Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

Stronger men don't like being walked over and likes having a part within their childrens life. The left is anti-male and strong males won't stand for it.
Not true and where's this coming from? How many CEO dads never see their kids. Do you honestly think O'Reilly beck rush drudge or hannity are good fathers? Or drunk boehner or gay lindsay graham or McCain? Probably horrible fathers.

Stronger men don't like being walked over and likes having a part within their childrens life. The left is anti-male and strong males won't stand for it.
Not true and where's this coming from? How many CEO dads never see their kids. Do you honestly think O'Reilly beck rush drudge or hannity are good fathers? Or drunk boehner or gay lindsay graham or McCain? Probably horrible fathers.

Any particular reason you picked all GOP? What facts do you have to prove the contrary?

Any particular reason you picked all GOP? What facts do you have to prove the contrary?
I know its not true. My bro is a VP and an MVP dad.

That's interesting. MY father was a president of an international corporation and he tried very hard to be a great parent.

That's interesting. MY father was a president of an international corporation and he tried very hard to be a great parent.
My dads a moderate left leaning immigrant. Very smart. He raised two good men. Not going to brag about myself but I will my bro. He's a VP of an international company. He's over in switzerland. When I think my dad came to america at 14 and has over a half mill plus 2 homes and a son who makes that in a year? Pretty good country we live in.

And neither my dad or bro are brainwashed conservatives now that they have made it. Sure they see things from a different perspective but they haven't forgotten where they came from.

My dads a moderate left leaning immigrant. Very smart. He raised two good men. Not going to brag about myself but I will my bro. He's a VP of an international company. He's over in switzerland. When I think my dad came to america at 14 and has over a half mill plus 2 homes and a son who makes that in a year? Pretty good country we live in.

And neither my dad or bro are brainwashed conservatives now that they have made it. Sure they see things from a different perspective but they haven't forgotten where they came from.

The pride you have for your family is refreshing. :)

I feel bad for people who didn't have good parents or who fight with their siblings.

This really is a shocker. :D Weak men tend to hold left wing political views. Go figure...right???

The study finds left leaning men have less upper body strength, smaller biceps, and feel less able to defend themselves. (cough...cough.....pussies....cough cough). :)

It's okay you left leaning beta males. There should be enough real men (and women) to protect you from all the meanies out there.

Here's a link to the study.

Weaker men more likely to support welfare state and wealth redistribution

Read more: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views Daily Mail Online

There is nothing shocking about the knuckle-draggers being right-wingers. No one would have expected anything other.

Ugg vote GOP, want meat not pasta.
96630_l.jpg

Oh and my mom the poor thing has Alzheimer's. My dad mocked her when she wondered if they would hire her at the hospital we were at when we were sick. She went from night watch receptionist to medical biller. She made $45k the most my dad ever made was $35k. We still tease him about that but he doesnt care he loved her making all that money. My family is the american dream. Minus the Alzheimer's of course.

But my bro said something that stuck with me. He said "for 40 years our life was wonderful and we never asked god why so why ask why when things go wrong?"

I love how the right like to think they are so manly. If you ask me, they compensating for lack of something, if you know what I mean.

:muahaha:

I love how the right like to think they are so manly. If you ask me, they compensating for lack of something, if you know what I mean.

:muahaha:
It's the difference between Nova and Jackass. One thinks and one grunts.

Yo, sounds like the whole ""Democrat Party,"" about time the truth comes out!!!

"GTP"

This really is a shocker. :D Weak men tend to hold left wing political views. Go figure...right???

The study finds left leaning men have less upper body strength, smaller biceps, and feel less able to defend themselves. (cough...cough.....pussies....cough cough). :)

It's okay you left leaning beta males. There should be enough real men (and women) to protect you from all the meanies out there.

Here's a link to the study.

Weaker men more likely to support welfare state and wealth redistribution

Read more: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views Daily Mail Online

Huh... Just like weaker woman.

Go figure.

I think the study may have the gotten the situation backwards. Its possible that the kind of person that feels it necessary to build up his biceps would be the kind who would be more conservative.

So its not the strength that leads you to be conservative. Its being conservative that makes you feel the need to bulk up.

This was posted yesterday or the day before and Steinlight went ballistic, went on and on about his biceps and his manly er, uh, parts ...

And yet, when the RWs have posted their own photos, they were fatties who likely couldn't get out of their way.

And, its always the RWs who post against good nutrition for kids. Are we now to believe that they feed their kids shit but treat their own bodies like temples?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back