🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study shows being pulled over for 'driving while black' is a factual occurrence

Serves them right. Maybe they'll think twice about being black next time. :thup:

It really does start early.....:(

RacialProfiling.png

In a growing percentage of cases, the police have no idea of the race of the driver, due to darkly tinted windows.

But no doubt Lefties will continue to produce bogus "studies" that further their Narratives.
In this particular case, there was nothing even remotely close to scientific method applied since it did not address the prevelance of being pulled over for the same violation, but made a fallacious assumption on the tendency to commit the violation in the first place.

Garbage in/garbage out.

Last edited:
Since liberals claim minorities don't know how to obtain ID's perhaps they're pulled over to see if they have a drivers license.
Not all people drive, thus not all people have drivers' licenses.....particularly, the old, the infirm, and many living in heavily urban areas. What do you suggest they do?

They should be allowed to use another form of ID perhaps. A medical card maybe? there is no reason people cannot obtain an ID for voting purposes. It's about another 4 years to the next presidential election. DO you think thats possible? All the money wasted by the U.S. government maybe they can come up with some way of having an ID drive for people.

I've been to jail.
I've been pulled over.
I've spent years in prison.

I've never been black. Guess my white privilege was broken.

3...2....1 I agree, there is plenty of evidence that people of color are pulled over more frequently than Whites.
HERE"S THE PROBLEM: The Left has taken this tendency by Police and hold it up as PROOF that America is rampant with Systemic Racism which is patently ABSURD and FALSE.

It is. Racism is systemic in the United States. It is more prevalent in the Southeast and other Southern States. Yet, prejudice is handed down from parents to their kids in all of the 50 states.
ot appears that you do not realize that shouting out your stupidity only draws attention to it rather than making it profound

Now, their IS systemic racism in our country, but it is called affirmative action, you dullard.

My dog is smarter than you. AA is decades into the past, the current term to provide equal opportunities is an agreement that government jobs reflect the demographic of the community.

How would you like if you were living in a community where all the cops, and other public employees were black, and whites were never hired?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big supporter of domestic terrorism.

Claims to have had a career in law enforcement.

How would assistant professor Ravi Shroff and his NYU people make that determination since Police traffic stops do not indicate the race of the person and if a ticket is not issued there is no record?

Seems blacks are pulled over about 2 times more frequently than whites, yet on a per capita basis are found to be less likely 'driving dirty' than whites. Same goes for incarceration..black people are more likely to receive a prison sentence than their white counterparts for the same crime....https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publ...vers-more-likely-to-be-stopped-by-police.html
Debunked a long time ago.
The "more chance of a prison sentence for same crime"... was easily debunked because they did not factor in prior record.
Also, traffic violations are not recorded if no infraction is given.

How would assistant professor Ravi Shroff and his NYU people make that determination since Police traffic stops do not indicate the race of the person and if a ticket is not issued there is no record?
shhhhhhh. You are being logical, dude.

logic is just SO non woke.

This is a case of trying to prove a social myth with selected data and demographics. People tend to believe "studies" by the likes of assistant professors without question because they have been conditioned by years of government sponsored education. The "study" based in NYU can't possibly cover the entire country and in times like this you have to question the motives.

Forum List

Back