Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

Don't be such a drama queen. There's lots of arms dealers. Biden didn't make the agreement with the Taliban. Trump did that. Do you want to reinvade Afghanistan?

The extremely flawed withdrawal was all Dementia's fault. Trump would have never dreamed of withdrawing our troops FIRST against the advice of his military leaders and leave 83 billion dollars of US military equipment and supplies. Only a complete moron would do that. What is with you Communists that you can never take responsibility for anything you do? I know the Communist party is the party of excuses, but you people take that to the next level.

Oooooo look, a warning from a Russian arms dealer who just got out of the slammer!

Should I soil myself with worry just like Trump's asseater are doing?

Maybe you should try opening up your eyes for once and listen to what he as to say. He may be an arms dealer but he's no dummy. He's fluent in several languages, had a very successful legal business after the Union broke up, and again, lived through the Soviet Union and understands what it's like.

Oh horse shit you fucking sycophant.

Trump never even tried to make a deal for Whelan. Hell he never even thought about it

Of course he did, and again, wouldn't let go of such a dangerous man for nothing like Dementia did. But you're a Democrat so you know your motto: party first--country second.

Trump would have never dreamed of withdrawing our troops FIRST against the advice of his military leaders
Never? Really......General Milley: (26:33)

"In the fall of 2020, my analysis then was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, would potentially damage US worldwide credibility and could precipitate a general collapse of the Afghan security forces and the Afghan government, resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or a general civil war. That analysis was a year ago. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders at the time, then Secretary of Defense Esper submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending that we maintain the US forces, which were then at about 4,500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reductions. Two days later on 11 November, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan by 15 January, 2021."

It took a week for the generals to convince the trumpyone what a shitshow that would be and.....

"After further discussion regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, all the order was rescinded. On 17 November, we received a new order to reduce troop levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.

Maybe you should try opening up your eyes for once and listen to what he as to say. He may be an arms dealer but he's no dummy. He's fluent in several languages, had a very successful legal business after the Union broke up, and again, lived through the Soviet Union and understands what it's like.
Yes, yes, we know. Let's listen to what a convicted arms dealer has to say. He may have some sound advice for all of us. I'm sure he has some sound policies that we could also follow, right? Like how to sell arms for profit to more dictators to make mass murder easier to commit.

You got any more bright ideas, Ace?

So what was she arrested for homo? What was the charge and what was she carrying again? You can't even remember your own rants that she had the stuff on her.
She was arrested for a miniscule ammount of cannabil oil, which has crud like you all riled up. Trump's asseaters like you think she should do nine years of hard labor for it. But your assbuddy Trump committing a coup attempt & other crimes? Reelect our dear leader!

Have another taste of Trump's ass.

She was arrested for a miniscule ammount of cannabil oil, which has crud like you all riled up. Trump's asseaters like you think she should do nine years of hard labor for it. But your assbuddy Trump committing a coup attempt & other crimes? Reelect our dear leader!

Have another taste of Trump's ass.
Still cant manage a post without crying about Trump and obsessing over his ass, huh.

Yes, yes, we know. Let's listen to what a convicted arms dealer has to say. He may have some sound advice for all of us. I'm sure he has some sound policies that we could also follow, right? Like how to sell arms for profit to more dictators to make mass murder easier to commit.

You got any more bright ideas, Ace?

I do have a great idea: Let's let this guy who sells all these arms that are responsible for those mass murders out for some worthless lez basketball player. Then every time we see her we can wonder how many people got killed so she could be on the court bouncing a ball around.

And you can prove this how?

Just look at his administration. Minorities, freaks and weirdos. Do you think he picked these people for their qualifications? If you do, you must be a complete dope. The weirdo that's in charge of nuclear waste gets off stealing luggage at airports and going through it. The judge he picked said you need a biology degree to determine what is a boy and what is a girl, something any other American knew since they were four years old. His press secretary has got to be the worst one that ever held that job. She makes Psaki look like a genius.

The Democrat party is the anti-white party unless you are a freak or weirdo.

Just look at his administration. Minorities, freaks and weirdos. Do you think he picked these people for their qualifications? If you do, you must be a complete dope. The weirdo that's in charge of nuclear waste gets off stealing luggage at airports and going through it. The judge he picked said you need a biology degree to determine what is a boy and what is a girl, something any other American knew since they were four years old. His press secretary has got to be the worst one that ever held that job. She makes Psaki look like a genius.

The Democrat party is the anti-white party unless you are a freak or weirdo.
Attention everyone!! We need your attention!!!!

A white man is explaining something!

Forum List

Back