STUDY: Black police officers 67% more likely than white officers to mistakenly shoot unarmed blacks!

What’s sad is that our police shoot so many people. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.
Can't suspects be shot in the legs?

A white woman can marry a cop, steal a $1 million from the city, shoot the sheriff & his deputy with 5 cops present & they only shoot her in leg, arm & gut, save her life and not even charge her with a crime.

If you ain't part of the LEO family, they will gun you down for nothing. Cops do not have a dangerous job. Cops don't even rank in top 15 dangerous jobs. The people who supply utilities, house, transport, feed & service you are much more likely to to be killed on the job than police. They don't deserve the praise Repubtards lavish them with.
So, become a cop!

What’s sad is that our police shoot so many people. Not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

A white woman can marry a cop, steal a $1 million from the city, shoot the sheriff & his deputy with 5 cops present & they only shoot her in leg, arm & gut, save her life and not even charge her with a crime.

If you ain't part of the LEO family, they will gun you down for nothing. Cops do not have a dangerous job. Cops don't even rank in top 15 dangerous jobs. The people who supply utilities, house, transport, feed & service you are much more likely to to be killed on the job than police. They don't deserve the praise Repubtards lavish them with.

You are 100% correct. You should never, ever call for police assistance in the future.

And you should never call a cab or uber, because they are many times more likely to be shot & killed responding to your request than a pig cop who is way overpaid!
Pig cop-haven't heard that since the seventies-by the way, thank you for risking

You are 100% correct. You should never, ever call for police assistance in the future.

And you should never call a cab or uber, because they are many times more likely to be shot & killed responding to your request than a pig cop who is way overpaid!

I would never call a cab or an Uber. I don’t know what you’re definition of overpaid is. It’s definitely not cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Over paid is calling a cab or Uber.

I would never call a cab or an Uber. I don’t know what you’re definition of overpaid is. It’s definitely not cops.

I call $200K pay plus multi million retirement overpaid for their easy safe ass jobs
I never did your job so I won't mock yours. You never did mine so don't mock mine. If you want to compare scars or operations from work though...

I call $200K pay plus multi million retirement overpaid for their easy safe ass jobs

Doesn’t exist. What city is this pay in?

San Francisco-guarding Nancy's compound.

Boy! I'm working for the wrong department.

Pig cop-haven't heard that since the seventies-by the way, thank you for risking

Sounds like a line from Dirty Harry.

Damn that Bill of Rights! :102:

The bill of rights does not give anyone the right to assault or refuse to surrender to Authority. It does give you the right to a fair trial and an attorney for free if you can't afford one. Take your fight to court not to the street. Submit to authority and nobody gets shot, pretty simple concept don't you think.

Damn that Bill of Rights! :102:

The bill of rights does not give anyone the right to assault or refuse to surrender to Authority. It does give you the right to a fair trial and an attorney for free if you can't afford one. Take your fight to court not to the street. Submit to authority and nobody gets shot, pretty simple concept don't you think.
Yes, it is, which make me wonder why you're arguing with me.

I guess you dont get sarcasm

Wow where do cops get 200k a year?

Well I guess this flies in the face of the old "white cops are a bunch of racists" narrative.

But will it stop? Nope. The left ALWAYS doubles down on false narratives. ALWAYS.

Wow where do cops get 200k a year?
In libbie make pretend land

Uber driver shot and killed a mass shooter who opened fire on a crowd in Chicago. Overpaid Police have been seen fleeing from mass shooters. Pigs are only good at collecting pay from taxpayers & writing as many tickets against them as possible.

You seem to be a POS....

Our police officers have an unbelievably difficult job....

They are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

Their life is on the line, their decisions have to be made in a split second.

They deal with the scum of the earth that comes in all colors....

I would like to see your ass be a cop for six months or so and I

am sure you would have a different take.

Uber driver shot and killed a mass shooter who opened fire on a crowd in Chicago. Overpaid Police have been seen fleeing from mass shooters. Pigs are only good at collecting pay from taxpayers & writing as many tickets against them as possible.
So, we should fire all cops?

Well, the solution is and always has been obvious.

Hire a lot more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods.

Only good things can happen and that stat affirms my claim.

;)

Yes - Fire All Pigs! I lived in rural america half my life where there were no cops on patrol ever. There was only county sheriff's department who only came if called on. Citizens didn't have to fear police attacking them because their city tax sticker expired, grass got tall during weeks long rains preventing cutting, rolling stop sign when nobody is around. Then they shoot us if we move wrong or fail to move. I also live in St. Louis that has the highest police per person & guess what happens. These police caused us to have the highest crime rate in the US!

Police cause crime, they never prevent murder, theft or recover stolen property. Only citizens with cameras bring criminals to justice. I have caught 6 criminals with my cameras & they went to jail. The Police have NEVER caught anyone but me every-time I don't where a seat-belt or dive through an area with new ordinance made to generate political revenue. Plus Pigs have been taxing me for more than thieves ever stole!!!

Last edited:

Yes - Fire All Pigs! I lived in rural america half my life where there were no cops on patrol ever. There was only county sheriff's department who only came if called on. Citizens didn't have to fear police attacking them because their city tax sticker expired, grass got tall during weeks long rains preventing cutting, rolling stop sign when nobody is around. Then they shoot us if we move wrong or fail to move. I also live in St. Louis that has the highest police per person & guess what happens. These police caused us to have the highest crime rate in the US!

Police cause crime, they never prevent murder, theft or recover stolen property. Only citizens with cameras bring criminals to justice.
But the tv said the cops prevented more killings in El Paso and Dayton.

Police cause crime, they never prevent murder, theft or recover stolen property. Only citizens with cameras bring criminals to justice.
But the tv said the cops prevented more killings in El Paso and Dayton.
How about the hundred police hiding in Vegas as the shooter hit 600 citizens? Or the ones hiding from school shooters?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back