Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

oh yea.. I mean, it's SO RARE that I post at least three sources from places a mile more valid than www dot christian opinion dot com!

:lol:

Face it, dude. YOU asking for evidence and crying like a bitch about not getting it is pretty fucking hilarious given your usual avoidance of anything remotely looking like evidence, dude.

for REALZ.

Both you and I can blast at the credibility of each others sources until the cows come home but in this instance the source that you need to use to document what you claim would be a prior post by me. Since you can't, or are too lazy to, do that, I have to come to the obvious conclusion that you are full of shit. :badgrin:

Both you and I can blast at the credibility of each others sources until the cows come home but in this instance the source that you need to use to document what you claim would be a prior post by me. Since you can't, or are too lazy to, do that, I have to come to the obvious conclusion that you are full of shit. :badgrin:

no, trust me, you can't blast shit about my sources when they come from legitimate links outside of www dot christian opinion dot com. Trust me, the farce of what you've tried to use before is not lost on the reader.

Gay Tales of the Samurai by Saikaku Ihara, translated by E. Powys Mathers.

Gay Tales of the Samurai was written by the renowned author Saikaku Ihara (1642-1693) who recounted many tales of Samurai life from this period. The tales are said to be real accounts from life, and certainly many of them, particularly the last, read more like gossip than a constructed story.

To understand this book, you have to understand how different the world it grew from was. To quote Henry M. Christman in the introduction:

The year was 1687.

In England, King James II was on the throne, shortly to be overthrown by William and Mary. The rising young author was Daniel Defoe, whose famous work was to be The Life and Strange Surprising Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.

In America, a handful of English colonies were clinging precariously to the Atlantic coastline. William Penn had just concluded a peace treaty with the Indians.

In Japan a ten-volume illustrated work entitled Glorious Tales of Homosexuality was published.

Japan had long had a tradition of homosexual love. As with the Greeks before them, if featured love between youths, past puberty, but before becoming official men, and their older lovers. While there was a definite physical component to the romances, they were viewed to be for the purpose of instructing the young men in matters of honor and excellence. Bravery and Ardor went hand in hand in the warrior society.

Another component of these romances was the very nature of their impermanence. Just as the cherry blossom bursts forth, exquisitely beautiful, more so because its beauty lasts three days and fades, so is the beauty of youth. A young man, when he cut his bangs (the sign of being under the age of Adulthood, might not be pursued any longer, and will in fact, join the ranks of the pursuers.

That said, there are many tales that do not focus on the cult of youth, but are among men of similar age.

Gay Tales of the Samurai - Associated Content

Publius Infinitum said:
This member truly IS the gift that just keeps on giving.

The OP asserts that a "Study shows link between homosexuality and Pedophilia" and this member has reeled at the notion THAT SOMEONE WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT HOMOSEXUALITY HAS EVER BEEN LINKED TO SEX WITH CHILDREN!

This member has consistently demanded that homosexuality is a perfectly NORMAL lifestyle with absolutely NO ties to any desire in queer men to have sexual relationships with young boys...

Above, this member has sourced a book, which she claims proves that the Japanese Samurai were a pack of homosexuals, that the entirety of the Samurai was founded upon the homosexual lifestyle... and FINALLY, when she gets around to posting the queer sites prelogue to the book which she has repeatedly advanced as evidence, we find that EVEN IN HER OWN SNIPPIT, it speaks to what we're lead to believe was the customary Japanese cultural pedophilia... celebrating such as being based upon "instructing the young men (Post pubescent but not yet adult BOYS, so 12-17 year old boys) in matters of honor and excellence.

The best part is that she seems absolutely oblivious to the fact that she has just advanced evidence which establishes the homosexual cultural need to seek young boys with which to satisfy their twisted deviant sexual desires...

Look back over my posts and you'll find where I've repeatedly spoken to the Clinton (oral sex isn't sex) era APA report which came out at the height of the US homosexual revolution; which stated in effect that: 'adult/child sex may actually be beneficial to some children.'

