Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Angry? LOL... Who could be angry at an imbecile that can't help themselves?

I mean just LOOK AT THIS IDIOCY>> You actually SOURCE PEDOPHILIA BEING INTRINSIC IN THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY TO CONTEST THE PREMISE THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS INTRINSIC IN PEDOPHILIA... ROFLMNAO>>>>>

Yeah I DO KNOW... it's THIS ONE>>>
ngry? NOooooo....
:dig: Keep it up sis... :dig:
:woohoo: ~YOU'RE DOING GREAT!~ :woohoo:

You are right.. I AM doing great at handing you your ass. Say, have you posted even a single shred of evidence thus far?

:badgrin:

good thing brains are not really a prerequisite to join the military, eh?

PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:
Shogun said:
PubliusInfinitu said:

:smoke:

Is it a she? :lol:

You've read her posts... do you find any sign of well developed masculine psychology?

When I read her posts the only image I get is a soused, hysterical female flailing her emotional baggage all over the room; she's tired of being pushed around and under the influence of a few too many toddies... she's telling the world how she feels about everything and putting us all on notice 'that things are gonna be different...'

Her entire premise here is tantamount to the stereo-typical bride whose been given the check book and firmly believes that because she's still got checks... She's GOLDEN!

Can you imagine a well developed masculine mind; designed to DO... prepared to accept responsibility... prepared to hold himself and those around him accountable... that would claim in one breath that a given issue is distinct from a seperate issue and to PROVE IT, submits evidence wherein the two issues are shown to be INTRINSIC, then, in a humiliation driven panic she continues to irrationally demand that she has proven that the two issues are distinct...?

Oh there can be no doubt, the intellect we're dealing with here is a she... and one of the 'high maintenance' variety...

Last edited:
It's the only card she has... so if she's gonna play, she has no choice but to play that one.

But I bet that makes it tough finding a game... :badgrin:

I've posted my evidence.. WHERE IS YOURS?

:lol:

Please, continue to implore GLOCKMAIL, of all people, about the necessity of evidence!

:clap2:

You've read her posts... do you find any sign of well developed masculine psychology?

When I read her posts the only image I get is a soused, hysterical female flailing her emotional baggage all over the room; she's tired of being pushed around and under the influence of a few too many toddies... she's telling the world how she feels about everything and putting us all on notice 'that things are gonna be different...'

Her entire premise here is tantamount to the stereo-typical bride whose been given the check book and firmly believes that because she's still got checks... She's GOLDEN!

Can you imagine a well developed masculine mind; designed to DO... prepared to accept responsibility... prepared to hold himself and those around him accountable... that would claim in one breath that a given issue is distinct from a seperate issue and to PROVE IT, submits evidence wherein the two issues are shown to be INTRINSIC, then, in a humiliation driven panic she continues to irrationally demand that she has proven that the two issues are distinct...?

Oh there can be no doubt, the intellect we're dealing with here is a she... and one of the 'high maintenance' variety...

dude, your fixation on exaggerated masculinity is noted. I guess we can't all be as manly as your Village People wet dream. Indeed, it's probably this same kind of laughable dime store psychology that sent you into the military instead of into college. Keep workin at it tyke! Although, you may have to eventually learn why EVIDENCE speaks louder than ranting from man loving soldiers...

No. Shogun's a HE. And HE'S posted his picture. P does that to every man he disagrees with. It's some type of weird psychological thing with him.

Oh, it's pretty clear that he doeth protest too much. Indeed, I'd bet anything that his closet is full of buttless chaps, leather vests and "manly" studded collars.

:eek: Jeez, Dude... Issues much?

I've posted my evidence.. WHERE IS YOURS?

Yes We saw it... you're the one that posted evidence which proved that homosexuality is intrinsic to pedophilia... As the record indicates, I'm the one that manuevered you into doing so. You're doin' great sis... :clap2:

[/QUOTE]

dude, your fixation on exaggerated masculinity is noted.

LOL... Fixation? You've the testosterone levels of a prom queen and you conclude from that, that your opposition is fixated on masculinity... ROFL... Leftists.

Look sis, there's nothing exagerated about Masculinity, it only seems exagerated when its being contrasted with say... YOU.

LOL... Fixation? You've the testosterone levels of a prom queen and you conclude from that, that your opposition is fixated on masculinity... ROFL... Leftists.

Look sis, there's nothing exagerated about Masculinity, it only seems exagerated when its being contrasted with say... YOU.

Indeed, you sound like a desperate toy company trying to bolster their GI JOE sales with Sgt Slaughter dolls. It kinda makes sense that the guy trying to emphasize his (lack of) manliness is the one suggesting everyone else has the testosterone of a prom queen, eh? It's about as ironic as those "tough" leather studded belts you wear down at The Manhole singles bar.

Yea, dude.. I TOTALLY believe that you are one big bad tough dude. I mean, this is the internet and you probably are NOT some 12 year old trying to talk tough right before shaving that one chin hair and going to bed in your night rider jammies! You try too hard, dude. It's the telltale sign that you are about as tough as a raindrop falling on the tip of tinkerbells wand. I suggest you go ahead and let puberty run it's course and wait until your voice stops cracking before you come back to sit at the adult table, guy.

:cool:

Yes We saw it... you're the one that posted evidence which proved that homosexuality is intrinsic to pedophilia... As the record indicates, I'm the one that manuevered you into doing so. You're doin' great sis... :clap2:
[/QUOTE]

Not at all. My evidence proved that you don't know the first thing about world history. Again, if you want to pretend that the only people fucking 14 year olds in the past were gays then lets start trading evidence, dude. It's hilarious that you'd even think that a bluff would float when all throughout Europe 14 year old girls were being married off for dowries... But, please... step back up, yo... Come learn something that you must have missed when taking it in the ass during shower hour in your first week of boot camp.

:eek: Jeez, Dude... Issues much?

yea.. you'll have to forgive him.. He's got some issues with his less than masculine identity. Lindsey Graham is still giving him Macho lessons.

lindseygraham.jpg

yea.. you'll have to forgive him.. He's got some issues with his less than masculine identity. Lindsey Graham is still giving him Macho lessons.

lindseygraham.jpg

Odd that a supposedly heterosexual man defends homosexuality more than homos themselves.

Forum List

Back