Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

Actually it's because he belongs to the Democrat party; the party of excuses. They have an excuse for everything: why people can't get a higher paying job than minimum wage, why people can't get a voter-id, why weirdo guys have to wear dresses in public and use women's facilities, why they can't avoid getting pregnant, why blacks are the most violent and criminal in our country. You name it, they have an excuse for it. Now it's she had to play in Russia because she might get injured. I'm not much of a sports fan, but how many female basketball players were ever hurt so bad bouncing a ball around it ended their career? :eusa_shhh:
Ever hear of Bill Walton, jackass? Many pro basketball players live with injuries suffered on the court for the rest of their like as do football players, you moron.

Face facts for once in your pathetic Troll life.

Your Vegetable Messiah got punked on the world stage again, Simp.
You've been punked by Trump ever since he rode his fat ass down the escalator, CLOWN.

Btw, how's his newfangled campain running now that his former Washington lackeys are ignoring him?

Have another shit sandwich, dope.

Trump had a chance to bring Whelen home back in 2019 but he blew it because he's a self seving pile of shit, Trump patsy.
Yeah, you adore those terrorists running around free, huh. You're the self-serving piece of shit. Trump did the right thing, he saved lives.

You've been punked by Trump ever since he rode his fat ass down the escalator, CLOWN.

Btw, how's his newfangled campain running now that his former Washington lackeys are ignoring him?

Have another shit sandwich, dope.
Seek help soon. :itsok:

Apparently Trump didn't want to bend over and grab his ankles for Putin like Pedo Joe.
Trump has been getting a taste of Putin's ass going back to when he was holding beauty contests over there, BOZO.

Yeah, you adore those terrorists running around free, huh. You're the self-serving piece of shit. Trump did the right thing, he saved lives.
The only thing Trump "saved" or tried to is when he conducted the biggest heist of top secret documents in this Country's history, then denied he had them.

Like nobody knew. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ever hear of Bill Walton, jackass? Many pro basketball players live with injuries suffered on the court for the rest of their like as do football players, you moron.

Only a moron would compare football to basketball and think it's the same. What's next, are you going to compare boxing to tennis?

Only a moron would compare football to basketball and think it's the same. What's next, are you going to compare boxing to tennis?
I'm not comparing the two sports, asswipe. Go back & read my post to see if you can figure out my point or do I have to explain it to you like you're a 2 yr. old?

I'm not comparing the two sports, asswipe. Go back & read my post to see if you can figure out my point or do I have to explain it to you like you're a 2 yr. old?

That's exactly what you did stupid:

Many pro basketball players live with injuries suffered on the court for the rest of their like as do football players

So again, how many women in basketball suffered injuries so severe it ended their career?

That's exactly what you did stupid:

So again, how many women in basketball suffered injuries so severe it ended their career?
What I meant assface, is that atheletes from both sports suffer injuries. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Now run along & go play with your Lego's.

What I meant assface, is that atheletes from both sports suffer injuries. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Now run along & go play with your Lego's.

What started this debate is your claim that she had to play in Russia to earn enough money in case she gets injured and can't play anymore. So again I ask: how many basketball players in the women's league were hurt so badly it ended their career?

You got busted being full of shit. Now just admit you were full of shit with that reply and we can move on.

Forum List

Back