Students Sign Petition To Ban Racist Song 'White Christmas' [VIDEO]...

"And it doesn't say anything about 'Climate Change' either."

Ha, that's bleepin hilarious. :laugh:

My God, what the hell happened to our schools? What a mess.

"I am now going to go to my 'Safe Place' and cry."

i wondered when, after words and color, what's left to ban ? i'd say math and science and religion, but climate change even took that away. :cool:

obama's last book will be "deconstructing America" oreilly's last book will be "killing the USA"

Last edited:
Wow this is just like Man on the Street...He's discovered there are stupid people everywhere

EXTRA EXTRA!

I would say "unbelievable", but it really isn't, not any more.

Looking forward to the responses from the Regressive Left/PC Police.

You just posted Obama slamming Political Correctness right below your statement that says the left is the PC police.

That is amazing how you say something and then disprove yourself in the same post

I would say "unbelievable", but it really isn't, not any more.

Looking forward to the responses from the Regressive Left/PC Police.

You just posted Obama slamming Political Correctness right below your statement that says the left is the PC police.

That is amazing how you say something and then disprove yourself in the same post

And every time I post my delightful list below, I point out that there are HONEST liberals.

You're just a Regressive Leftist. That's neither honest nor liberal.

No catty/snarky comments or personal insults from the PC Police yet.
Wow this is just like Man on the Street...He's discovered there are stupid people everywhere EXTRA EXTRA!
Sometimes this place is just too easy.

:biggrin:

Sorry, what the gentleman on the video was able to do is to make up an issue and have people support it no matter how ridiculous it is. This method has been used by late night TV hosts for decades but has only recently been put forth as "Proof" of whatever the hosts says it is proof of.

The fact remains that because he can find people to support something shows more that there are stupid people everywhere my good sir

Wow this is just like Man on the Street...He's discovered there are stupid people everywhere EXTRA EXTRA!

Sorry, what the gentleman on the video was able to do is to make up an issue and have people support it no matter how ridiculous it is. This method has been used by late night TV hosts for decades but has only recently been put forth as "Proof" of whatever the hosts says it is proof of.

The fact remains that because he can find people to support something shows more that there are stupid people everywhere my good sir
Or, it could also be that Obama and all the others on that list are being honest and accurate and you're spinning.

One of the two.

Or, it could also be that Obama and all the others on that list are being honest and accurate and you're spinning.

One of the two.

The video doesnt have anything to do with your list good sir, Much like asking random people how to spell isnt an indication that Americans are bad spellers no more than finding a few key clips to put together proves there is some boogie man-esque PC police that seeks to invade your lives which curiously are not affected by it at all...kind sir

Forum List

Back