STUDY: Black police officers 67% more likely than white officers to mistakenly shoot unarmed blacks!

Pig cop-haven't heard that since the seventies-by the way, thank you for risking
Over paid is calling a cab or Uber.
Uber driver shot and killed a mass shooter who opened fire on a crowd in Chicago. Overpaid Police have been seen fleeing from mass shooters. Pigs are only good at collecting pay from taxpayers & writing as many tickets against them as possible.
So, we should fire all cops?
Yes - Fire All Pigs! I lived in rural america half my life where there were no cops on patrol ever. There was only county sheriff's department who only came if called on. Citizens didn't have to fear police attacking them because their city tax sticker expired, grass got tall during weeks long rains preventing cutting, rolling stop sign when nobody is around. Then they shoot us if we move wrong or fail to move. I also live in St. Louis that has the highest police per person & guess what happens. These police caused us to have the highest crime rate in the US!

Police cause crime, they never prevent murder, theft or recover stolen property. Only citizens with cameras bring criminals to justice.
But the tv said the cops prevented more killings in El Paso and Dayton.
How about the hundreds of police hiding in Vegas as the shooter hit 600 citizens? Or the ones hiding from school shooters?
Who will investigate burglaries?

Uber driver shot and killed a mass shooter who opened fire on a crowd in Chicago. Overpaid Police have been seen fleeing from mass shooters. Pigs are only good at collecting pay from taxpayers & writing as many tickets against them as possible.
Yes - Fire All Pigs! I lived in rural america half my life where there were no cops on patrol ever. There was only county sheriff's department who only came if called on. Citizens didn't have to fear police attacking them because their city tax sticker expired, grass got tall during weeks long rains preventing cutting, rolling stop sign when nobody is around. Then they shoot us if we move wrong or fail to move. I also live in St. Louis that has the highest police per person & guess what happens. These police caused us to have the highest crime rate in the US!

Police cause crime, they never prevent murder, theft or recover stolen property. Only citizens with cameras bring criminals to justice.
How about the hundreds of police hiding in Vegas as the shooter hit 600 citizens? Or the ones hiding from school shooters?
LOL......LOL.....LOL....LOL!!!!!
My family, friends & I have NEVER had a Pig solve a burglary!!! But we all get violated by police! Only us with cameras solved crime. I have also personally rescued & saved 5 lives. All the Pigs hid behind their cars outside Columbine School allowing the shooters to hit as many kids as possible!

Pig cop-haven't heard that since the seventies-by the way, thank you for risking
Over paid is calling a cab or Uber.

Hundreds, nah. They need to be concerned about freaks like you. You should have a sticker on your house, that says do not respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family, friends & I have NEVER had a Pig solve a burglary!!! But we all get violated by police! Only us with cameras solved crime. I have also personally rescued & saved 5 lives. All the Pigs hid behind their cars outside Columbine School allowing the shooters to hit as many kids as possible!
With a booming economy, Trump should easily win re-election

But with over 10,378 lies, mistruths, childish taunts and embarrassing acts.......most Americans will not vote for him
Maybe, maybe not. I predict there will be an unknown plus and unknown minus before the election for Trump.

We still have 15 months before the election
Many things can happen to change votes

We found that out with Hillary when Comey dropped his bombshell two weeks before the election

Hundreds, nah. They need to be concerned about freaks like you. You should have a sticker on your house, that says do not respond.
If that sticker also guaranteed they can't write me any tickets or pull their gun without cause, then & will plaster them on all my property!

If that sticker also guaranteed they can't write me any tickets or pull their gun without cause, then & will plaster them on all my property!

I don’t get tickets, or get confronted. But I’m not a convict like you.

I would have to have been convicted in order a convict, you idiot. I always win in court! I detest being forced to wait through 4 hours of court watching 95% of our citizens just paying these thugs off in order to get my tickets dropped

Last edited:
Can't suspects be shot in the legs?

A white woman can marry a cop, steal a $1 million from the city, shoot the sheriff & his deputy with 5 cops present & they only shoot her in leg, arm & gut, save her life and not even charge her with a crime.

If you ain't part of the LEO family, they will gun you down for nothing. Cops do not have a dangerous job. Cops don't even rank in top 15 dangerous jobs. The people who supply utilities, house, transport, feed & service you are much more likely to to be killed on the job than police. They don't deserve the praise Repubtards lavish them with.

You are 100% correct. You should never, ever call for police assistance in the future.

And you should never call a cab or uber, because they are many times more likely to be shot & killed responding to your request than a pig cop who is way overpaid!

I would never call a cab or an Uber. I don’t know what you’re definition of overpaid is. It’s definitely not cops.

I call $200K pay plus multi million retirement overpaid for their easy safe ass jobs
Baltimore police salary...37,000.

With overtime...70,000.

That is alot of overtime.

I would have to have been convicted in order a convict, you idiot. I always win in court! I detest being forced to wait through 4 hours of court watching 95% of our citizens just paying these thugs off!

Does your parole officer know that?

I would have to have been convicted in order a convict, you idiot. I always win in court! I detest being forced to wait through 4 hours of court watching 95% of our citizens just paying these thugs off!

Does your parole officer know that?

You two are funny

For those military worshiping Repubtard who are clueless as to how they caused the Ferguson Riots. Us white people all hate that criminal thug Michael Brown! But the black people hate the police oppression even more. Us whites in the area hate the police almost as much. I had to get my white friends out of jail & car out of impound because of a burned out license plate light.

