Stunning Side By Side Videos Of Fox News On Foreign Policy

NK has no intention of doing anything.

We lose nothing by Trump talking to them. Trump is trying to build a rapport and a relationship with Jung-un with the hope that, eventually, North Korea will give up their nukes in exchange for economic aid and security guarantees. It may not work out that way, but I commend Trump for trying.

You've gained nothing either. Kim has bought enough time to finish his testing, build his nuclear arsenal, and get a good deal of sanctions relief through China. His standing on the world stage has increased immeasurably. Trump has been played. He got Otto Warbier and a box of bones, and he's been made to look like a gullible fool in front of the entire world.

One more thing. The Trump Administration has said that it is prepared to let Kim keep his nukes, but he can't build any more going forward. This is total capitulation. Trump was supposed to disarm Kim, not buddy up to him and give him everything he wants. ANYBODY COULD HAVE DONE THAT.

Jung-Un went nuclear during the Clinton Administration.

George W. Bush actually. Their first nuclear test was in 2006. It is highly probable that Russia helped them acquire nukes just to disrupt things in the West, and this "friendship" between Kim and Trump has Putin's fingerprints all over it.

It was also noted that when Trump cancelled the US/Korea joint military exercises this year, he said that these exercises were "provacative" and as such, should be ended. The use of the word "provocative" because these exercises are to coordinate and practice what these two allied forces would do in the event of an actual attack, and how they would respond. This is important to practice because it prevents mistakes, or misunderstandings which might lead one country or the other to mis-interpret the response. The joint military exercises provide clarity and prevent accidents.As a result, there have been no miscues or mistakes in all these years.

But every year, the Russians complain about American troops conducting military exercises so close to the Russian border, calling such exercises "provocative". Trump has adopted other Russian propaganda lines in the past as well.

If Obama was negotiating with Jung-Un and cancelled military exercises, would you have criticized Obama?

Two videos are going viral and neither are a good look for Fox News, which is increasingly operating as a propaganda arm of the Trump administration. No hyperbole! To see just how closely their coverage of Donald Trump’s surprise photo op with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, The Daily Show put together a side-by-side comparison and it is extremely troubling how closely they mirror each other.

Stunning side-by-side comparison of Fox News versus North Korean state propaganda

Nope. No hyperbole. Their own words for everyone to see.

They are hypocrisy immune. Mitch McChinless gave them some sort of inoculation against hypocrisy.

I've said since day one....I've lived under a dictator and his state media FOX and Trump are the exact same. The actual dictator never disrespected judges, veterans. Media or portions of the population. Trump is far worse.

LOL. The Obama Administration will go down as the most corrupt in American history. Obama, being the totalitarian that he is, used the IRS to prevent conservatives from participating in the 2012 election. The corrupt Obama made sure that Hillary skated for her innumerable felonies as it would have directly implicated him too. Then the fascist Obama Administration along with the ''brown shirts'' at the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA fabricated a story of Trump conspiring with Putin in an attempt to remove Trump from the White House. You are a damned FOOL.

They are hypocrisy immune. Mitch McChinless gave them some sort of inoculation against hypocrisy.

Were you complaining about government treatment of the press when the Obama Administration engaged in espionage against Fox reporter James Rosen? And you're calling others hypocrites? LMAO!

Dragonlady

If the IRS did everything proper, why then did they apologize for targeting and censoring conservatives? Anyway, the damage was done. Obama weaponized and used the IRS against his political opponents and prevented them from participating in the Democratic process. Isn't that something that a fascist would do?

Were you complaining about government treatment of the press when the Obama Administration engaged in espionage against Fox reporter James Rosen? And you're calling others hypocrites? LMAO!

Espionage? :lol: Yeah, okay.

And yes, I was complaining. So was the "liberal media".

DOJ Targeting Of Fox News Reporter James Rosen Risks Criminalizing Journalism | HuffPost

Espionage? :lol: Yeah, okay.

Apparently, the Obama Administration routinely engaged in espionage of the press, Angela Merkel, the Trump campaign and God only knows who else. Trump didn't do that, but Obama did. Be honest. You don't have a problem with government mistreatment of the press or in spying on the press or one's political opponents, as long as it's Democrats doing it.

I've said since day one....I've lived under a dictator and his state media FOX and Trump are the exact same. The actual dictator never disrespected judges, veterans. Media or portions of the population. Trump is far worse.

LOL. The Obama Administration will go down as the most corrupt in American history. Obama, being the totalitarian that he is, used the IRS to prevent conservatives from participating in the 2012 election. The corrupt Obama made sure that Hillary skated for her innumerable felonies as it would have directly implicated him too. Then the fascist Obama Administration along with the ''brown shirts'' at the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA fabricated a story of Trump conspiring with Putin in an attempt to remove Trump from the White House. You are a damned FOOL.
I'm neutral in your beef with oBama but he is a better human and president than the shit show you voted for. It all depends on everyone's standards and morals.

I'm neutral in your beef with oBama but he is a better human and president than the shit show you voted for. It all depends on everyone's standards and morals.

Can you show me an economic matrix wherein Obama was superior to Trump?

The 2nd video of FoxNews going crazy because Obama said once that he would meet with Un is funny as hell.
What would or does a meeting with the UN actually accomplish? And why should any US citizen care?

Well, till 2017 meeting with Un was the worst thing possible according to conservatives , now it moves Trump from demi-god to full god status.

There is even a thread from a Trump worshiper about how Trump is a "father figure" to Un.

You might want to take it up with your fellow Trumpians.

If you are full of morals pay back the people who paid for Obamacare to start. Here is the difference between now and a decade ago. We will watch places burn to the ground also.

Liberals attack Fox News because it is the only network that they don’t have outright control. What is ironic, Fox is biased but it does not hide it and goes out of its way to have liberals on its network as commentators.

Two videos are going viral and neither are a good look for Fox News, which is increasingly operating as a propaganda arm of the Trump administration. No hyperbole! To see just how closely their coverage of Donald Trump’s surprise photo op with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, The Daily Show put together a side-by-side comparison and it is extremely troubling how closely they mirror each other.

Stunning side-by-side comparison of Fox News versus North Korean state propaganda

Nope. No hyperbole. Their own words for everyone to see.

Didn't watch, don't care. They are just a small step up from CNN, with the exception of Tucker Carlson show which is clearly doing something very correctly.

Forum List

Back