Friends, she didn't mean to but she was clearly oblivious to the fact that her own posted source spoke to the normalization of adult/child sex... but that is what she's done. This member clearly has absolutely NO PROBLEM with adult men engaging in sexual relationships with young boys... the only issue that stands between her and her ability to legally bed a pubescent 12 year old boy is the law that would land her queer ass in prison for 30 years...; a law which provides that a 12 year old boy can't consent to sex with anyone... so all she needs to do is to establish with a sufficient number of citizens to change the law on the basis of that that APA Report that states... 'adult/child sex can actually be GOOD for some children... and we know that is true because the Samurai culture provided teaching honor and excellence through temporary adult/child homosexual relationships...'

...which is in point of fact, yet another piece of evidence which readily indicates that homosexuals are intrinsically linked to pedophilia.

Shogun said:
Hey, you asked for an education on the historic FACT of homosexuality.

Well, ... IM THE ONLY ONE offering evidence

Publius Infinitum said:
There is rarely any more effective evidence that leftists in all their 'alities' are idiots, than that evidence freely advanced by the leftists themselves...

In this case, in a thread where the YOU have demanded that homosexuals HAVE NO DESIRE TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH CHILDREN... YOU POST A SOURCE WHICH PROVES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HOMOSEXUAL CULTURE IS ALL ABOUT! What's more you hold it up as HISTORICAL FACT!

dude.. you've been schooled. enjoy your new education

Publius Infinitum said:
Oh... I am always about the learnin'... And I encourage you to keep educating me... do you have any other information which you'd like to share to prove that YOU ARE ADVOCATING THAT THE US CULTURE CHANGE TO ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL MEN TO ENGAGE IN OPEN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUNG BOYS?

Again.. Would you like to address the Virginia health and human services "isn't she a little YOUNG" campaign...?

Publius Infinitum said:
Oh absolutely and I thank you for asking... I think that God has a 'special hell set aside for those people that abuse children, sexually or otherwise... and where an adult sexualizes a child, there should be a short trial; it shouldn't take more than ten minutes... which seeks to establish that the charge of sexual activity was engaged in by an adult with a child are factual and at the end of that trial, where the facts are substantiated, that adult should be taken to the public square and hung by the neck until they are long since dead. Such trials and the summary executions should by televised so that those who seek to sexualize children can see their own certain fate and PERHAPS make adjustments to their list of goals, as a result.

That some other twisted sicko beside the lowly queer desires to get off on children does NOT MAKE IT LESS A VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THOSE CHILDREN WHEN A FAG DOES IT and that the child consented makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE... so when you start talking around the edges that a 17, 16, 15, 14, 13 or 12 year old should be able to consent to sex with an adult, rest assured I won't be far behind to straighten your sick ass out.

But let's remember that you're the one that has proven that homosexuality is HISTORICALLY linked to cultural pedophilia...

The FACT remains that child molestation is no more a ramification of homosexuality than it is of HETEROSEXUALITY. Despite your gay hating narrow mind, I assure you ...

Well you started off assring this board that there was NO LINK between the sexual deviancy of homosexuality and the sexual deviancy of pedophilia... so I wonder what your present assurances might be worth?

To be sure, anyone that engages insexual activity with a child is a sexual deviant... just as a person that engages in sexual activity with a person of their own gender is a deviant.

You however have sought to assure this board that homosexuality is NOT deviant; that homosexual males are NOT prone to desire sexual relationships young boys, yet you source evidence which speaks SPECIFICALLY and EMPHATICALLY of how normal and natural it was for Japanese Samurai to seek short sexual relationships with young boys on the absurd rationalization that such was a means of teaching honor and respect... IT WAS A MEANS TO GET OFF ON THE INNOCENSE OF A LITTLE KID!

YOU SOURCED THAT SIR!

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FREELY BROUGHT TO THIS BOARD EVIDENCE OF HOMOSEXUALS AND THEIR ADVOCATES THAT SEX WITH CHILDREN 'CAN ACTUALLY BENEFIT THOSE CHILDREN'...

:dig: Keep it up sis... :dig:

:woohoo: YOU'RE DOING GREAT~ :woohoo:

And, there is not. No more than, AGAIN, every hetero that was busy out fucking kids at the same time as these samurai. Just say the word, dude.. I'll post links to half a dozen historic HETERO figures who were busy fucking kids younger than 18. I realize that you probably would not have run to the military if you had anything even closely looking like a worthwhile education but.. are you sure you want to push this rather stupid point?

