🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Students walk out cuz some punks gone blackface

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't get it. If the kids act like assholes they're just assholes. How can this be so offensive, why the dramatics, and kids walk-out over this? For what?

The results of social media, feminism, this ism, and that ism. Poor babies....

You won't be able to put chocolate frosting on a white cake in a few years.

i_love_drama_postcard-r4d9e5b871a704917b209fac423475646_vgbaq_8byvr_307.jpg

I don't get it. If the kids act like assholes they're just assholes. How can this be so offensive, why the dramatics, and kids walk-out over this? For what?

First and obviously: there is no end of trouble four 16 year old guys can get into. The testosterone takes over the brains and yeesh. Girls too, make no mistake.

Second, I don't like this trend of schools being responsible for EVERYTHING. This did NOT happen on school property or school time. IMO schools really need to step away from handling these situations--so what if the kid was wearing a school sweatshirt. If it comes up at school just say "we're not going to let this incident spill over at school and if it does, it will be dealt with".

First and obviously: there is no end of trouble four 16 year old guys can get into. The testosterone takes over the brains and yeesh. Girls too, make no mistake.

Second, I don't like this trend of schools being responsible for EVERYTHING. This did NOT happen on school property or school time. IMO schools really need to step away from handling these situations--so what if the kid was wearing a school sweatshirt. If it comes up at school just say "we're not going to let this incident spill over at school and if it does, it will be dealt with".

It's institutional thought-control. That and administrators are prog-cowards.

Much like physics for every action there is a reaction. Because of the ignorance of these 4 idiots I expect the school district to invest in instruction of cultural understanding during future Black History months. Too late in the school year now.

Forum List

Back