Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

You just dont want to believe I'm tough. If you wanted it to be true you'd believe it. The other guy too. I'll prove it that you two just dont want to believe it by telling you something you do wish were true. You ready?

I want to suck both of your cocks so bad right now. Or one of you in my ass and the other in my mouth. Both of you fucking me hard. You reach around and grab my hard cock.

Do you believe I'm gay? Why? Because you want it to be true? Why dont you believe I'm tough then? Maybe you dont want it as bad?
Straight guys don't joke around like that.

But telling people how tough you are on the internet is just stupid. Tough people have nothing to prove.

I think we're dealing with a child or a very young adult here. Juvenile inappropriateness and awkwardness, obliviousness to social cues, trying to dig himself out of a hole by doing even more of the same thing and desperately so, these are all traits of an immature male trying to jockey in a place among grown men. The internet is a magical place where we can claim to be whatever we want, but ultimately our behavior betrays the truth. And based on his behavior, I'm going to peg his age at about 19, give or take a few years, though really he could be as young as 13 or 14.

You just dont want to believe I'm tough. If you wanted it to be true you'd believe it. The other guy too. I'll prove it that you two just dont want to believe it by telling you something you do wish were true. You ready?

I want to suck both of your cocks so bad right now. Or one of you in my ass and the other in my mouth. Both of you fucking me hard. You reach around and grab my hard cock.

Do you believe I'm gay? Why? Because you want it to be true? Why dont you believe I'm tough then? Maybe you dont want it as bad?

But telling people how tough you are on the internet is just stupid. Tough people have nothing to prove.
Coming from you pussies claiming your arms are bigger? What is this cockameme study trying to prove you fucking hypocrites.

I think we're dealing with a child or a very young adult here. Juvenile inappropriateness and awkwardness, obliviousness to social cues, trying to dig himself out of a hole by doing even more of the same thing and desperately so, these are all traits of an immature male trying to jockey in a place among grown men. The internet is a magical place where we can claim to be whatever we want, but ultimately our behavior betrays the truth. And based on his behavior, I'm going to peg his age at about 19, give or take a few years, though really he could be as young as 13 or 14.
See how wrong you can be? How observant do you think you are now? I'm 44 stupid. And I love how you guys, the ones arguing about conservative biceps size. Omg! You sucked me in with this tough guy survey and now have flipped it on me. Fuck you guys. I'd love to be sitting on a trapeze with you three reinacting the scene from behind the green door. So hot.

Sure I experimented with homosexuality in college but who didn't? Right?

No shock really. Just pointing out what everyone knows.

Stronger men are more right-wing - Telegraph

Can probably find studies saying stronger men are also dumber so...:)
I just realized what this is or was all about. The GOP just flexed their muscles to Iran. They're trying to plant the seed they're the tough party. Think it will work?

That's actually the old 'Mommy problem' of politics. Politicians who take care of you at home are 'mommy' ones who protect you from bad things are 'daddy.' The impression Republicans are better at national defense though isn't born out by the facts as President Bush and other Republicans have shown. Democrats are actually better both for the economy at home, and national defense. Individuals may not be, but in terms of party it's been the case.

No shock really. Just pointing out what everyone knows.

Stronger men are more right-wing - Telegraph

Can probably find studies saying stronger men are also dumber so...:)
I just realized what this is or was all about. The GOP just flexed their muscles to Iran. They're trying to plant the seed they're the tough party. Think it will work?

That's actually the old 'Mommy problem' of politics. Politicians who take care of you at home are 'mommy' ones who protect you from bad things are 'daddy.' The impression Republicans are better at national defense though isn't born out by the facts as President Bush and other Republicans have shown. Democrats are actually better both for the economy at home, and national defense. Individuals may not be, but in terms of party it's been the case.
Just always ask yourself whenever the GOP comes out with some study there is a reason for it. Big biceps. Lol. They are so gay no offense to real gays. They couldn't even wrap up afganistan got us into irag and now are talking tough to who else? Theyre writing a check we can't cash.

And just like Putin uses nationalism to rally the dumb citizens and he uses america as the boogyman so do the GOP.

And just like Putin uses nationalism to rally the dumb citizens and he uses america as the boogyman so do the GOP.

Hitler did it too. Attacked a Polish radio station with his own troops then blamed somebody else. Textbook example of false-flag operations. Politicians do this as well but to a lesser degree (unless you believe the tin foil hat people hehe.) Their own policies give rise to problems of their own creation, then they blame the other guys.

See how wrong you can be? How observant do you think you are now? I'm 44 stupid. And I love how you guys, the ones arguing about conservative biceps size. Omg! You sucked me in with this tough guy survey and now have flipped it on me. Fuck you guys. I'd love to be sitting on a trapeze with you three reinacting the scene from behind the green door. So hot.
44 stupid is low. In this state a 70 gets you special ed bennies and care.

Sure I experimented with homosexuality in college but who didn't? Right?
I went to college but worked for a living and didn't experiment with the bizarre. Except for my neighbor, but she was cute and a nyphmo.

What's ur stats? How big are your arms? Then when we tell you you doubt us.

I thought you'd say those numbers werent that good anymore but instead you dont believe my stats so I'm flattered.

Republican men may be stronger except for their Speaker of the House and Senate Leader. Quite the opposite, really.

Stronger men don't like being walked over and likes having a part within their childrens life. The left is anti-male and strong males won't stand for it.

Strong males don't sweat what someone thinks of them when it doesn't matter. They don't over-react to nonsense.

But I agree that strong males like being a part of their children's lives.

Forum List

Back