Stunning Video from Russian TV Says It All About Joe Biden’s Disastrous Trade for Brittney Griner

i don’t recall china coming here after he was elected and saying we no longer come from a position of strength…that was after xiden was elected

i don’t recall trump or any president being held in contempt of the UK…that was xiden

You're kidding yourself . Trump is despised in the UK because of the vulgar things he said about princess Diana. Trump is pretty much despised everywhere because he is such a vulgar bully.

You're kidding yourself . Trump is despised in the UK because of the vulgar things he said about princess Diana. Trump is pretty much despised everywhere because he is such a vulgar bully.
yet xiden was held in contempt…that’s the simple fact

Most illegals get into the US by swimming the Rio Grande.
They can't exactly do that while "smuggling drugs".
The drugs would have to be made waterproof and even then they could only carry a few pounds.
Nor would there be any way for the drug lords to ensure the illegals delivered and instead just kept and sold the drugs themselves.
There is no business model where that makes any sense.
Why would the poor illegals owe drug lords anything?
The coyotes who help the illegals across the border can't be charging very much for what takes a day at most.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Drug lords know all our most vulnerable places to get into the country. Yes, they have tunnels we have yet to find yet. The provide illegals with false identity and documentation. Do you think that drug lords don't talk to the pushers they sell to in the United States.....Really? They just send the stuff and assume it got here?

And tell me, what do you think these drug lords would do to an illegal that ripped them off, just forget about the whole thing?

The Neo-GOP loves them some Russian troll stories.
You dismiss information so easilly, with no thought or research. Do you EVER question anything coming from your side? I sure as fuck dont assume everything from my side is true, nor do i dismiss everything i hear from the left. I prefer to find the actual truth.

Russian propaganda is important to you. Griner is still a US citizen with the right not to agree with you.

Trump should have freed Whelan in 2018. Grow up.

Trump being much smarter than Dementia realized their offer was nowhere near good enough for the second most dangerous man in the world to be let free. Dementia is simply too mentally unstable to make such decisions just like with Afghanistan.

Trump being much smarter than Dementia realized their offer was nowhere near good enough for the second most dangerous man in the world to be let free. Dementia is simply too mentally unstable to make such decisions just like with Afghanistan.
Oh horse shit you fucking sycophant.

Trump never even tried to make a deal for Whelan. Hell he never even thought about it

This Russian, yes I do. He was born in the Soviet Union. He sees the future of our country the way it's going. I think it was less of an opinion than it was a warning.
Oooooo look, a warning from a Russian arms dealer who just got out of the slammer!

Should I soil myself with worry just like Trump's asseater are doing?

You dismiss information so easilly, with no thought or research. Do you EVER question anything coming from your side? I sure as fuck dont assume everything from my side is true, nor do i dismiss everything i hear from the left. I prefer to find the actual truth.
What side said that the US is exponentially more a Merchant of Death for our export of weapons of war, than the Russian arms dealer caught in our salesmen's territory
Drug lords know all our most vulnerable places to get into the country.
In Commerce like trucks, shipping containers and airplanes.......

Don't be such a drama queen. There's lots of arms dealers. Biden didn't make the agreement with the Taliban. Trump did that. Do you want to reinvade Afghanistan?

She had .72 grams of cannabis in two vape cartridges, fool. That hardly ammounts to someone who's a druggie. And she can't be too much of a "druggie" considering she's playing pro basketball, dumbass.
Yet she was arrested with drugs in her possession trying to smuggle them through the airport. Needed her stuff so much she broke the law knowing the penalties for it. Not only is she a druggie, she’s stupid too. Kind of like you....

Yet she was arrested with drugs in her possession trying to smuggle them through the airport. Needed her stuff so much she broke the law knowing the penalties for it. Not only is she a druggie, she’s stupid too. Kind of like you....
You must be up Putin's ass to believe anything that comes out of the Kremlin, cheese dick.

What side said that the US is exponentially more a Merchant of Death for our export of weapons of war, than the Russian arms dealer caught in our salesmen's territory

In Commerce like trucks, shipping containers and airplanes.......
What kind of copout answer is that? Are you too embarrassed by your original post to address it seriously?

You must be up Putin's ass to believe anything that comes out of the Kremlin, cheese dick.
So what was she arrested for homo? What was the charge and what was she carrying again? You can't even remember your own rants that she had the stuff on her.

The Russians wanted the portions of the Ukraine that Khrushchev illegally gave to the Ukraine in 1955.
That includes the Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, etc.
Those are the areas Russia now occupies, and can never be removed from.
So its over.
The Ukraine is back to what it used to be, before 1955.
It was not illegal

It is not over

The Ukrainians are still fibghting and the Russians are retreating or barely holding on

Forum List

Back