Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

His insane antics used to be funny. He’s let the vermin take over for the warmongers.View attachment 326570

OH SO WE SHOULD ALL STAND HERE AND LET THEM BOMB GAWD YOU DEMOCRATS ARE PATHETICALLY MORONIC IDIOTS!! AND THE WORLD AGREES IT'S ALL JUST HIDDEN FROM YOU C---S

They're not shooting at anyone, they're giving you the bird. Trump is such a pathetic fool. But you're the bigger fool because you fall for his diversion tactics every single time.

800,000 sick. 45,000 dead. Trump's miracle drug was used by the VA and the death rate for vets under treatment at the VA went. Trump killed veterans with his stupidity and his ego.

Yeah Yeah we know the msm bs too though.
just like this whose telling it whose telling the truth --- it's who you follow and we can't get the ppl see how fkn fooled the pubic is given the lies most assume to be truth.

LMFAO we can't get you guys to see the game of control going on here.
1587565471813.png

I'd support unemployment compensation the same as for any other industry.

It's an asset-driven industry, and the assets aren't going anywhere. As long as enough product flows to keep the refinery and transportation infrastructure viable, I say let the companies sink or swim. Maybe provide support to shut-in the wells that would present the biggest threat to the environment if left untended.

It really makes all the millions spent on stock buybacks look wasted for the moment. Another tax cut that failed to deliver.

Thanks. It's about what I expected. Yet, I should have been clearer. I thought more about Tom Paine's post that a little imperial adventure could solve the oil price quandary. I have been testing the contrarian position that no one could be that insane.

Tom's take is interesting, but I disagree that China and Saudi Arabia will be the targets of our wrath. We'd prefer a more defenseless target such as Venezuela. Not that S.A. is a military powerhouse, but gifts have been exchanged and promises made. Plus they make the odd bedfellow with Israel when they sit around the fire, telling tales of Tehran.

Don't the commanders already have the authority to take appropriate action if they feel ship is under threat? Hopefully our boys (and girls) were locked and loaded when the Iranians made their pass too.

Tom's take is interesting, but I disagree that China and Saudi Arabia will be the targets of our wrath. We'd prefer a more defenseless target such as Venezuela. Not that S.A. is a military powerhouse, but gifts have been exchanged and promises made. Plus they make the odd bedfellow with Israel when they sit around the fire, telling tales of Tehran.

Very funny. I agree, the empire can live with SA, even with the madman at the helm. I hadn't thought about the China angle at all, but stepping on their energy hose - or at least acquiring the ability to do so - should be kept in mind at least as a motivation on the part of the China hawks. So, yes, I, too, thought it interesting. Still, setting the oil producing center of the ME alight to accomplish that seems to reside right in Mad Max territory.

Snowflakes need to consult their booklet - WWTKLJD (What Would The Kenyan Lawn Jockey Do?) ....

"Oh, it says here to curtsy, 2 deep bows, handjobs for all the mullahs, and send 12 pallets of mixed currency!!"

their effeminate weakness is sickening....

Iran, China and the American left are telling each other that the United States is on the ropes and the president's orders will not be followed. The country is so divided that a defense is not possible. There is no better time for an attack.

Full out, China's only advantage in war is manpower, the most vulnerable facet. Iran is not even in the picture.

Actually, the President's move to warn the Islamonazis in Teheran will actually help to keep the peace. Iran isn't going to be as likely to start a war with America if they know what the consequences are.

Iran is run by religious zealots, anytime you put religion in the mix you aren't dealing with the sharpest pencils in the box.

Snowflakes need to consult their booklet - WWTKLJD (What Would The Kenyan Lawn Jockey Do?) ....

"Oh, it says here to curtsy, 2 deep bows, handjobs for all the mullahs, and send 12 pallets of mixed currency!!"

At ease, nitwit.

"The U.S. Navy has clear rules of engagement issued by the chain of command and reviewed to ensure they are consistent with all applicable laws of the sea and armed conflict," said Michael Mulroy, who served as the Pentagon's Middle East policy chief until December. "Any Iranian actions that directly threatens our naval vessels and their crew will be dealt with based on those rules of engagement."

Mulroy added that the United States has not defined harassment as a "direct threat." Otherwise, "we would be shooting at a lot of Russian planes," he noted, referring to regular incidents of Russian jets buzzing U.S. aircraft.
......................................................................................................................
Baby Donald probably just needed a diaper change so he was feeling irritable. The Navy knows better than to take his impulsive idiocy seriously.

At ease, nitwit.

"The U.S. Navy has clear rules of engagement issued by the chain of command

The top of the chain just issued the rules of engagement.

Or is it that oil prices have fallen unacceptably low?

Nothing boosts oil prices quite like a Middle East shooting war! Just talking about one is usually good for a few pennies.
If you haven't noticed, since the US has become THE major player in the oil sector, prices have stabilized even with
the adverse middle east problems. So what was a problem in the past is not a problem going forward.

I'd support unemployment compensation the same as for any other industry.

It's an asset-driven industry, and the assets aren't going anywhere. As long as enough product flows to keep the refinery and transportation infrastructure viable, I say let the companies sink or swim. Maybe provide support to shut-in the wells that would present the biggest threat to the environment if left untended.

It really makes all the millions spent on stock buybacks look wasted for the moment. Another tax cut that failed to deliver.

Thanks. It's about what I expected. Yet, I should have been clearer. I thought more about Tom Paine's post that a little imperial adventure could solve the oil price quandary. I have been testing the contrarian position that no one could be that insane.

On the topic of SA, Trump must remove his head from up their ass.

Forum List

Back