STUDY: Black police officers 67% more likely than white officers to mistakenly shoot unarmed blacks!

What’s sad is that our police shoot so many people. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

It's sad how much Repubtards worship police!
If they truly did they would support gun control. Cops are rarely shot and killed in countries with strong gun control. It happens regularly here.

What’s sad is that our police shoot so many people. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.
Can't suspects be shot in the legs?

People don't fire guns with their legs ! Shoot a nut job in the leg you will probably have to shoot him again why waste the ammo, Center mass is always best ! Ask La Police about North Hollywood Bank robbery the guys were shot like 15 times and kept up the fight. If you have to shoot, shoot to wound is not the best answer!

A white woman can marry a cop, steal a $1 million from the city, shoot the sheriff & his deputy with 5 cops present & they only shoot her in leg, arm & gut, save her life and not even charge her with a crime.

If you ain't part of the LEO family, they will gun you down for nothing. Cops do not have a dangerous job. Cops don't even rank in top 15 dangerous jobs. The people who supply utilities, house, transport, feed & service you are much more likely to to be killed on the job than police. They don't deserve the praise Repubtards lavish them with.

Last edited:
White killing black is still the headliner but any police killing black fits the “police bad “ narrative

A white woman can marry a cop, steal a $1 million from the city, shoot the sheriff & his deputy with 5 cops present & they only shoot her in leg, arm & gut, save her life and not even charge her with a crime.

If you ain't part of the LEO family, they will gun you down for nothing. Cops do not have a dangerous job. Cops don't even rank in top 15 dangerous jobs. The people who supply utilities, house, transport, feed & service you are much more likely to to be killed on the job than police. They don't deserve the praise Repubtards lavish them with.

You are 100% correct. You should never, ever call for police assistance in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are 100% correct. You should never, ever call for police assistance in the future.

And you should never call a cab or uber, because they are many times more likely to be shot & killed responding to your request than a pig cop who is way overpaid!

And you should never call a cab or uber, because they are many times more likely to be shot & killed responding to your request than a pig cop who is way overpaid!

I would never call a cab or an Uber. I don’t know what you’re definition of overpaid is. It’s definitely not cops.

I would never call a cab or an Uber. I don’t know what you’re definition of overpaid is. It’s definitely not cops.

I call $200K pay plus multi million retirement overpaid for their easy safe ass jobs

Legs contain vital arteries just like the rest of the body.

Also, they are much harder to hit and missed shots can be lethal at up to 1,000 yards.

It's best not to make tactical decisions based on what you've seen on TV.

Last edited:

I call $200K pay plus multi million retirement overpaid for their easy safe ass jobs

Doesn’t exist. What city is this pay in?

Forum List

Back