Study: Americans becoming less Christian, more secular

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Link is useless, but.....

tumblr_misrzf960Q1s51zjyo1_500.gif

THIS evidently give some people a tingle. this is the FIFTH time it's been posted

think what you NEED if it helps you feel better

The bedwetters of the far right are useful idiots for those who use false Christianity as a political weapon.

I don't think the culture is less Christian in context as it is less judgmental.

You leftist nutjobs are completely delusional. You act like every second of every day some Christian bogeyman is ruining your day when in fact, I doubt if one of you can cite one instance where a Christian has done anything at all to you.

Get over it, most of us are Christians and don't really care if you are or not. Too bad you can't behave in the same fashion.

You leftist nutjobs are completely delusional. You act like every second of every day some Christian bogeyman is ruining your day when in fact, I doubt if one of you can cite one instance where a Christian has done anything at all to you.

Get over it, most of us are Christians and don't really care if you are or not. Too bad you can't behave in the same fashion.

they still want everyone to Believe that everyone in this country thinks the warped stuff they do is the NORMAL. Just like they won't accept, their PARTY was kicked the hell into MINORITY in congress and still think they have the Presidency all warped up with a nice little pink bow

they still want everyone to Believe that everyone in this country thinks the warped stuff they do is the NORMAL. Just like they won't accept, their PARTY was kicked the hell into MINORITY in congress and still think they have the Presidency all warped up with a nice little pink bow

I don't know what causes this derangement... it's beyond delusional. It has no basis in reality whatsoever. The closest I can come to explaining it is that it is total cowardice. That somehow, by denouncing the Christians, the Jihadists will spare them. But it makes no sense, they denounce the drawing of cartoons as offensive, yet, homosexuality in Islam is even more offensive, yet they actively defend that in a daily basis claiming everyone needs to just deal with it. Now, I don't condemn homosexuality, but think of the twisted logic with these nutters.

I don't know what causes this derangement... it's beyond delusional. It has no basis in reality whatsoever. The closest I can come to explaining it is that it is total cowardice. That somehow, by denouncing the Christians, the Jihadists will spare them. But it makes no sense, they denounce the drawing of cartoons as offensive, yet, homosexuality in Islam is even more offensive, yet they actively defend that in a daily basis claiming everyone needs to just deal with it. Now, I don't condemn homosexuality, but think of the twisted logic with these nutters.

The cause?

Weapons grade stupidity. Libtards are tools used to manage the decline of our country.

it's a sickness with them. they've been fed how they are ALWAYS right in their views and how EVERYONE else is fringe and Extreme. they've come to believe their own BS. THAT they are Better than everyone else

Good, maybe they will finally start to think about why people find them increasingly unappealing.

You don't speak for most Christians. You claim to and that is why Christianity is being rejected. People like you chase potential Christians away. You harm Christianity with your obvious fakery, holier than thou vanity and conceit.

All religion is nonsense, that billions of irrational people believe in, hence the problem.

You don't speak for most Christians. You claim to and that is why Christianity is being rejected. People like you chase potential Christians away. You harm Christianity with your obvious fakery, holier than thou vanity and conceit.
You are generally correct, but soggy is not faking. He means what he says.

A Christian who doesn't believe people should believe in Christ therefore, not a Christian.

You are generally correct, but soggy is not faking. He means what he says.
Makes it even more sad.

It is called the pass of time. This has certainly happened in my family. My grandparents are very religous. My parents are believers, but never go to church. My bothers and cousins and I are pretty much all nonbelievers. Do you call it bad?

http://www.kait8.com/story/29037803/study-americans-becoming-less-christian-more-secular
Still, I'd rather them be flexible than just stubbornly promoting the hatred of minority groups forever. I am sure that one day religious people will be the minority.
Religion has a few importance for American egoists....
Isn't this a more worldwide phenomenon and with ALL religions? It seems with the exception of Islam.
It frightens me so...

Let's see, ...aren't progs who encourage and provoke unidentified "minority groups" to challenge the rights of religious organizations (guaranteed by the 1st Amendment) guilty of violating their own standards regarding "promoting the hatred"?

Forum List

Back