Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

I don't get what is creepy about it.

Any busybody thinking that they need to tell people how to live, be it about best feeding or anything else really needs to get a life.

Busybody? So now being opposed to child molestation is being a busybody? get help please.
The child is far more likely to be molested by heterosexuals.

Bull Shit !!!

1. Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

2. Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

3. Homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

4. From the 1 to 3 percent of the population is sexually attracted to the same sex , about half that number are Gay men so in actuiality the number of Gay Men is roughly 1.5 percent of the population.

5. That 1.5 percent of the population [Gay Men] are responsible for slightly more than 1/3 of Child Molestation cases - roughly 35% - That's right little Fella less than 2% of the population that is comprised of Gay Males commits abot 35%of the Sexual offenses against Children ! Got it ?

Last edited:
They very well could be! I see that Darlene has the "roving eye", huh? :) Well, there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due! ;)

I have an outfit like that leather one there (with a few more pieces of course). I can't fit into my corset anymore though. OH no. That might make me a child molester.
Well realistically No, it wouldn't! But I see your point in light of what teapartysumarai said and his belief that literally Everyone who is Gay or Lesbian is that. Sad isn't it that people can twist their thinking so much like that such as to make them believe and assume the worst about others whom they don't even know and have never met. It is a blanket indictment of them and that is quite sad actually.

And to add, it's a reflection on how they look at life, live life, experiences of life.

Busybody? So now being opposed to child molestation is being a busybody? get help please.

Bull Shit !!!

2. Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

4. From the 1 to 3 percent of the population is sexually attracted to the same sex , about half that number are Gay men so in actuiality the number of Gay Men is roughly 1.5 percent of the population.

5. That 1.5 percent of the population [Gay Men] are responsible for slightly more than 1/3 of Child Molestation cases - roughly 35% - That's right little Fella less than 2% of the population that is comprised of Gay Males commits abot 35%of the Sexual offenses against Children ! Got it ?

You've go that right....and 1 in 4 GIRLS are sexually abused by men (not homosexual men, btw) before they reach 18....often family members and family friends. What's up with THAT, Hetero men?

These sicko queers are happy because they're gonna have a kid to molest full time. These "fathers" belong in prison for life.

Negged for pure idiocy.

I don't know anything about these men, other than they have some serious psychological issues. There is no more of an indication that these guys will molest this kid than there is for any other Gay Males - but the fact that they are Gay increase the possibility tremendously.

Here's one case of two Gay Dads and their adopted Child.

The Thinking Housewife ? Homosexual Couple Adopted Boy and Molested Him from Infancy

And Another ........

Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Mail Online

and another ........

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting - RPVNetwork

and another ........

Gay couple allowed to sexually abuse adopted son | The Toxic Environment of Child Protection

The%20Government%20kidnapped%20and%20murdered%20my%20two%20year%20old%20baby.jpg

Bull Shit !!!

Incorrect, "child molesters" can include 18 year olds touching 15 year olds; and pedophiles are not classified as either hetero nor homosexual.

These sicko queers are happy because they're gonna have a kid to molest full time. These "fathers" belong in prison for life.

Negged for pure idiocy.

I don't know anything about these men, other than they have some serious psychological issues. There is no more of an indication that these guys will molest this kid than there is for any other Gay Males - but the fact that they are Gay increase the possibility tremendously.

The Thinking Housewife ? Homosexual Couple Adopted Boy and Molested Him from Infancy

And Another ........

Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Mail Online

and another ........

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting - RPVNetwork

and another ........

Gay couple allowed to sexually abuse adopted son | The Toxic Environment of Child Protection

The%20Government%20kidnapped%20and%20murdered%20my%20two%20year%20old%20baby.jpg

You want to talk about deaths? Do you know that the leading cause of death is in pregnant women? Homicide....by men....significant other men.

Bull Shit !!!

You've go that right....and 1 in 4 GIRLS are sexually abused by men (not homosexual men, btw) before they reach 18....often family members and family friends. What's up with THAT, Hetero men?

Irrelevant to the topic at hand "Bodey dodo" - you do comprehend statistics and percentages don't you ? You do understand the statistical significance of 1.5 % of the population committing 35% of a particular crime is indicative of a serious problem, and not simply a statistical abberation do you not?

You do understand that the 1 in 4 girls molested before they reach puberty [By heterosexuals] is being committed by less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the heterosexual population - while homosexual men who comprise 1.5% of the population are responsible for35% of sex crimes against Boys - do you comprehend the Math Bodey-dodo ?

