Students Sign Petition To Ban Racist Song 'White Christmas' [VIDEO]...

No catty/snarky comments or personal insults from the PC Police yet.
Wow this is just like Man on the Street...He's discovered there are stupid people everywhere EXTRA EXTRA!
Sometimes this place is just too easy.

:biggrin:

Sorry, what the gentleman on the video was able to do is to make up an issue and have people support it no matter how ridiculous it is. This method has been used by late night TV hosts for decades but has only recently been put forth as "Proof" of whatever the hosts says it is proof of.

The fact remains that because he can find people to support something shows more that there are stupid people everywhere my good sir
Or, it could also be that Obama and all the others on that list are being honest and accurate and you're spinning.

One of the two.

The video doesnt have anything to do with your list good sir, Much like asking random people how to spell isnt an indication that Americans are bad spellers no more than finding a few key clips to put together proves there is some boogie man-esque PC police that seeks to invade your lives which curiously are not affected by it at all...kind sir
I call this PC Police technique "Isolation".

This is where you take an event and isolate it to minimize its importance. It's just one thing, it's silly, it's nothing, it doesn't mean anything. The truth is, of course, that it is just another symptom of a much larger problem. Individual examples add up to much more, as we all know.

Pretty funny that you think you'll get away with this.

But fortunately there are many real and honest liberals who disagree with you.

I guess it can now be assumed that due to global warming, use of coal, it only stands to reason we should all have a Black Christmas, and of course White is racist and Black represents all that is good and pure. Nothing beats Black Snow. Some day the morons will get their collective heads out of the donkeys ass.

I guess it can now be assumed that due to global warming, use of coal, it only stands to reason we should all have a Black Christmas, and of course White is racist and Black represents all that is good and pure. Nothing beats Black Snow. Some day the morons will get their collective heads out of the donkeys ass.
I'd love to see a mental schematic of how they come up with this stuff.

Schematic_Atari2600_2000.png

No catty/snarky comments or personal insults from the PC Police yet.
Wow this is just like Man on the Street...He's discovered there are stupid people everywhere EXTRA EXTRA!

Sorry, what the gentleman on the video was able to do is to make up an issue and have people support it no matter how ridiculous it is. This method has been used by late night TV hosts for decades but has only recently been put forth as "Proof" of whatever the hosts says it is proof of.

The fact remains that because he can find people to support something shows more that there are stupid people everywhere my good sir
Or, it could also be that Obama and all the others on that list are being honest and accurate and you're spinning.

One of the two.

The video doesnt have anything to do with your list good sir, Much like asking random people how to spell isnt an indication that Americans are bad spellers no more than finding a few key clips to put together proves there is some boogie man-esque PC police that seeks to invade your lives which curiously are not affected by it at all...kind sir

This is where you take an event and isolate it to minimize its importance. It's just one thing, it's silly, it's nothing, it doesn't mean anything. The truth is, of course, that it is just another symptom of a much larger problem. Individual examples add up to much more, as we all know.

You call it isolation and I call your responses making a mountain out of a molehill. Tell someone that a silly video or isolated incident is indicative of a larger problem that seeks to ruin us all.

On the surface it looks like the host wanted you to believe his narrative and it looks like it worked. In this you can claim "Its not one thing, its not silly, its damaging, It means something really important"

But if this was a big problem as you portend I think a internet video would be really low on the Totem pole as far as proof goes. Its fun to call things scary names like the POLICE...People used to call them Societal Norms but that sounds boring.

One of the two.

You call it isolation and I call your responses making a mountain out of a molehill. Tell someone that a silly video or isolated incident is indicative of a larger problem that seeks to ruin us all.

On the surface it looks like the host wanted you to believe his narrative and it looks like it worked. In this you can claim "Its not one thing, its not silly, its damaging, It means something really important"

But if this was a big problem as you portend I think a internet video would be really low on the Totem pole as far as proof goes. Its fun to call things scary names like the POLICE...People used to call them Societal Norms but that sounds boring.
Take it up with President Obama and all the other honest liberals on my list.

There's plenty of them.

One of the two.

There's plenty of them.

Thats what I mean. Take what up with them? That people have opinions that are shitty?

One of the two.

There's plenty of them.

Thats what I mean. Take what up with them? That people have opinions that are shitty?
First "isolation" and then obtuse.

Do you guys practice this stuff?

...maybe the snow is yellow where they come from, and they have been eating too much of it....

Hey morons...snow is WHITE. It has nothing to do with RACE.

.....stupid liberal 'PC-brainwashed' morons

There's plenty of them.

First "isolation" and then obtuse.

Do you guys practice this stuff?

You're seeing other people when its just me and you. You said take it up with them....Take what up with them?

...maybe the snow is yellow where they come from, and they have been eating too much of it....

Did you really just type out the words "Snow is white". Someone give this guy a prize

Did you really just type out the words "Snow is white". Someone give this guy a prize
Evidently these morons needed someone to spell it out for them....

Oh man, the dumbing-down of America rolls on. Yikes.

You got that right. If these dummies don't know White Christmas is about snow then you have to wonder what else they don't know??

Talk about a bunch of the clueless idiots who let themselves be lead around by the nose.

You're seeing other people when its just me and you. You said take it up with them....Take what up with them?
Good gawd.
  1. Any denials you have of the existence of PC
  2. Any denials you have of the negative effects of PC
  3. Any denials you that PC is has gone too far
  4. Any "Isolation" strategies you want to try on individual stories of PC (such as the OP)
That should completely answer your obtuse question.

And here, again, is a nice long list of honest liberals with whom you can take up #1, #2, #3 and #4 above:

Nothing but a troll video, posted by a troll himself. So he asked some college kids to sign a faux petition. Big whoop. College kids are inclined to sign just about any petition wave in front of them. About 45% of the signers will do it just because it's a petition and they want to 'be involved' even if they haven't figured out what they want to be involved in. Another 45% will sign it because they're still young and easily pressured into something like this. The remaining 10% are just dumb.

It's easy to say "a bunch of college kids signed this." But you should really show the totals for all the people who refused to sign it.

Good gawd.
  1. Any denials you have of the existence of PC
No one is denying Societal Norms happen I am saying its not some huge boogie man that changes your life. It depends on the label you use. I can call a woman decide not to call a woman a bitch and you'd call it PC police where I'd call it no reason to disrespect

Any denials you have of the negative effects of PC

Theres negative aspects to everything. I just dont see why you see it as such a boogie man and never reveal why its sooo scary

Any denials you that PC is has gone too far

Subjective

Any "Isolation" strategies you want to try on individual stories of PC (such as the OP)
That should completely answer your obtuse question.

I've already answered this...I say this is one incident and you say its indicative of a larger problem.

Who's right? Well, its all in what you feel

Nothing but a troll video, posted by a troll himself. So he asked some college kids to sign a faux petition. Big whoop. College kids are inclined to sign just about any petition wave in front of them. About 45% of the signers will do it just because it's a petition and they want to 'be involved' even if they haven't figured out what they want to be involved in. Another 45% will sign it because they're still young and easily pressured into something like this. The remaining 10% are just dumb.

It's easy to say "a bunch of college kids signed this." But you should really show the totals for all the people who refused to sign it.
This is the "Isolation" technique used by the PC Police and described before.

With this strategy, they try to isolate an event to minimize it. To pretend it's just a one-off, silly, just one time thing, nothing to see here, big deal.

When, of course, it is actually a symptom, another in a long list of examples of a larger problem.

But by isolating and minimizing it, they're trying to deflect from the obvious larger problem.

And they'll succeed, if they are allowed to.

Forum List

Back