Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

At least he's a guy that served our country. This bimbo plays basketball and totally worthless to our country.

At least he's a guy that served our country? Really? How much do you know about Whelan? Did you know that he was given a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Marines for larceny? And........do you know how hard it is to get a BCD? In order to get a discharge like that, you have to really screw up badly. Oh yeah, the main charge that got him awarded the BCD was larceny.

Sorry, but Whelan is pretty useless to this country. Even more useless than Griner.

And, as far as Trump goes? He had a chance to swap Whelan for the Merchant of Death, but decided to pass on it.

At least he's a guy that served our country? Really? How much do you know about Whelan? Did you know that he was given a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Marines for larceny? And........do you know how hard it is to get a BCD? In order to get a discharge like that, you have to really screw up badly. Oh yeah, the main charge that got him awarded the BCD was larceny.

Sorry, but Whelan is pretty useless to this country. Even more useless than Griner.

And, as far as Trump goes? He had a chance to swap Whelan for the Merchant of Death, but decided to pass on it.

Again, and I don't know how many times I have to say this: Because Trump felt the exchanges offered to him was a bad deal for us. He didn't even consider it. Did you ever play Chess in your life? Did you ever think it was a good idea to trade your queen for a pawn? Well.......that's what Dementia just did.

A drug smuggler got away with her crime. Not completely. She will never make all that money playing for the Russian team. Bet she didn't disrespect that flag or that anthem. It's over now.
You hate freedom and liberty it is easy to tell.

Again, and I don't know how many times I have to say this: Because Trump felt the exchanges offered to him was a bad deal for us. He didn't even consider it. Did you ever play Chess in your life? Did you ever think it was a good idea to trade your queen for a pawn? Well.......that's what Dementia just did.
Trump sucks as per usual.

PLus by all means don't forget how the Democrat Lie
machine was used.NBC's Andrea Mitchell published a story
on a Thursday reporting on the Kremlin deal offered
to Brittney Griner Or former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan.
But later in post-publication had the word " Or "
taken down and restated ... Russia only offered Griner,
Not Whelan,for trade.
This was mop-up use by Network NBC to not make
Biden look like the conniver he truly was.
This sort of use by the Mainstream media has been ongoing.
It's Journalistic Malfeasance.Unamerican and scummy.
Like virtually every thing the New Democrats and their adjunct
MSM pull.

If Fuckwad Biden was offered Griner or Whelan, in practicality he was only offered Griner. If he had chosen Whelan, he would be an instant racist. Riots would be called for.

Russia was clever. The Fuckwad was offered a Hobson's choice. The decision was wrong no matter which one he made.

Nah, I said she had cannabis oil stored in vape cartridges, halfwit.

The smell tests that you perform on Trump's ass has affected your brain.
Still can't manage a single post without crying about Trump like a little bitch, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek help. :itsok:

That's what you Trump asslickers are doing, fool.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS
Still can't manage a single post without crying about Trump like a little bitch, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek help. :itsok:

If Fuckwad Biden was offered Griner or Whelan, in practicality he was only offered Griner. If he had chosen Whelan, he would be an instant racist. Riots would be called for.

Russia was clever. The Fuckwad was offered a Hobson's choice. The decision was wrong no matter which one he made.

He could have said no deal to both of them unless they really sweeten the pot.

Like what? What's worth a major terrorist? Kremlin already got Fuckwad to send sabotaged weapons to Ukraine.

I think we have a few Russians here. I don't know what their value is but a worthless basketball player is not even in the ballpark to give up what was considered the second most dangerous man in the world. He's been known to arm drug lords, especially in south America. If we ever get a real President again, that's going to be an issue.

I think we have a few Russians here. I don't know what their value is but a worthless basketball player is not even in the ballpark to give up what was considered the second most dangerous man in the world. He's been known to arm drug lords, especially in south America. If we ever get a real President again, that's going to be an issue.
Democrats don't care.

And if he had, you and the rest of the leftards would have been crying about him releasing the Merchant of Death. So nice to be able to whine and cry about Trump and completely ignore the current moron squatting in the White House.
Fact is that he didn’t.

Fuckup

Second most WTF….!

Spare us the white noise outrage machine bullshit ray.

Just chew on your colorless pudding.

Forum List

Back