Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

Notice the lie about someone mentioning his wife.

No one said anything about his wife but we'll be hearing about it for months.

Still, its a really nice story about a much wanted and loved baby with photos of the happy parents. The fact that it made some RW's head explode is frosting on the cake.

Me: for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor.....

When a pervert talks about butt-fucking my wife - you betcha I get a tad annoyed - is that a problem ?
Just wondering why you're hanging around butt fucking threads for. I'm trying to be helpful. :D

...and he calls ME a pervert! :lol:

It wasn't a butt-fucking thread till you turned it into one , and the tactic you are so poorly trying to engage in is known as Jamming .

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" . ........... Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion. Jamming utilizes a similar tactic known as Direct Emotional Modeling

In Direct Emotional Modeling ... The targeted people do not actually need to be made to believe that they are a bad people, and others will now shun and despise him. Such a task attempted directly outside of the subconscious level would be next to impossible. It is possible only through continuous and repetitious conditioning . The more the target is distracted the less conscious he'll be of the true nature of the mental conditioning process which works to the advantage of the puppet masters.

Gay* Brainwashing Techniques

Sorry Buddy Boy - I'm way too advanced to be effected by any of your silly little queer tactics

Makes me wonder whether you even have a sex life, women love something shoved in their face, not just gay men. :tongue:

I don't know about that - not too many self respecting women actually "like" having it shoved there, perhaps the slimy Whores you fornicate with - myself - I prefer respectable attractive women - for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads. :D
GreenBean has a dirty mind, he can't stop thinking about butt sex, when I was talking about blowjobs. Must be his fantasy, and his denials and claims to hate it are just cover. Otherwise he would have understood I was talking blowjobs. This is going under the assumption he has a sex life, and not a robot woman.

PS: Butt sex makes you sore, most sexual contact in same sex relationships is blowjobs.

Last edited:
When a pervert talks about butt-fucking my wife - you betcha I get a tad annoyed - is that a problem ?
Just wondering why you're hanging around butt fucking threads for. I'm trying to be helpful. :D

It wasn't a butt-fucking thread till you turned it into one , and the tactic you are so poorly trying to engage in is known as Jamming .

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" . ........... Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion. Jamming utilizes a similar tactic known as Direct Emotional Modeling

In Direct Emotional Modeling ... The targeted people do not actually need to be made to believe that they are a bad people, and others will now shun and despise him. Such a task attempted directly outside of the subconscious level would be next to impossible. It is possible only through continuous and repetitious conditioning . The more the target is distracted the less conscious he'll be of the true nature of the mental conditioning process which works to the advantage of the puppet masters.

Sorry Buddy Boy - I'm way too advanced to be effected by any of your silly little queer tactics

Just as long as you realize that you're obsessed with poop chuting, and guys who stick big jism laden cocks balls deep in someone else's wide open mouth of their hungry starfish. Then my job is done here. :D

Last edited:

Just as long as you realize that you're obsessed with poop chuting, and guys who stick big jism laden cocks balls deep in someone else's wide open mouth of their hungry starfish. Then my job is done here. :D

Too complicated for ya huh BillyBoy ? ...LMAO....

Still, its a really nice story about a much wanted and loved baby with photos of the happy parents. The fact that it made some RW's head explode is frosting on the cake.

Who is "she" unless it's his wife?

You suggesting he has a mistress or something? you do realize that's just as libelous right?

OH
MY FUCKING
GOD

Now its "libel".

:lmao:

"She" would refer to a female partner. Anything else is asssumed.

I take this back.

Its a shame to see a thread about a loving family degenerate into the usual name calling and I regret that I took part in it.

How is it being shoved in your face?

Would it be shoving in one's gave if it were a man and a woman?

PLEASE !!! I'm eating Breakfast for Christs Sake - I don't need to know about you shoving your thing in some guys Face. Just "zip it up" will ya ?
Still having trouble shaking those pictures in your mind of naked guys doing each other, and taking turns going balls deep on each other? :lol:
I think it's more along the lines of wishful thinking.

Poor guy won't let himself be who he is.

Me: for the post 25 years I've been happily married to one.

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor.....

This thread was not originally about "butt-fucking". It was about two men who were happy to be new parents. It was twisted and convoluted into something perverse because of peoples' own hateful and intolerant opinions.

This thread was not originally about "butt-fucking". It was about two men who were happy to be new parents. It was twisted and convoluted into something perverse because of peoples' own hateful and intolerant opinions.

No, not hateful intolerant positions, but obsessions.

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads

Darlene: .... It was twisted and convoluted into something perverse because of peoples' own hateful and intolerant opinions.

Yes Darlene ,you are correct - it was twisted and convoluted into something perverse by a faggot named Billy P - see above where you find the origin of the debacle.

One of the number one indicators of latent homosexuality by one that denies their sexuality is using terms for homosexuals as a pejorative.

One of the number one indicators of latent homosexuality by one that denies their sexuality is using terms for homosexuals as a pejorative.

So are you trying to say that Darlene has latent Homosexual Tendencies - :lol:

Me, when I'm speaking contemuosly of your kind - I will generally use words such as Pervert, Faggot, Fairy, Penis Breath, cum guzzler, turd burglar, shit sucker, he-she, she-he or just plain Queer . You Capice Penis Breath ?

Billy P : She won't let him go backdoor, that's why he fantasizes about it on these threads

Darlene: .... It was twisted and convoluted into something perverse because of peoples' own hateful and intolerant opinions.

Yes Darlene ,you are correct - it was twisted and convoluted into something perverse by a faggot named Billy P - see above where you find the origin of the debacle.
Just trying to get at the root of your anal sex fetish. :D

So are you trying to say that Darlene has latent Homosexual Tendencies - :lol:

Me, when I'm speaking contemuosly of your kind - I will generally use words such as Pervert, Faggot, Fairy, Penis Breath, cum guzzler, turd burglar, shit sucker, he-she, she-he or just plain Queer . You Capice Penis Breath ?

I bet she don't do that either! :omg:

Forum List

Back