Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

Feminists who of course are liberals, do not like macho men.
They like the type like JoeB, who are anti-gun, who are very critical of a patriarch society, and who will always take the side that's not representative of what America and Americans have historically stood for. Another way to look at it, is they like males who are much easier to dominate.

LMAO!!!!

You might be surprised at how many conservative "tough" men want to be dominated. I know a couple of dominant women (including one professional) who say their main requests are from conservative men.

Exactly. That's their fantasy life, naturally they want to see what it's like to be the opposite of what they truly are.

They want to be weak? :confused:

They like the type like JoeB, who are anti-gun, who are very critical of a patriarch society, and who will always take the side that's not representative of what America and Americans have historically stood for. Another way to look at it, is they like males who are much easier to dominate.

LMAO!!!!

You might be surprised at how many conservative "tough" men want to be dominated. I know a couple of dominant women (including one professional) who say their main requests are from conservative men.

Exactly. That's their fantasy life, naturally they want to see what it's like to be the opposite of what they truly are.

They may want to play the role of being dominated, just for the experience

LMAO!!!!

They may want to play the role of being dominated, just for the experience

Just weird that they boast about being strong and desire to be weak. :dunno:

ha! The "proof" here is a picture of some dweeby looking guy who has a blue belt in Judo.

Blue Belt – Transition. A blue belt says that the judoka is deepening their knowledge of Judo by mastering and practicing more techniques. Blue belt examination requires double the knowledge required of a green belt – the only time such doubling occurs in the technical requirements. A key new idea is introduced that creates a foundation for application: combinations. Blue belt is a transitional grade and few people remain at that rank for long. Once a commitment to learning Judo occurs, students will often advance to brown belt. In effect, blue belt says “I have begun my journey.”

That doesn't sound very impressive to me.

Forum List

Back