I don't disagree with you. No question that he's off the charts. I'm just sitting here and enjoying.

:popcorn:

This notion that the Bass is a racist is utterly ridiculous and stupid, the bass hasn't said anything different from that of MLK and Malcolm X:

A New Sense of Direction (1968)

Now I would like to examine both questions. First, is the guilt for riots exclusively that of Negroes? And are they a natural development to a new stage of struggle? A million words will be written and spoken to dissect the ghetto outbreaks. But for a perceptive and vivid expression of culpability I would like to submit two sentences that many of you have probably heard me quote before from the pen of Victor Hugo. "If the soul is left in darkness, sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin but he who causes the darkness." The policy-makers of the white society have caused the darkness. It was they who created the frustrating slums. They perpetuate unemployment and poverty and oppression. Perhaps it is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes, but these are essentially derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society.

When asking Negroes to abide by the law let us also declare that the white man does not abide by the law. Day in and day out he violates welfare laws to deprive the poor of their meager allotments. He flagrantly violates building codes and housing regulations. His police forces are the ultimate mockery of law. He violates laws on equal employment and education. The slums are the handiwork of a vicious system of the white society. Negroes live in them, but they do not make them any more than a prisoner makes a prison. And so let us say forthrightly that, if the total slum violations of law by the white man over the years are calculated and compared with the lawbreaking of a few days of riots, the hardened criminal would handily be the white man. In using the term white man I am seeking to describe in general terms the Negro's adversary. I seek not to categorize all white people by any use of the term white man........Finally, there exists a complex of causes, found in the degenerating conditions of perverted urban life. Our cities are choked with air pollution, dense traffic conditions, and insufficient water systems. Public facilities are outworn and inadequate. Within this chaos of neglect Negroes are stifled at the very bottom in squalid slum conditions, the equal of which are not to be found in any industrial nation of the world. Every large city reaps the results of the myriad poor and black people who have migrated there in desperate search of the American fulfillment. Although it is a known fact that millions of Negroes have been forced off the land in the South by the contraction of agricultural employment during the past two decades, no national planning has been enacted to remedy this calamity.

When white immigrants arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth century, a benevolent government gave them free land and credit to build a useful, independent life. In contrast, when the Negro migrated he was left to his own initiative and resources. He crowded the cities and was herded into the ghettos, locked out of employment, subjected to gross exploitation within a context of searing discrimination. Though other minorities had encountered obstacles, none have been so brutally scorned nor so consistently denied opportunity as the Negro."

And last but certainly not least , the words of Malcolm X:

"I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the black man in America instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate but actually they are just exposing him for being responsible for what exist."

Malcolm X's words about whites accusing people of teaching hate and by extension racism applies to you and that bonehead Shogun, two neo-libtards who make accusation after accusation of racism and hate when in retreat of facing and addressing issues, thats cowardly.

Will the same neo-libtards that love to use MLK to attack so called "racist blacks" now attack MLK as being a racist for saying the same things essentially that the Bass has said? Come on now neo-libtards, the Bass awaits, srveral accusations have been thrown at the Bass accusing him of being racist but the Bass has *NOT*:

* Ever stated that blacks were superior and whites and or others were inferior

* Ever stated that whites are devils and or are inherently evil people

So unless you neo-libtards can prove otherwise that the Bass has stated any of this your charges of racism are sheer bogus BS comments.

You know... uh, Malcom X WAS a fucking racist until he got his head out of his ass right before BLACK men killed him.

As for King, you clearly rely on the word "essentially" in making excuses for your racist fucking posts. For real, dude. You are no better than tose you are trying to demonize.

You're still here?
What do you think?

Its getting annoying hearing people make baseless personal attacks and accusations of racism and hate without posting one iota of evidence to back it up. Its all being done to avoid addressing issues head on, the ad-hominem "Sean Hannity bullyboy" type tactics. The Bass ain't having that.

What do you think?

Its getting annoying hearing people make baseless personal attacks and accusations of racism and hate without posting one iota of evidence to back it up. Its all being done to avoid addressing issues head on, the ad-hominem "Sean Hannity bullyboy" type tactics. The Bass ain't having that.

Again, it's a giant bowl of irony that you accuse anyone of baseless personal attacks.