You want to talk about deaths? Do you know that the leading cause of death is in pregnant women? Homicide....by men....significant other men.

Yes , that's a very sad statistic -I didn't check it out - but I'll take your word for it - so what's that got to do with the topic at hand ??? OR are you simply trying to deflect ???

Last edited:
Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activists - Mic

-----------------------------------------
These photos are simply precious and show the real heart-felt love that these two men have for their newborn, a baby so beautiful and who will be well cared for no doubt. That is real emotion such as the kind you unfortunately don't normally see in Straight, Heterosexual dads too often at all. And pay close attention to the figure given about children who live with an LGBT parent. Many thanks to the amazing photographer for these excellent shots as well as to the writer of the story!

I think they should be called the mothers in respect to their gender preference.

Bull Shit !!!

Incorrect, "child molesters" can include 18 year olds touching 15 year olds; and pedophiles are not classified as either hetero nor homosexual.

"child molesters" can include 18 year olds touching 15 year olds

that accounts for a very small percentage , show me some numbers - I showed you mine now show me yours

pedophiles are not classified as either hetero nor homosexual

BullShit - thats a very recent theorem postualted by Gay Activists in a pathetic attempt to mask the truth. Male on Male Sex is Gay - that's all there is to it .

Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activists - Mic

-----------------------------------------
These photos are simply precious and show the real heart-felt love that these two men have for their newborn, a baby so beautiful and who will be well cared for no doubt. That is real emotion such as the kind you unfortunately don't normally see in Straight, Heterosexual dads too often at all. And pay close attention to the figure given about children who live with an LGBT parent. Many thanks to the amazing photographer for these excellent shots as well as to the writer of the story!

I think they should be called the mothers in respect to their gender preference.

Yes they certainly are a couple of Mothers ........ But certainly not in any polite context

The greatest gift you can give to a child is love...I wish them well...now the work begins and their lives will forever be changed...

You're so sweet. Love is just magical and precious. This should be present in every person and should be given most especially to a child. :)

Negged for pure idiocy.

And Another ........

and another ........

and another ........

Notto mention all the children killedby being left in the hot car. All the children with abusive patents and the aborted pregnancies.

Really this idea that homosexuals are dangerous to children it's just preposterous

The greatest gift you can give to a child is love...I wish them well...now the work begins and their lives will forever be changed...

You're so sweet. Love is just magical and precious. This should be present in every person and should be given most especially to a child. :)

Which is what thousands of Argentine families gave to the children which were given to them, they loved those children, so what exactly is everyone up in arms about?

With 400 children still unaccounted for, Argentina is accelerating a search to clear up one of the great mysteries of South America's most brutal military dictatorship: What happened to the stolen babies? What is known is that, like Alejandro, children were snatched from doomed mothers in clandestine detention centers, mostly from 1976 to 1978, then raised by military families or their accomplices.

Those spearheading the search belong to a group of grandmothers dedicated to finding their lost grandchildren. They have allies in President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner's government and the help of a powerful tool: a law approved in November to quicken the identification process by forcing young adults thought to be children of the disappeared to provide DNA samples.​

And Another ........

and another ........

and another ........

Notto mention all the children killedby being left in the hot car. All the children with abusive patents and the aborted pregnancies.

Really this idea that homosexuals are dangerous to children it's just preposterous

Those are horrible ways to die - people who kill children by negligence deserve incareration - or execution depending on the circumstances - but it's not related to the OP - this one deals with Homosexuals and Children - perhaps you should start a new thread - then you won't have to deflect and evade the issue as much

Love is a grand thing , that and a good start in life ,lets hope thats all they give the Child .....

Love is a grand thing , that and a good start in life ,lets hope thats all they give the Child .....

How much time per day do you spend thinking about getting a rod in your poop chute? :D

Silly Billy ! - Sorry Pally Boy that tactic won't work with me - it's known as Jammimg

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Gay* Brainwashing Techniques

How much time per day do you spend thinking about getting a rod in your poop chute? :D

Silly Billy ! - Sorry Pally Boy that tactic won't work with me - it's known as Jammimg

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Gay* Brainwashing Techniques
Seriously though, you seem to be worried about what gays get up to. Why the obsession? You like the images you get in your head?

Just skipping through all the nonsensical hostility to say that I was raised by lesbians and turned out wonderfully. As a homosexual myself, I can see myself adopting a child in the future with my significant other. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Just skipping through all the nonsensical hostility to say that I was raised by lesbians and turned out wonderfully. As a homosexual myself, I can see myself adopting a child in the future with my significant other. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Not at all.

Forum List

Back