Stupefied

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
If you've ever dealt with a corporate script reader, sometimes referred to as a Customer Service rep, it's easy to determine they are simply script readers-

How organisations enshrine collective stupidity and employees are rewarded for checking their brains at the office door.

More at the link

If you've ever dealt with a corporate script reader, sometimes referred to as a Customer Service rep, it's easy to determine they are simply script readers-

How organisations enshrine collective stupidity and employees are rewarded for checking their brains at the office door.

More at the link

The article has nothing to do with script reading customer service reps. I suggest you read it again.

More at the link

The article has nothing to do with script reading customer service reps. I suggest you read it again.
I suggest you read it for what it says.

More at the link

I did. You obviously read something that was not there. Please quote the portion dealing with customer service reps and scripts. Where did you dig that up ?

I agree with the article said. I disagree with your interpretation.

More at the link

I did. You obviously read something that was not there. Please quote the portion dealing with customer service reps and scripts. Where did you dig that up ?

Interpretation. Where do we hear that most often?
CS reps are educated, they read from the company script. They aren't allowed to think outside the box, just like you aren't.
The narrative is called that for a reason- it's narrow- broad = more open. Narrow, by definition, is to stick to- a company script, like CS reps do, who are educated, according to today's standards, which is merely a training platform, which in the CS ranks is simply reading- monkeys can be trained, as well as most dogs- people, allegedly at the top of the food chain are blessed (or cursed, depending on preference, which is generally narrow) are capable of thinking through a situation and capable of a response- being trained to react is a learned how to react, not respond.

More at the link

Interpretation. Where do we hear that most often?
CS reps are educated, they read from the company script. They aren't allowed to think outside the box, just like you aren't.
The narrative is called that for a reason- it's narrow- broad = more open. Narrow, by definition, is to stick to- a company script, like CS reps do, who are educated, according to today's standards, which is merely a training platform, which in the CS ranks is simply reading- monkeys can be trained, as well as most dogs- people, allegedly at the top of the food chain are blessed (or cursed, depending on preference, which is generally narrow) are capable of thinking through a situation and capable of a response- being trained to react is a learned how to react, not respond.

Once again, that is not what the article is about. Try getting a child to read it to you!

Forum List

Back