Zone1 Study Shows How Whites Discriminate Based on Skin Tone And Black Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the question please. You posted a thread and it's a baseline question.
Uh uh, I'm not playing that game with you. When you mark your race on job application, when your daughter brings home Tyrone, trust me you know who is and isn't white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Uh uh, I'm not playing that game with you. When you mark your race on job application, when your daughter brings home Tyrone, trust me you know who is and isn't white.
That sounds racist. It also doesn't answer the question. Why is this hard?

I refuse lol. Read it again, bud. I did however just send a screenshot to the mods. They can confirm to you that you are 100% wrong. Now go do ya homework.
Yeah; proving yourself would be far too much to ask. I don’t care what you shared with any mods. If I can’t see it, how does that assist me?

I’ve read your bias-confirmation OP and the silly “study.” Very unimpressive. Not at all unexpected. If you’re not interested in backing up that claptrap, it’s odd you’d imagine people would ever find you persuasive. Kinda silly, in fact.

It would be nice if people like the OP would stop trying to convince us that we are racists no matter how hard we try not to be.

Uh uh, I'm not playing that game with you.

Oh come on ... I like playing this game.
It's really funny when people insist I pick one classification because I say Native American.

I claim Native American because the United States of American is the only place on the face of this Earth
where I could possibly end up with the genetic composition I have and I am literally Native of no other land.

Last edited:
There is no way to win the argument with people like Thomas. If a white man found him thirsty in the desert and gave him water, he'd still label him a racist.

Blacks and Whites are equal under the law. That is the best and the most you can hope for. You can't control people's attitudes; nor should you be able to. You do not improve the attitude of whites by whining about things that happened 150 yrs. ago. Or temper tantrum riots. If you wish equality I am with you. If you want special treatment because of your race I am not.

If that's the case then whites can't whine about black racism or anti white anything.

Sowell places the blame correctly.
We can and will react to attacks on white people

But if you take your hate to africa and never come back all is forgiven

It would be nice if people like the OP would stop trying to convince us that we are racists no matter how hard we try not to be.
If you aren't a racist, you can't be convinced that you are. But your posts tell the story and so is your refusal to go into white racist threads and attack the OP's .

Blacks and Whites are equal under the law. That is the best and the most you can hope for. You can't control people's attitudes; nor should you be able to. You do not improve the attitude of whites by whining about things that happened 150 yrs. ago. Or temper tantrum riots. If you wish equality I am with you. If you want special treatment because of your race I am not.
What is written on paper is not practiced. THAT is what we should expect. As long as whites keep practicing racism NOW while telling us we're talking about stuff that happened 150 years ago, this fight will continue. Whites have gotten special treatment, that's what we would like to see end.

If you aren't a racist, you can't be convinced that you are. But your posts tell the story and so is your refusal to go into white racist threads and attack the OP's .
I don't have time to go into white racist threads and denounce people. If I took them as a serious threat, I might find the time.

There is no way to win the argument with people like Thomas. If a white man found him thirsty in the desert and gave him water, he'd still label him a racist.
No he wouldn't. You won't win an argument by thinking that your disagreement based on I'm white and I say so, with no fact, and denial of current white racism is all you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back