Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

Just skipping through all the nonsensical hostility to say that I was raised by lesbians and turned out wonderfully. As a homosexual myself, I can see myself adopting a child in the future with my significant other. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I was raised by lesbians and turned out wonderfully.

That's a matter of Opinion .... you turned out homosexual as per your own admission

You see this title and thread is just what everyone see's...and then they can't figure out why more people aren't accepting of homosexuals..because you know they are so innocent victims

You're suppose to leave them alone, but they take something like a picture and shoves it in your face and then beat you over the head with it

why?

because you are not bowing to them

Last edited:
You see this title and thread is just what everyone see's...and then they can't figure out why more people aren't accepting of homosexuals..because you know they are so innocent victims

You're suppose to leave them alone, but they take something like a picture and shoves it in your face and then beat you over the head with it

why?

because you are not bowing to them

Oh my...that picture was shoved in your face? How cruel. And someone beat you over the head with it? The horror! Oh the humanity!

Just skipping through all the nonsensical hostility to say that I was raised by lesbians and turned out wonderfully. As a homosexual myself, I can see myself adopting a child in the future with my significant other. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

That's a matter of Opinion .... you turned out homosexual as per your own admission

Hey beaner, you're on yet another gay thread. So have you decided to come out yet? :D

Of course it is my opinion, my friend. I don't really believe in true objectivity.

However, my employer, teachers/professors, friends, co-workers, my partner, and my family would say I turned out pretty well. Also, implying that I'm gay because of my upbringing is an arbitrary claim that is based off the ideas of Christian-backed social theorists that holds little to no water in any scientific argument. Nobody is 100% certain what causes sexuality, but post-natal environmental factors (especially being raised by gay couples) have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of course it is my opinion, my friend. I don't really believe in true objectivity.

However, my employer, teachers/professors, friends, co-workers, my partner, and my family would say I turned out pretty well. Also, implying that I'm gay because of my upbringing is an arbitrary claim that is based off the ideas of Christian-backed social theorists that holds little to no water in any scientific argument. Nobody is 100% certain what causes sexuality, but post-natal environmental factors (especially being raised by gay couples) have absolutely nothing to do with it.

You could be a poster child for gay parents. If we want more dysfunctional gays.

There other faiths that hold needlepoint wide views also, and Christian denominations that do not.

You could be a poster child for gay parents. If we want more dysfunctional gays.

You could be a poster child for homophobes, if we ever need more.

The guy is a walking, talking case study against gay marriage, and he doesn't even know it.

The guy is a walking, talking case study against gay marriage, and he doesn't even know it.

Greenbean is a case study for closeted gays. :D

Our daughter, raised by two women, is quite straight. :D

I have no phobias. You however have homophobia phobia. You see them everywhere. Which is also an indication of your underlying dysfunction. Likely inculcated as a result of being raised by two lesbians. As you describe them to be. When people say that a child raised by gays is raised to be gay, you are the person they mean. You give truth to something that is commonly referred to as a lie.

I have no phobias. You however have homophobia phobia. You see them everywhere. Which is also an indication of your underlying dysfunction. Likely inculcated as a result of being raised by two lesbians. As you describe them to be. When people say that a child raised by gays is raised to be gay, you are the person they mean. You give truth to something that is commonly referred to as a lie.
Except that my parents arent gay, nor am I. Your homophobia is inflamed.

Last edited:
Greenbean is a case study for closeted gays. :D

Good Lord! Not another one......:rolleyes:

Looks like they are everywhere, and they are legion! :lol:
My boyfriend is black, and gay. Breaking all the taboos of the religious nuts and racists here that don't want race mixing or for minorities of the population to have any rights. It is pretty pathetic that the anti-LGBT brigade spend their whole lives hating on 'them gays' rather than doing anything productive and meaningful for society. Before they persecuted gays it was the blacks, before then so-called 'witches' at Salem.

Good Lord! Not another one......:rolleyes:

Looks like they are everywhere, and they are legion! :lol:
My boyfriend is black, and gay. Breaking all the taboos of the religious nuts and racists here that don't want race mixing or for minorities of the population to have any rights. It is pretty pathetic that the anti-LGBT brigade spend their whole lives hating on 'them gays' rather than doing anything productive and meaningful for society. Before they persecuted gays it was the blacks, before then so-called 'witches' at Salem.
So is your bf doing it on the downlow, or is he open about it. :D

How much time per day do you spend thinking about getting a rod in your poop chute? :D

Silly Billy ! - Sorry Pally Boy that tactic won't work with me - it's known as Jammimg

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Gay* Brainwashing Techniques
Seriously though, you seem to be worried about what gays get up to. Why the obsession? You like the images you get in your head?

"If I talk negatively about it, I still get to talk about it and get to claim heterosexuality."

Nobody is 100% certain what causes sexuality .... but post-natal environmental factors (especially being raised by gay couples) have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Do you know what an Oxymoron is ? {NO sweety , it's not a big stupid guy built like an Ox }... So that's your OPINION - but you're not 100% certain that what you state as a fact is true, you are only certain that is suits your narrow World View - It's how you wish reality were - but it's not reality .

If you seek it to be viewed in a credible light by anybody .... other than big stupid guys -built like Oxes ... perhaps you should either bring some facts to the Table or simply STFU .... Have a Nice Day Sweety .

Last edited:

the trick with that particular poster is to simply not talk to him. Once you start stacking up evidence to the contrary of his case he starts calling you names. That's a shallow pond dear.

His arguments never really amount to anything any way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back