Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

We have been divided for a very long time. This is nothing new.
BS.. We've always had continuous politics, but how long has it been since we send Binny to the bottom of the ocean? It's been 160 years since the last time Americans were seen as an existential enemies by Americans by major party.

No, it's not what counts. What counts is that we allowed a very dangerous man out of prison in exchange for a worthless basketball player. We lost big time on that stupid deal.

Russian propaganda is important to you. Griner is still a US citizen with the right not to agree with you.

Trump should have freed Whelan in 2018. Grow up.

BS.. We've always had continuous politics, but how long has it been since we send Binny to the bottom of the ocean? It's been 160 years since the last time Americans were seen as an existential enemies by Americans by major party.
We have always had continuous politics?:laughing0301:

Trump made America the laughing stock of the world.
i don’t recall china coming here after he was elected and saying we no longer come from a position of strength…that was after xiden was elected

i don’t recall trump or any president being held in contempt of the UK…that was xiden

i don’t recall china coming here after he was elected and saying we no longer come from a position of strength…that was after xiden was elected

i don’t recall trump or any president being held in contempt of the UK…that was xiden
I think you're making up shit that never happened...as usual

You don't read much on the topic, do you? Yes, drug lords setup the operation to get illegals into the country. Their payback is for those people to bring drugs along with them. These are poor people and have no way to repay the drug lords other than dope or human trafficking.

Most illegals get into the US by swimming the Rio Grande.
They can't exactly do that while "smuggling drugs".
The drugs would have to be made waterproof and even then they could only carry a few pounds.
Nor would there be any way for the drug lords to ensure the illegals delivered and instead just kept and sold the drugs themselves.
There is no business model where that makes any sense.
Why would the poor illegals owe drug lords anything?
The coyotes who help the illegals across the border can't be charging very much for what takes a day at most.

You may want to double check with the real world.

The expensive US missiles have kept the Russian air force at bay, but for how long?
And at this point, the Russians have all the territory they wanted, and have dug in defenses that the Ukrainians will never be able to break through.
Face facts.
Russia won, and its over.

I think you're making up shit that never happened...as usual
I just think you watch so much Demafascit propaganda you aren't connected to reality

China says US cannot speak from 'a position of strength'​

China's most senior foreign policy official, Yang Jiechi, has told the US that it isn't qualified to "speak from a position of strength" when criticising China.

The exchange took place in the first high-level talks between the Biden administration and China, being held in Alaska.

Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan​

MPs and peers unite to condemn ‘dishonour’ of US president’s withdrawal and his criticism of Afghan troops left behind to face Taliban

The expensive US missiles have kept the Russian air force at bay, but for how long?
And at this point, the Russians have all the territory they wanted, and have dug in defenses that the Ukrainians will never be able to break through.
Face facts.
Russia won, and its over.
The russians have been stopped and did not get half of what they want

They have lost and you are supporting the losing side

I just think you watch so much Demafascit propaganda you aren't connected to reality

China says US cannot speak from 'a position of strength'​

China's most senior foreign policy official, Yang Jiechi, has told the US that it isn't qualified to "speak from a position of strength" when criticising China.

The exchange took place in the first high-level talks between the Biden administration and China, being held in Alaska.

Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan​

MPs and peers unite to condemn ‘dishonour’ of US president’s withdrawal and his criticism of Afghan troops left behind to face Taliban

While China’s foreign diplomats and propaganda arms have made similar criticisms in the past, Jiang’s remarks stood out due to the high-profile political context of the press event, and their specific mention of the U.S.

The russians have been stopped and did not get half of what they want

They have lost and you are supporting the losing side

The Russians wanted the portions of the Ukraine that Khrushchev illegally gave to the Ukraine in 1955.
That includes the Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, etc.
Those are the areas Russia now occupies, and can never be removed from.
So its over.
The Ukraine is back to what it used to be, before 1955.

While China’s foreign diplomats and propaganda arms have made similar criticisms in the past, Jiang’s remarks stood out due to the high-profile political context of the press event, and their specific mention of the U.S.
yep..they hadn’t done that in such a public manner before

Forum List

Back