Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

Nope. Are you?
Nope. You're still wrong though. Show me evidence that a gay man can't have a relationship with a girl.
You could fuck a dog, but that does not mean you are oriented toward canine sex.

Orgies all over town? Many far right social con 'Christian' churches do that. So do frat and sorority groups.

You just find it icky. That's OK.

Nope. Are you?
Nope. You're still wrong though. Show me evidence that a gay man can't have a relationship with a girl.
You could fuck a dog, but that does not mean you are oriented toward canine sex.
Yep. That's why I said you aren't born that way.

Let's just say everyone who commits crimes was "born that way" then we can have a lawless society with no values.
Let's just say humans "are born to walk the Christian" path, then we can have a Christian dictatorship. Your statement is a fallacy of false derivative analogy.

Nope. Are you?

No more than you can have a relationship with a man. Is it possible? Sure. Men did it for centuries to avoid persecution. But that is not how they are wired. They were living a lie.

The question is, why should men (and women) be forced to live a lie and unable to be with who they love, just because you think what they do is yucky?

The difference in the fight for women's/blacks/any minorities rights and gays is that gays were not born that way. They chose a life of disgusting sexual deviance. Let's just legalize beastiality and have people fucking their dogs in the streets.
That will no doubt come. That's what happened in every other country that normalized homosexuality.

Exactly what countries, after removing the persecutions on homosexuality, have people fucking dogs in the streets?

superman, the dude is drinking early, even for her.
It really is the next step once gays have rights. Next we're going to live like African tribes having orgies all over town. The weird ones will be the ones who choose to not partake.

Where are these "african tribes" that have orgies all over town? I don't remember that ever being mentioned in any of my anthropology classes.

And you might be surprised how many orgies are happening in the nicer parts of town and in the suburbs. ;)

The difference in the fight for women's/blacks/any minorities rights and gays is that gays were not born that way. They chose a life of disgusting sexual deviance. Let's just legalize beastiality and have people fucking their dogs in the streets.
That will no doubt come. That's what happened in every other country that normalized homosexuality.
Please no....
No? How do you think fully legal animal brothels became legal in Germany or Sweden. I understand that Denmark is trying to change the law and provide protection to animals.

Please no....
No? How do you think fully legal animal brothels became legal in Germany or Sweden. I understand that Denmark is trying to change the law and provide protection to animals.

And in Thailand you can buy young boys. But that has nothing to do with gay marriages in the US.

There is a phrase that is typically ignored by those wanting to compare homosexuality with bestiality and such. It is "consenting adults".

Please no....

And in Thailand you can buy young boys. But that has nothing to do with gay marriages in the US.

There is a phrase that is typically ignored by those wanting to compare homosexuality with bestiality and such. It is "consenting adults".

How long do you think that line is going to hold when the forces of immorality keep pushing the boundaries? Do you really think you've erected an impregnable wall?

I'm not saying that gays will now start eroding the age of consent, I'm saying that those gays and Leftists like yourself, will be overrun by an even greater perversion that defies all restraints. You mention Thailand as a place where children can be bought for sex, so you already know that societies can become so. We're not special that we should expect any different if we turn our backs on God, morality, and the eternal standards of righteousness.

Please no....
I doubt you live in Denmark..

Once perversion is accepted as normal behavior it becomes that much easier to accept any and all perversions.

The whole point of the pervert movement is to have no standards at all. Then your personal standards would be to fuck corpses and no fascist could tell you no.

The whole point of the pervert movement is to have no standards at all. Then your personal standards would be to fuck corpses and no fascist could tell you no.
Hon, you are not the standard bearer or decider. And be careful with insinuations of pedophilia, bestiality, or necrophilia.

Nope. Are you?

Let's just say everyone who commits crimes was "born that way" then we can have a lawless society with no values.
Let's just say humans "are born to walk the Christian" path, then we can have a Christian dictatorship. Your statement is a fallacy of false derivative analogy.
I never mentioned the "Christian path". I said that you can make up an excuse to do any nasty perverted shit you want to by claiming you were born that way.
Nope. Are you?

No more than you can have a relationship with a man. Is it possible? Sure. Men did it for centuries to avoid persecution. But that is not how they are wired. They were living a lie.

The question is, why should men (and women) be forced to live a lie and unable to be with who they love, just because you think what they do is yucky?
It's disgusting and immoral.

Nope. Are you?

I never mentioned the "Christian path". I said that you can make up an excuse to do any nasty perverted shit you want to by claiming you were born that way.
Nope. Are you?

The fact that you think it is disgusting has no bearing on anything.

Immoral? Only if you based your entire concept of morality on a religious text.

Nope. Are you?

The fact that you think it is disgusting has no bearing on anything.

Immoral? Only if you based your entire concept of morality on a religious text.
It's freakish and unnatural. It's going to create bad diseases.

Forum List

Back