Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Nothing boosts oil prices quite like a Middle East shooting war! Just talking about one is usually good for a few pennies.

Learning from Bush, the Lesser, is learning how to win!

I'd really like to see your take on this one. TIA - in case that's of any interest to you.

I'd support unemployment compensation the same as for any other industry.

It's an asset-driven industry, and the assets aren't going anywhere. As long as enough product flows to keep the refinery and transportation infrastructure viable, I say let the companies sink or swim. Maybe provide support to shut-in the wells that would present the biggest threat to the environment if left untended.

It really makes all the millions spent on stock buybacks look wasted for the moment. Another tax cut that failed to deliver.

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570
/----/ Shoot down gunboats? Are they riding on a flying carpet?
are you a moron.gif

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570

I'm sorry, but I'm having a difficult time taking seriously someone who calls anyone a "stupid bastard" when they start their thread with "Stupid Bastard Announces Begining [sic] Of Shooting War With Iran".

If you're going to call someone stupid, you'd better have your shit together...

I don't see any problem with blowing the sand-monkeys out of the water when they intentionally harass the US navy.
After all should the US navy vaporise these assholes the Mullahs in Tehran are going to claim the video footage is all a "made up Hollywood story" and claim the missing gunboats are actually positioned on parade floats. You know. Just like the 'cardboard' missiles Iran puts on their parade floats.
The Mullahs are all 'Bagdad Bobs'.

OH SO WE SHOULD ALL STAND HERE AND LET THEM BOMB GAWD YOU DEMOCRATS ARE PATHETICALLY MORONIC IDIOTS!! AND THE WORLD AGREES IT'S ALL JUST HIDDEN FROM YOU C---S

They're not shooting at anyone, they're giving you the bird. Trump is such a pathetic fool. But you're the bigger fool because you fall for his diversion tactics every single time.

800,000 sick. 45,000 dead. Trump's miracle drug was used by the VA and the death rate for vets under treatment at the VA went. Trump killed veterans with his stupidity and his ego.

Hopefully, the Navy does the responsible thing and leadership makes up their own minds about what to do. Besides, President Bone Spurs is just as likely to change his mind tomorrow if Hannity calls and tells Don it's a bad idea.

I'd support unemployment compensation the same as for any other industry.

It's an asset-driven industry, and the assets aren't going anywhere. As long as enough product flows to keep the refinery and transportation infrastructure viable, I say let the companies sink or swim. Maybe provide support to shut-in the wells that would present the biggest threat to the environment if left untended.

It really makes all the millions spent on stock buybacks look wasted for the moment. Another tax cut that failed to deliver.

Thanks. It's about what I expected. Yet, I should have been clearer. I thought more about Tom Paine's post that a little imperial adventure could solve the oil price quandary. I have been testing the contrarian position that no one could be that insane.

Iran, China and the American left are telling each other that the United States is on the ropes and the president's orders will not be followed. The country is so divided that a defense is not possible. There is no better time for an attack.

Forum List

Back