Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

actually, the article says ONLY the rich men with large biceps were selfish, and the poorer men with large biceps were not self centered, ego maniac, selfish human beings as the wealthy large bicep men.... Gawd this is a ridiculous study! :lol: :)

The scientists, from Aarhus University in Denmark, analysed the wealth, bicep size and views on economic redistribution of hundreds of men in America, Denmark and Argentina.

They found that wealthy men with strong arms were less likely to support economic redistribution, or the fairer sharing of wealth among society, and unsurprisingly strong men with less money supported the policy.

But among physically weaker men, the pattern was reversed. Those with plenty of money were less opposed to redistributing it, while those who were poorer were less supportive.

actually, the article says ONLY the rich men with large biceps were selfish, and the poorer men with large biceps were not self centered, ego maniac, selfish human beings as the wealthy large bicep men.... Gawd this is a ridiculous study! :lol: :)

The scientists, from Aarhus University in Denmark, analysed the wealth, bicep size and views on economic redistribution of hundreds of men in America, Denmark and Argentina.

They found that wealthy men with strong arms were less likely to support economic redistribution, or the fairer sharing of wealth among society, and unsurprisingly strong men with less money supported the policy.

But among physically weaker men, the pattern was reversed. Those with plenty of money were less opposed to redistributing it, while those who were poorer were less supportive.

Read this article. Chicks dig right wing guys. And yes....left wing guys really are wimps. :)

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views Daily Mail Online

Read this article. Chicks dig right wing guys. And yes....left wing guys really are wimps. :)

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views Daily Mail Online
i read the article WQ, and the cut and paste of mine CAME from the article...

rich men with big biceps were the self centered ones...Republican :D

and

rich men that had smaller biceps were the generous, more willing to share, ones... Democratic :D

THAT IS what their study showed....

ALSO NOTE, that stronger men with big biceps that WERE NOT RICH, were NOT selfish, like the rich ones with big biceps.........

honest to goodness, that is what the article says!

You just dont want to believe I'm tough. If you wanted it to be true you'd believe it. The other guy too. I'll prove it that you two just dont want to believe it by telling you something you do wish were true. You ready?

I want to suck both of your cocks so bad right now. Or one of you in my ass and the other in my mouth. Both of you fucking me hard. You reach around and grab my hard cock.

Do you believe I'm gay? Why? Because you want it to be true? Why dont you believe I'm tough then? Maybe you dont want it as bad?
Straight guys don't joke around like that.

But telling people how tough you are on the internet is just stupid. Tough people have nothing to prove.

Forum List

Back