Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

Of course it is my opinion, my friend. I don't really believe in true objectivity.

However, my employer, teachers/professors, friends, co-workers, my partner, and my family would say I turned out pretty well. Also, implying that I'm gay because of my upbringing is an arbitrary claim that is based off the ideas of Christian-backed social theorists that holds little to no water in any scientific argument. Nobody is 100% certain what causes sexuality, but post-natal environmental factors (especially being raised by gay couples) have absolutely nothing to do with it.

You could be a poster child for gay parents. If we want more dysfunctional gays.

You could be a poster child for homophobes, if we ever need more.

As of 11:30 PM 8/4/2014 you've posted 7 accusations of latent homosexual tendencies, and closeted gaydom .... is that all you got Pal .... Hello ...knock knock ... anybody up there ??? ............. Seems the light is on but nobody is Home.

You could be a poster child for gay parents. If we want more dysfunctional gays.

I have no phobias. You however have homophobia phobia. You see them everywhere. Which is also an indication of your underlying dysfunction. Likely inculcated as a result of being raised by two lesbians. As you describe them to be. When people say that a child raised by gays is raised to be gay, you are the person they mean. You give truth to something that is commonly referred to as a lie.

He's posted basically the same thing - over and over again on various threads - directed at you, me and a few other ant-gay agenda posters - he's got nothing to add to the conversation - He's just one click away from the ignore button with me.

Last edited:
for that one picture there were probably 20 that has a mommy and daddy in them on that same day

but for some reason the two dad are MORE SPECAIL and they feel they need to parade it around and use as some weapon or somethin

you militant homosexuals are stupid if you think forcing this this on people will make them not anti-homosexual...you just created five more because of this...bravo for you
so much for you just want to live your lives and be left alone

Last edited:
I could swear this same OP posted this same picture and story a couple weeks ago.

Oh well, must of been Howie or Ludely.

yes, it was Luddy
you ever seen them post one of a man and woman delirious over have a baby?

forget it, they need to shove two men in everyone s face as if they is going to change anyone minds on how they feel about homosexuality

I could swear this same OP posted this same picture and story a couple weeks ago.

yes, it was Luddy

forget it, they need to shove two men in everyone s face as if they is going to change anyone minds on how they feel about homosexuality
How is it being shoved in your face?

Would it be shoving in one's gave if it were a man and a woman?

I have no phobias. You however have homophobia phobia. You see them everywhere. Which is also an indication of your underlying dysfunction. Likely inculcated as a result of being raised by two lesbians. As you describe them to be. When people say that a child raised by gays is raised to be gay, you are the person they mean. You give truth to something that is commonly referred to as a lie.

He's posted basically the same thing - over and over again on various threads - directed at you, me and a few other ant-gay agenda posters - he's got nothing to add to the conversation - He's just one click away from the ignore button with me.

I must be hitting close to home. :D

yes, it was Luddy

PLEASE !!! I'm eating Breakfast for Christs Sake - I don't need to know about you shoving your thing in some guys Face. Just "zip it up" will ya ?

yes, it was Luddy

The title of the post could have stopped you from opening the thread and seeing the pictures if you are that outraged.

Go ahead and post some happy hetero couples with a newborn. We dont mind. I will ooh and aaah over them too. I love babies and happy parents.

Or you can just sit there and stew in your "gays are vile" world.

But trust me, you would lead a much happier life if you didnt worry about what everyone else is doing.

yes, it was Luddy

PLEASE !!! I'm eating Breakfast for Christs Sake - I don't need to know about you shoving your thing in some guys Face. Just "zip it up" will ya ?
Still having trouble shaking those pictures in your mind of naked guys doing each other, and taking turns going balls deep on each other? :lol:

yes, it was Luddy

The title of the post could have stopped you from opening the thread and seeing the pictures if you are that outraged.

Go ahead and post some happy hetero couples with a newborn. We dont mind. I will ooh and aaah over them too. I love babies and happy parents.

Or you can just sit there and stew in your "gays are vile" world.

But trust me, you would lead a much happier life if you didnt worry about what everyone else is doing.

no, the title says this picture should be a way to get back at so called, anti-homosexuals
so they used them and the baby only to be Vindictive
now maybe you get the point...so next time you can save the lecture
and I said, stuff like this only turns more people off thinking they are getting back at people or something

Last edited:
yes, it was Luddy

Makes me wonder whether you even have a sex life, women love something shoved in their face, not just gay men. :tongue:

Makes me wonder whether you even have a sex life, women love something shoved in their face, not just gay men. :tongue:

I don't know about that - not too many self respecting women actually "like" having it shoved there, perhaps the slimy Whores you fornicate with - myself - I prefer respectable attractive women - for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

I don't know about that - not too many self respecting women actually "like" having it shoved there, perhaps the slimy Whores you fornicate with - myself - I prefer respectable attractive women - for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads. :D

She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads. :D

No one is talking "Back-door" that's a pretty shitty thing to do . Follow the thread asshat - and don't you EVER mention MY WIFE again - You Got it PAL !!!

He used caps AND red bolding.

I would be carefuly if I was you.

Notice the lie about someone mentioning his wife.

No one said anything about his wife but we'll be hearing about it for months.

Still, its a really nice story about a much wanted and loved baby with photos of the happy parents. The fact that it made some RW's head explode is frosting on the cake.

Still, its a really nice story about a much wanted and loved baby with photos of the happy parents. The fact that it made some RW's head explode is frosting on the cake.

Who is "she" unless it's his wife?

You suggesting he has a mistress or something? you do realize that's just as libelous right?

Me: for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor.....

When a pervert talks about butt-fucking my wife - you betcha I get a tad annoyed - is that a problem ?

Me: for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor.....

When a pervert talks about butt-fucking my wife - you betcha I get a tad annoyed - is that a problem ?
Just wondering why you're hanging around butt fucking threads for. I'm trying to be helpful. :D

...and he calls ME a pervert! :lol:

Who is "she" unless it's his wife?

You suggesting he has a mistress or something? you do realize that's just as libelous right?

OH
MY FUCKING
GOD

Now its "libel".

:lmao:

"She" would refer to a female partner. Anything else is asssumed.

Forum List

Back