Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

I do have a great idea: Let's let this guy who sells all these arms that are responsible for those mass murders out for some worthless lez basketball player. Then every time we see her we can wonder how many people got killed so she could be on the court bouncing a ball around.
Why don't you asks your buddy Trump why he turned down a prisoner swap for Whelen back in 2019, Trump asslicker?

Why don't you asks your buddy Trump why he turned down a prisoner swap for Whelen back in 2019, Trump asslicker?
Still can't manage a single post without crying about Trump, and obsessing over his ass.
.Seek help.

I told you why. But the problem with you leftists is you have selective reading. Your mind blocks out the truth no matter how many times somebody repeats it. If you didn't get it the first time........the first couple of times, then stay in your own little wonderland as if nobody answered your question.

I told you why. But the problem with you leftists is you have selective reading. Your mind blocks out the truth no matter how many times somebody repeats it. If you didn't get it the first time........the first couple of times, then stay in your own little wonderland as if nobody answered your question.
So the deal you folks are demanding of Biden (Bout for Whelan) was turned down by Trump and you’re ok with that.

Fucking partisan sycophants

So the deal you folks are demanding of Biden (Bout for Whelan) was turned down by Trump and you’re ok with that.

Fucking partisan sycophants

Yes I am okay with that because Trump didn't make it about party or politics. Dementia did as he always does. I'm sick of this traitor selling out our country for the Communist party.

Yes I am okay with that because Trump didn't make it about party or politics. Dementia did as he always does. I'm sick of this traitor selling out our country for the Communist party.
What a total crock of shit from a blatant partisan sycophant

How come the former 1-term fuckup failed to return the white guy? He had two years and a bromance with pootie.

There should have been some pillow talk…

What a total crock of shit from a blatant partisan sycophant

Why would anybody in their right mind make such a bad trade? Why would a President sell out his own people by allowing millions and millions of immigrants into this country illegally? I'll tell you why, he's a traitor.

Why would anybody in their right mind make such a bad trade? Why would a President sell out his own people by allowing millions and millions of immigrants into this country illegally? I'll tell you why, he's a traitor.
Dude. You hate Biden because he's a Dem.

Just admit it.

You're ruled by (ugly) emotion

“His own people”?

Oh, you mean white people.

Forum List

Back