You know... uh, Malcom X WAS a fucking racist until he got his head out of his ass right before BLACK men killed him.

As for King, you clearly rely on the word "essentially" in making excuses for your racist fucking posts. For real, dude. You are no better than tose you are trying to demonize.

Malcolm X was *NOT* a racist at the time of his death and whatever he said while with the NOI was simply following the doctrine of the NOI. As for MLK, do you agree or not agree with what he said? When some blacks today say those same words they get labelled as black racist and whiny, lazy people mad at their failures.

Malcolm X was *NOT* a racist at the time of his death and whatever he said while with the NOI was simply following the doctrine of the NOI. As for MLK, do you agree or not agree with what he said? When some blacks today say those same words they get labelled as black racist and whiny, lazy people mad at their failures.

no, not by the time he dies.. by THEN he saw what kind of racist fucks even blacks could be. So, again, go fuck yourself racist. If you hate white people and want to blame us for your fucked up life then you are no better than David Duke and his klan.

And, believe it or not everythink MLK did and said is not gold. Go ask his mistress what what is all about.

Again, it's a giant bowl of irony that you accuse anyone of baseless personal attacks.

You're the king of personal attacks, everyone is either a "faggot", racist, hatemonger, bigot or religious fundie whenever you can't stick in there in a debate, its an annoying and persistent pattern you've developed.

You're the king of personal attacks, everyone is either a "faggot", racist, hatemonger, bigot or religious fundie whenever you can't stick in there in a debate, its an annoying and persistent pattern you've developed.

scroll up, motherfucker. Enjoy the irony of your accusation.

no, not by the time he dies.. by THEN he saw what kind of racist fucks even blacks could be. So, again, go fuck yourself racist. If you hate white people and want to blame us for your fucked up life then you are no better than David Duke and his klan.

And, believe it or not everythink MLK did and said is not gold. Go ask his mistress what what is all about.

No, Malcolm threw off the NOI racist doctrine but the way he viewed the racist American white man never changed, but since you know very little of his speeches you wouldn't know that.

Again, coward, point out where the Bass has said he hates white people and or that white people are inferior/blacks are superior. man up and prove your baseless silly ad-hominem charges. Either put up or shut up

Oooops... Yet another CLASSIC example of pedophile homosexuals...

Let the record reflect that the OP has been conlusively proven to be fact; the sexual deviancy Homosexuality is intrinsically linked to the sexual deviancy of pedophilia and this without regard to who's a racist or who is not a racist or any other irrelevance which the queer community would like to distract the discussion with.

Last edited:
FG, do a google search and look for "gay penguins". It came out on the news a year or two ago.

There IS homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom.

I specifically said IN THE WILD every time I discussed this -because homosexual activity among animals in a zoo, caged or domesticated setting -IS a known phenomenon. And every article about gay penguins were discussing penguins in a zoo or domesticated setting. Oddly enough, the ones at the Central Park zoo broke up due to a female penguin that lured one of them away -so I guess even then it wasn't a situation of a homosexual who was ONLY attracted to other males -as opposed to going for whoever would take him.

What I want to know is whether the fact that caged or domesticated animals or those in a zoo can and do end up only trying to mate with another male and appear to be truly homosexual while in the wild true homosexuality is not seen -says something about the nature of human civilization itself.

I specifically said IN THE WILD every time I discussed this -because homosexual activity among animals in a zoo, caged or domesticated setting -IS a known phenomenon. And every article about gay penguins were discussing penguins in a zoo or domesticated setting. Oddly enough, the ones at the Central Park zoo broke up due to a female penguin that lured one of them away -so I guess even then it wasn't a situation of a homosexual who was ONLY attracted to other males -as opposed to going for whoever would take him.

What I want to know is whether the fact that caged or domesticated animals or those in a zoo can and do end up only trying to mate with another male and appear to be truly homosexual while in the wild true homosexuality is not seen -says something about the nature of human civilization itself.
We also have larger brains, along with the only animal besides dolphins that mate for pleasure. And how do you really know if homosexuality really doesn't exsist in the wild. It is called the wild for a reason, there is not many humans around to be studying their every move. Maybe the animals are in the closet when it comes to humans because they don't admit they are gay.:tongue:

Forum List

Back