Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Or is it that oil prices have fallen unacceptably low?

Nothing boosts oil prices quite like a Middle East shooting war! Just talking about one is usually good for a few pennies.
If you haven't noticed, since the US has become THE major player in the oil sector, prices have stabilized even with
the adverse middle east problems. So what was a problem in the past is not a problem going forward.

The US is THE major player the $60-and-up oil sector. We're not in that sector anymore.

What a poor choice of words. Terribl.

I was going to vote for him, because I think that liberals are anti-American assholes who hate me, and my kind, and will spend all their time looking for new ways to fuck me, while Trump is at least, ok.

BUT NOW, now I realize that he is beyond the pale. And I will vote for Biden.

Nothing boosts oil prices quite like a Middle East shooting war! Just talking about one is usually good for a few pennies.
If you haven't noticed, since the US has become THE major player in the oil sector, prices have stabilized even with
the adverse middle east problems. So what was a problem in the past is not a problem going forward.

The US is THE major player the $60-and-up oil sector. We're not in that sector anymore.
Yeah, Capt. Obvious, shutting down the country/world has that kind of impact.
Have you noticed how much gas you've saved recently in your tank? So goes the world.
Supply and demand no matter who is THE major player.

I say we let the them get close enough to sink one of our ships. Maybe even two. Then we will have the cult of dementia claiming he should have done something sooner

I love it, when they attack him for contradictory reasons, in the same post.

Once or twice I've seen them do it in the same sentence. It is the best.

I say we let the them get close enough to sink one of our ships. Maybe even two. Then we will have the cult of dementia claiming he should have done something sooner

I love it, when they attack him for contradictory reasons, in the same post.

Once or twice I've seen them do it in the same sentence. It is the best.
That is one of the reasons I call them the cult of dementia. The other is because they actually think that Biden (a man with Alzheimer's) is a viable candidate.

Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War
Don't you think that is a little harsh calling the Ayatollah a Stupid Bastard?
OH NO, I forgot! Let's let other countries intimidate and antagonize the "Paper Tiger" all they want!
News flash for ya, Booth, Trump's not a paper tiger, Obama's not in the WH anymore.
From now on, we are going to kick Iran's ass anytime they dick with us, and I wish we would Russia too. The only way you get respect in this world is out of a little FEAR, not out of bending over and saying: Kick me again.
Trump is so pissed after the Iranian's flipped the Bronx wave he can't control himself.

"As the Commander-in-Chief, President Donald Trump’s Fox News inspired tweet declaring he has instructed the Navy to “shoot down” Iranian gunboats was embarrassing, and deserving of the mockery it received. Anyone who served in the military, and pretty much anyone at all knows you don’t “shoot down” gunboats."

This so called leader is a dangerous person and just has no idea what a "Law and Order President" is.

"This is not the first time Trump has threatened or issued an unlawful order."

Not an unlawful order you hopeless dumbass! He's the commander in chief, shitforbrains.

"As the Commander-in-Chief, President Donald Trump’s Fox News inspired tweet declaring he has instructed the Navy to “shoot down” Iranian gunboats was embarrassing, and deserving of the mockery it received. Anyone who served in the military, and pretty much anyone at all knows you don’t “shoot down” gunboats."

This so called leader is a dangerous person and just has no idea what a "Law and Order President" is.

"This is not the first time Trump has threatened or issued an unlawful order."

Not an unlawful order you hopeless dumbass! He's the commander in chief, shitforbrains.

But it sounds cool, very dramatic.

Libs don't like it, when you point out the meaning of the words they use.

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570

SHOOT DOWN???? Do the Iranians have flying gunboats now? Are there pictures?

:auiqs.jpg:

SGOM1+image014.jpg

Well, given that they've cancelled new TV series, movie releases, sports and other forms of entertainment and people are stuck in their homes I hope they LiveStream this shit....

"As the Commander-in-Chief, President Donald Trump’s Fox News inspired tweet declaring he has instructed the Navy to “shoot down” Iranian gunboats was embarrassing, and deserving of the mockery it received. Anyone who served in the military, and pretty much anyone at all knows you don’t “shoot down” gunboats."This so called leader is a dangerous person and just has no idea what a "Law and Order President" is."This is not the first time Trump has threatened or issued an unlawful order."

Glenn Kirschner@glennkirschner2

https://twitter.com/glennkirschner2/status/1252943610288451584
As a former Army JAG, I prosecuted soldiers for military offenses. As a former civilian prosecutor, I spent decades handling murder case. A killing motivated by “harassment” is unlawful. Fortunately, as soldiers we are taught to disobey unlawful orders. Trump is failing.

Yeah, Capt. Obvious, shutting down the country/world has that kind of impact.
Have you noticed how much gas you've saved recently in your tank? So goes the world.
Supply and demand no matter who is THE major player.

Brent bounces back from two-decade low after US president takes aim at Iranian vessels

Financial Trimes

Oil prices also got a boost after a tweet from President Donald Trump Wednesday raised tensions with Iran.

MarketWatch

In the short term, it's not relevant. The 'Demand' component of S&D includes the resources to satisfy demand. That's a different animal at $20 bbl than at $60. You won't see those for a couple of years, at least.

Forum List

Back