a well adjusted individual based on the fact that I don't believe in homosexuality and think it is unnatural. A way for liberals to attempt to prey on weak minds making them feel "guilty" or stupid for a completely natural feelings of wanting to cast out a perverse group of people. I will never act on these feeling and treat them well regardless because I don't like attacking individuals.

Haha. You act like I think we should stone them or something. In reality I don't even outcast them from social situations. I treat them well but if someone asks what I think about it I will tell them that it's not ok to me. It has nothing to do with fear, ignorance, or stupidity. I think people were designed to fit best with a penis going into a vagina or a woman's butt. If they choose to hate me for this aspect and treat me differently then good for them. They're the haters.

So a penis in a woman's butt is good, but a penis in a man's butt is repulsive? Hmmm
It's cause I like straight butt sex. Guy on guy is just so disgusting and perverse. I said I didn't care if gays get married. It worries me having these sexual perverts raising defenseless children.

I think the biggest thing you should adjust is how you think of gay couples. (when I use the term "gay couple" I mean either gay men or gay women)

If a gay couple wants to marry, it is not for sex. They can have that already, and probably have been having sex for a while.

Gays aren't just attracted to the same gender sexually, that is who they love as well. I don't have to completely understand it to respect it.

It's cause I like straight butt sex. Guy on guy is just so disgusting and perverse. I said I didn't care if gays get married. It worries me having these sexual perverts raising defenseless children.

A lot of people would call you a pervert for wanting anal sex with a woman.

No one should have sex with children. If they do they should be prosecuted. But just because they are gay does not mean they are pedophiles.

Thank you for that. I am not the only one on the Board then. I was that way after the death of my first wife as well before I remarried more than twenty years ago.

If I missed out on some experiences, I can live with that and sleep well at night.
You are so welcome! :) :) :)

God bless you and your family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It was more of the context saying that I'm not a well adjusted individual based on the fact that I don't believe in homosexuality and think it is unnatural. A way for liberals to attempt to prey on weak minds making them feel "guilty" or stupid for a completely natural feelings of wanting to cast out a perverse group of people. I will never act on these feeling and treat them well regardless because I don't like attacking individuals.
No, that is YOU saying that, no one else. Your opinions are yours, but they are not based in reality. You are feelings are from a socially directed upbringing, not from natural inborn feeling. You should never hurt any one except in defense. You have no moral or legal right to cast homosexual out because you disagree with them, any more than they have to cast you out as a heterosexual.

A lot of people would call you a pervert for wanting anal sex with a woman.

No one should have sex with children. If they do they should be prosecuted. But just because they are gay does not mean they are pedophiles.
If butt sex is not normal, for me anyway, then I guess we toss superman out of the village with the gay guys.

Forum List

Back