Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

I think the study may have the gotten the situation backwards. Its possible that the kind of person that feels it necessary to build up his biceps would be the kind who would be more conservative.

So its not the strength that leads you to be conservative. Its being conservative that makes you feel the need to bulk up.

Then for the sake of symmetry, It isn't weakness that leads you to be a Leftist metrosexual pussy, it's being a Leftist metrosexual pussy that makes you weak.

Now we got the full picture.

This was posted yesterday or the day before and Steinlight went ballistic, went on and on about his biceps and his manly er, uh, parts ...
The funny thing is, that is the opposite of what happened.

It was funny to post this see and liberals all flip out and see you guys rant about how bicep size doesn't matter because you are street fighters, marines, and have gay sex and have small biceps or something :lol:.

This was posted yesterday or the day before and Steinlight went ballistic, went on and on about his biceps and his manly er, uh, parts ...

And yet, when the RWs have posted their own photos, they were fatties who likely couldn't get out of their way.

And, its always the RWs who post against good nutrition for kids. Are we now to believe that they feed their kids shit but treat their own bodies like temples?

:laugh2:

The funny thing is, that is the opposite of what happened.

It was funny to post this see and liberals all flip out and see you guys rant about how bicep size doesn't matter because you are street fighters, marines, and have gay sex and have small biceps or something :lol:.

Perhaps some right and left wing men can post some pics of their biceps.

They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.

Pictures or the study is Bullshit!
Is this post a troll or truly your autistic self?

Biceps that bad? The article is about comparing biceps, it's on topic.
You have a serious case of the 'tism.

This board may not be for you.

You are the one who found the whole thing amusing. So sensitive about it, I think the article is silly.

They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.

You are the one who found the whole thing amusing. So sensitive about it, I think the article is silly.
I know you are a faggot. Stop posting.

I know you are a faggot. Stop posting.

:rolleyes-41:

:smiliehug:

"Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing"

...but not very bright.
LOL. When I read this post, all I saw was.

671d76101559d9bd4c28e7a5ea49395d523b5ee34e25e71af17187fd21b18ebe.jpg

Feminists who of course are liberals, do not like macho men.
They like the type like JoeB, who are anti-gun, who are very critical of a patriarch society, and who will always take the side that's not representative of what America and Americans have historically stood for. Another way to look at it, is they like males who are much easier to dominate.

They like the type like JoeB, who are anti-gun, who are very critical of a patriarch society, and who will always take the side that's not representative of what America and Americans have historically stood for. Another way to look at it, is they like males who are much easier to dominate.

LMAO!!!!

You might be surprised at how many conservative "tough" men want to be dominated. I know a couple of dominant women (including one professional) who say their main requests are from conservative men.

LMAO!!!!

You might be surprised at how many conservative "tough" men want to be dominated. I know a couple of dominant women (including one professional) who say their main requests are from conservative men.

Exactly. That's their fantasy life, naturally they want to see what it's like to be the opposite of what they truly are.

Forum List

Back