Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...
Besides homosexuals, there has also always been rapists, child molesters, and murderers in every society.
But that doesn't make them normal. ... :cool:
Hmmm....you can't seem to tell the difference between people who do not harm others and those (rapists, child molesters, and murderers) who do harm others. You might want to stay away from others....particularly children...if you cannot distinguish the difference.

Homosexuality increases in any over populated animal group.
In china it may be the unnatural ratio of men to women thanks to liberal progressive mao policies aimed at population control that leads to homosexuality

If so its just another reason for libs in America to bond with the CCP

China has just ordered its young men to be more "masculine."

Is it preparing for war?

Also, there's been a crackdown on gay themes in popular culture.

Answering someone who claimed Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays. Not according to the bible, they weren't.
you have serious reading comprehension problems

50: And they were haughty, AND COMMITTED ABOMINATION BEFORE ME: therefore I took them away as I saw good
And 49 explains what the abomination is.....you Whitey Righties are in trouble......49. “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy
wrong

Idleness is a shortcoming but its not an abomination

That would be like saying that smoking in a public place is a crime against humanity

And once again, it won't be long that Democrats begin supporting the rights of kiddie diddlers and the NAMBLA crowd.
That ship has sailed...

Republicans voted for Dennis Hastert, your president trump was BFF with Epstein. You have a pedo enabler in Gym Jordan....pushed for another pedo in Roy Moore AND then there's lil'Matt Gaetz and his pool boy.

Lies, lies, and more lies! Is that all you know how to do? How do you earn a paycheck lying so much? Paid posted for the DNC?
Republicans didn't vote for Dennis Hastert for Speaker of the House? Your president wasn't BFF with Epstein?
1619893348373.png
Gym Jordan, being a Mandatory Reporter, wasn't a pedo enabler? Roy Moore isn't a pedo but supported by trump? And....we are all watching the lil'Matt Gaetz story unfold as we speak.

In china it may be the unnatural ratio of men to women thanks to liberal progressive mao policies aimed at population control that leads to homosexuality

Is it preparing for war?

Is China telling the world their men are not masculine?

Is it preparing for war?

They sound like "Focus on the Family" that advised in one of their newsletters that fathers should shower with their sons and show off their "family jewels" in order to keep them from becoming gay.

Answering someone who claimed Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays. Not according to the bible, they weren't.
you have serious reading comprehension problems

50: And they were haughty, AND COMMITTED ABOMINATION BEFORE ME: therefore I took them away as I saw good
And 49 explains what the abomination is.....you Whitey Righties are in trouble......49. “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy
wrong

Idleness is a shortcoming but its not an abomination

That would be like saying that smoking in a public place is a crime against humanity
So, you disagree with what the bible says about Sodom and Gommorah, huh? Cafeteria christianity.....the Church of St. Luby's.

They sound like "Focus on the Family" that advised in one of their newsletters that fathers should shower with their sons and show off their "family jewels" in order to keep them from becoming gay.
i think you will need to document that lib lie

I have to wonder is the kid of Cuban descent and took issue with the fact that rag was over the top of the cuban flag. It disgusts me it was hanging at all though. There is no context or anything to his motivation, but at least he can't be crucified because he was a wearing a fuckin mask. He can't be identified properly in court.

Speaking of Cuba, during the early years of Castro's rule, gay men were sent to special concentration camps.
Whoopee! Something for CRCs to admire.

Seriously.

The politicians and the cops are responsible for the gay liberation movement.

In the 1960s, there was a fierce crackdown on gays in American cities.

Vice squads went all out to entrap gays. Thousands were arrested every year in American cities. (The New York police department even pressured landlords to evict gay men tenants.) (The Los Angeles police department bragged about how many gay men it arrested every year.)

The anti-gay forces did not realize that if you back a rat into a corner, you are making it certain that it will fight back.

Thus was born the gay liberation movement.

If the powers-that-be had had the sense to let gays quietly do their thing without such harassment, there would have been no need for a liberation movement and we would not be talking about this matter now. (In some countries -- I prefer not to be specific -- gay relations are a non-issue. The authorities turn a blind eye; gays in return stay in the closet.

i think you will need to document that lib lie
You don't remember that Newsletter? :heehee: And fathers were supposed to teach their sons to pound round pegs into round holes on these:
1619893971257.png
to keep them from "going gay".

Seriously.

The politicians and the cops are responsible for the gay liberation movement.

In the 1960s, there was a fierce crackdown on gays in American cities.

Vice squads went all out to entrap gays. Thousands were arrested every year in American cities. (The New York police department even pressured landlords to evict gay men tenants.) (The Los Angeles police department bragged about how many gay men it arrested every year.)

The anti-gay forces did not realize that if you back a rat into a corner, you are making it certain that it will fight back.

Thus was born the gay liberation movement.

If the powers-that-be had had the sense to let gays quietly do their thing without such harassment, there would have been no need for a liberation movement and we would not be talking about this matter now. (In some countries -- I prefer not to be specific -- gay relations are a non-issue. The authorities turn a blind eye; gays in return stay in the closet.
At first I thought you could have a point.

But after further consideration I don't agree

the cops were trying to stem a rise in sexual perversion but the tide was just too strong

Forum List

Back