Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

Everyone’s for limited government, including prohibiting government from seeking to deny gay Americans their 14th Amendment right to access marriage law.

Indeed, 14th Amendment jurisprudence places limits and prohibitions on state and local governments from violating the rights of American citizens residing in the states, rendering invalid state and local measures intended to disadvantage a given class of person based solely on who they are, motivated only by an unwarranted hostility toward a class of persons, such as gay Americans.
Jones said: Everyone’s for limited government, including prohibiting government from seeking to deny gay Americans their 14th Amendment right to access marriage law.

Everyone except millions of Republicans. Have you gone daffy?

Oh wait. Was your post "satire"?

Until the critical thinking and objective evidence cracks that feeling open like an egg over a hot frying pan. Your feeling is not evidence at all, just how you feel.
The evidence of it being unnatural is that partners reproduce. That's the point of couples. The other 2 lack any kind of evidence whatsoever. I think the desire for married people to not receive tax breaks now days is very justifiable to a rational mind.
Your evidence leads us to conclude that marriage is only for reproduction. It is not at all.
Sexual deviancy and perversity (homosexuality) - the act or the lifestyle or the public manifestation in any way - has no place in public life, and should be kept in the closet, where it belongs.
In your opinion.
Precisely...

An opinion shared by vast numbers of my fellow countrymen...

Sufficient so as to continue articulating it in public against the day when the Nation can begin to reverse the recent legal successes obtained by the Gay Mafia...

Perhaps as early as January 20, 2017...
Nah, your degenerate minority's call on this is over. For good.

The evidence of it being unnatural is that partners reproduce. That's the point of couples. The other 2 lack any kind of evidence whatsoever. I think the desire for married people to not receive tax breaks now days is very justifiable to a rational mind.
Your evidence leads us to conclude that marriage is only for reproduction. It is not at all.
Sexual deviancy and perversity (homosexuality) - the act or the lifestyle or the public manifestation in any way - has no place in public life, and should be kept in the closet, where it belongs.
In your opinion.
Precisely...

Sufficient so as to continue articulating it in public against the day when the Nation can begin to reverse the recent legal successes obtained by the Gay Mafia...

Please continue to smugly believe just that.

It will make the eventual take-down all the more sweet and laugh-able...

In your opinion.
Precisely...

The majority of Americans are not opposed to gay marriage. The thing about this sort of hatred is, once people start to see the light and realize it is just bigotry, they won't go back to it again.

Kondor3 and his minority, in defiance of the law and of the courts, believes they will end marriage equality. How adorable. Bet he stamps his little hooves in the corner when he says that.

In your opinion.
Precisely...

The majority of Americans are not opposed to gay marriage. The thing about this sort of hatred is, once people start to see the light and realize it is just bigotry, they won't go back to it again.
Very much like civil rights or women in management positions.

In your opinion.
Precisely...

Disagree.

Virtually each and every time that a State-level referendum was put to a vote, the constituents of that State voted in favor of a ban against Gay Marriage.

The only way these referenda have been defeated is through so-called Progressive Judicial Activism.

Have polls in recent years shown a flipping of public opinion in favor of Gay Marriage?

Yes, in many instances.

Why?

Voter Exhaustion.

Why continue to care, if the Courts are just going to shoot you down again?

And, generally speaking, homosexuals just aren't important enough in the grand scheme of things, to get overly worked-up about it - in the eyes of a great many.

But the only true "poll" which really matters a damn is the Voting Booth.

And we all know how that Authoritative and Ultimate Poll ends-up, time and again, in various parts of the country, don't we?

You mistake current trends for long-term prospects.

The two are not the same - and certainly not, in this case.

Again... time will tell.

Meanwhile... a Constitutional Amendment, protecting traditional Heterosexual Marriage, seems like a damned-fine idea.

That way, the Gay Lobby can't touch it.

In your opinion.
Precisely...

I truly believe the majority of the GOP is degenerate. Let him die? Feed the poor and they will breed? Children work harder when they are hungry? This is the worst group of Americans since the KKK went public.

Kondor3 and his buddies conveniently forget the last ten elections and amendments or so. As the CR actions were being passed and the federal marshals and armed forces enforced the law with the majority's blessing, so it will be with marriage equality. The hetero-fascist agenda is failing to deprive the marriage equality community its civil rights.

Last edited:
In your opinion.
Precisely...

I truly believe the majority of the GOP is degenerate. Let him die? Feed the poor and they will breed? Children work harder when they are hungry? This is the worst group of Americans since the KKK went public.
Awwwww.... I don't think you like Americans who don't support the Gay Agenda... tsk, tsk, tsk... my, my, my... oh, dearie-me... what to do now, Emmy Lou?

In your opinion.
Precisely...

Awwwww.... I don't think you like Americans who don't support the Gay Agenda... tsk, tsk, tsk... my, my, my... oh, dearie-me... what to do now, Emmy Lou?
There is no 'gay agenda,' the notion is idiocy, a ridiculous, hateful contrivance of the right.

Seeking one's comprehensive civil rights, including the right to equal protection of the law, does not constitute an 'agenda.'

...There is no 'gay agenda,' the notion is idiocy, a ridiculous, hateful contrivance of the right...
It is a convenient label for branding the combination of highly organized and loose-knit grass-roots Gay Rights Activism, which has become a tool of Oppression and Exceptionalism at the expense of the other 97% of the population - a term readily understood and broadly recognizable and easily and casually utilized by all but the Scheming Left et al.

...Seeking one's comprehensive civil rights, including the right to equal protection of the law, does not constitute an 'agenda.'
Mainstreaming and normalizing sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is not in the best interest of The Republic nor its People.

No lynch list........lgbtr's instigators
News Article Archive

The original article said there were claims of a "lynch list", but that no one they could find actually saw the list.

That there was no lynch list really doesn't make having an Anti-Gay Day any better.

Of course not,,,why should facts matter......after all as hilly would say what difference does it make.......

Please. I have not said facts shouldn't matter. But the uproar is not over the lynch list, but over the holiday in general.

...There is no 'gay agenda,' the notion is idiocy, a ridiculous, hateful contrivance of the right...
It is a convenient label for branding the combination of highly organized and loose-knit grass-roots Gay Rights Activism, which has become a tool of Oppression and Exceptionalism at the expense of the other 97% of the population - a term readily understood and broadly recognizable and easily and casually utilized by all but the Scheming Left et al.

...Seeking one's comprehensive civil rights, including the right to equal protection of the law, does not constitute an 'agenda.'
Mainstreaming and normalizing sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is not in the best interest of The Republic nor its People.

Mainstreaming and normalizing sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) has no effect on, nor does it harm, The Republic nor its People

News Article Archive

The original article said there were claims of a "lynch list", but that no one they could find actually saw the list.

That there was no lynch list really doesn't make having an Anti-Gay Day any better.

Of course not,,,why should facts matter......after all as hilly would say what difference does it make.......

Please. I have not said facts shouldn't matter. But the uproar is not over the lynch list, but over the holiday in general.
The uproar is fake as most of the facts dont comport with the evidence. The hate would be all lgbtrs

News Article Archive

The uproar is fake as most of the facts dont comport with the evidence. The hate would be all lgbtrs

The uproar is fake? Hardly. The uproar is due to a group trying to create a holiday that is basically against another group. That is simply bullshit.

Forum List

Back