That morning there was a fire inside 20 units at a storage facility he managed in a nearby town. The fire dept pulled all the stuff out of those 20 units & mixed it all as they were hosing it down. Along come police who finds a gun inside this pile who then hands the gun to my friend who drove there because he was the manager who needed to find who owned this gun. So he tossed it into the car. That evening he was pulled over & ticketed in Ferguson because of burnt out license light. The officer saw the gun in the back, arrested him, impounded the vehicle & told his wife to walk home. She ask why she could not drive her vehicle home, opened the door to get out as she was ordered to while officer stood by the door. The door hit the officer as she opened it. When she stepped on the sidewalk the officer tasered her forcing her to topple slamming onto concrete causing major injury she died from a year later, then cuffed & jailed her for a week until her police officer cousin got her out. She lost her job as a RN nurse & later died from injury.

Never-mind the overpriced impounding tow company paying off the mayor, or that he didn't break any gun laws. It cost a ton to get out of jail & car out of impound. Plus the citizens there get 700% more tickets & warrants than the rest of the state. Or that there were more than 3 arrest warrants per household because citizens could not afford to keep paying them, missing work because of arrest & taking time off work to deal with tickets!!!

Then when citizens protested police abuse, they were attacked by military weapons paid for by their taxes. That caused people from around the country to storm Ferguson & Riot!

Last edited:
For those military worshiping Repubtard who are clueless as to how they caused the Ferguson Riots. Us white people all hate that criminal thug Michael Brown! But the black people hate the police oppression even more. Us whites in the area hate the police almost as much. I had to get my white friends out of jail & car out of impound because of a burned out license plate light.

That morning there was a fire inside 20 units at a storage facility he managed in a nearby town. The fire dept pulled all the stuff out of those 20 units & mixed it all as they were hosing it down. Along come police who finds a gun inside this pile who then hands the gun to my friend who drove there because he was the manager who needed to find who owned this gun. So he tossed it into the car. That evening he was pulled over & ticketed in Ferguson because of burnt out license light. The officer saw the gun in the back, arrested him, impounded the vehicle & told his wife to walk home. She ask why she could not drive her vehicle home, opened the door to get out as she was ordered to while officer stood by the door. The door hit the officer as she opened it. When she stepped on the sidewalk the officer tasered her forcing her to topple slamming onto concrete causing major injury she died from a year later, then cuffed & jailed her for a week until her police officer cousin got her out.

Never-mind the overpriced impounding tow company paying off the mayor, or that he didn't break any gun laws. It cost a ton to get out of jail & car out of impound. Plus the citizens there get 700% more tickets & warrants than the rest of the state. Or that there were more than 3 arrest warrants per household because citizens could not afford to keep paying them, missing work because of arrest & taking time off work to deal with tickets!!!

Then when citizens protested police abuse, they were attacked by military weapons paid for by their taxes. That caused people from around the country to storm Ferguson & Riot!
Hope I get a chance to piss on your grave.

That morning there was a fire inside 20 units at a storage facility he managed in a nearby town. The fire dept pulled all the stuff out of those 20 units & mixed it all as they were hosing it down. Along come police who finds a gun inside this pile who then hands the gun to my friend who drove there because he was the manager who needed to find who owned this gun. So he tossed it into the car. That evening he was pulled over & ticketed in Ferguson because of burnt out license light. The officer saw the gun in the back, arrested him, impounded the vehicle & told his wife to walk home. She ask why she could not drive her vehicle home, opened the door to get out as she was ordered to while officer stood by the door. The door hit the officer as she opened it. When she stepped on the sidewalk the officer tasered her forcing her to topple slamming onto concrete causing major injury she died from a year later, then cuffed & jailed her for a week until her police officer cousin got her out.

You WILL go down First!

You WILL go down First!
Not before I snap some necks. Want to find out about me? Please, let me know.

That morning there was a fire inside 20 units at a storage facility he managed in a nearby town. The fire dept pulled all the stuff out of those 20 units & mixed it all as they were hosing it down. Along come police who finds a gun inside this pile who then hands the gun to my friend who drove there because he was the manager who needed to find who owned this gun. So he tossed it into the car. That evening he was pulled over & ticketed in Ferguson because of burnt out license light. The officer saw the gun in the back, arrested him, impounded the vehicle & told his wife to walk home. She ask why she could not drive her vehicle home, opened the door to get out as she was ordered to while officer stood by the door. The door hit the officer as she opened it. When she stepped on the sidewalk the officer tasered her forcing her to topple slamming onto concrete causing major injury she died from a year later, then cuffed & jailed her for a week until her police officer cousin got her out. She lost her job as a RN nurse & later died from injury.

Sounds like a tall tale. You are all over the place. What a bunch of hooey.

You WILL go down First!
Not before I snap some necks. Want to find out about me? Please, let me know.

Are you guys becoming best friends?

Hispanic officers were 145% more likely to do so. ... Study removed from DOJ website, referenced here

White Cops Are Not More Likely to Kill Black Suspects | National Review

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. I wager if I was a white officer, I would be almost as worried about the suspect shooting me, as me getting sent to prison for killing someone who didn't have his hands up.

These people lie, you can't trust them.

Other minorities likely are not thinking that way, until they are hung by the rabid left for racism.

Forum List

Back