Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

How far we've fallen since the election was stolen and an Illegitimate administration was installed. We are being laughed at on the world stage.

Potatohead has made the US the laughing stock of the world.

We got a sorry ass peice of China bought shit when we let the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.

Potatohead has made the US the laughing stock of the world.

We got a sorry ass peice of China bought shit when we let the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 election.
Wow, still living in that past fuckup…

Hilariously funny for me.

I told you why. But the problem with you leftists is you have selective reading. Your mind blocks out the truth no matter how many times somebody repeats it. If you didn't get it the first time........the first couple of times, then stay in your own little wonderland as if nobody answered your question.
Would you be soiling yourself if Whelen was freed & the arms dealer released in the swap, Bozo? Nope.

The Whalen family doesn’t have a with the exchange….but white nationalists do,

Do the math.

She was arrested for a miniscule ammount of cannabil oil, which has crud like you all riled up. Trump's asseaters like you think she should do nine years of hard labor for it. But your assbuddy Trump committing a coup attempt & other crimes? Reelect our dear leader!

Have another taste of Trump's ass.
Still obsessed with another man’s ass you flaming homo. You just said she wasn’t arrested for that. Your idiocy is making you not remember what lies you’ve spouted to who. Hey dumbfuck, what is the penalty in Russia for that crime? That is the only thing that matters here asshole. She knew the penalty and did it anyway. Now kindly leave and consume your daily satchel of Richards.

Still obsessed with another man’s ass you flaming homo. You just said she wasn’t arrested for that. Your idiocy is making you not remember what lies you’ve spouted to who. Hey dumbfuck, what is the penalty in Russia for that crime? That is the only thing that matters here asshole. She knew the penalty and did it anyway. Now kindly leave and consume your daily satchel of Richards.
Nah, I said she had cannabis oil stored in vape cartridges, halfwit.

The smell tests that you perform on Trump's ass has affected your brain.

How come the former 1-term fuckup failed to return the white guy? He had two years and a bromance with pootie.

There should have been some pillow talk…
And if he had, you and the rest of the leftards would have been crying about him releasing the Merchant of Death. So nice to be able to whine and cry about Trump and completely ignore the current moron squatting in the White House.

Nah, I said she had cannabis oil stored in vape cartridges, halfwit.

The smell tests that you perform on Trump's ass has affected your brain.
Poor little asshole. You said it was just BS from Putin. Now you’re caught and have to whine about your desire for Trump’s ass again. So by your own words, she’s guilty of violating Russian law. Case closed.

And if he had, you and the rest of the leftards would have been crying about him releasing the Merchant of Death. So nice to be able to whine and cry about Trump and completely ignore the current moron squatting in the White House.
That's what you Trump asslickers are doing, fool.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

Poor little asshole. You said it was just BS from Putin. Now you’re caught and have to whine about your desire for Trump’s ass again. So by your own words, she’s guilty of violating Russian law. Case closed.
Last I heard she was playing basketball.

HAVE ANOTHER SHIT SANDWICH

That's what you Trump asslickers are doing, fool.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS
More ass obsession. Did you even read the post before bleating your idiocy? Of course not. Reading is fundamental. So get mommy to explain it to you.

Last I heard she was playing basketball.

HAVE ANOTHER SHIT SANDWICH
No way your desire to eat shit being projected. You’re weak little cowardly homo. She was arrested for violating Russian law dummy. It’s what you morons have been crying about for months. Cry some more.

Forum List

Back