Stupid bitch liberal professor says she will call 911 every time she sees ROTC practicing on campus

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
University of North Dakota professor vows to call 911 on every ā€˜inappropriateā€™ ROTC drill

An associate professor at the University of North Dakota called the police on two ROTC students carrying replica rifles on campus, saying the groupā€™s practice drills are ā€œhighly inappropriateā€ and ā€œirresponsibleā€ in light of recent school shootings.

In a letter Sunday to the Grand Forks Herald, Heidi Czerwiec described the panic she felt when she looked up from her office computer to see ā€œtwo figures in camo with gunsā€ outside her window.

ā€œMy first thought is for my studentsā€™ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911,ā€ she wrote.

The threat, however, was two ROTC students carrying guns on their way to a routine training exercise, Campus Reform reported.

ā€œI can barely talk ā€” first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, Iā€™ve probably just seen ROTC cadets, though theyā€™re going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them,ā€ Ms. Czerwiec wrote.

She said a university officer called her back a few minutes later to inform her that ROTC would be doing the exercises for the next couple of weeks.

ā€œSo I reply that I guess Iā€™ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeksā€”and I will. Every time,ā€ Ms. Czerwiec wrote. ā€œItā€™s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. Itā€™s my job to teach and to get home to my family.

ā€œItā€™s already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, itā€™s especially irresponsible,ā€ she argued. ā€œWeā€™re already under financial and emotional attack. We donā€™t need to feel under physical attack, too.ā€

The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

ā€œWe did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasnā€™t sufficient,ā€ university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. ā€œWe provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.ā€

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

Oh, and by the way, you are a flag burning Communist traitor, and fuck you.

.... where does the article say "liberal"?

:eusa_whistle:

Didn't think so.

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

"Lie back and think of England..."

:eusa_hand:

Didn't think so.

First 5 words, Pogo. "University of North Dakota professor..........

The police will end up hanging up every time she calls. That will end up badly if she has a real police emergency.

Didn't think so.

you are correct, she's not a liberal, a liberal would have known what the fuck is going on and not forced her bullshit leftist non-sense on the world.

but that leftist **** is clearly one of yours.

University of North Dakota professor vows to call 911 on every ā€˜inappropriateā€™ ROTC drill

An associate professor at the University of North Dakota called the police on two ROTC students carrying replica rifles on campus, saying the groupā€™s practice drills are ā€œhighly inappropriateā€ and ā€œirresponsibleā€ in light of recent school shootings.

In a letter Sunday to the Grand Forks Herald, Heidi Czerwiec described the panic she felt when she looked up from her office computer to see ā€œtwo figures in camo with gunsā€ outside her window.

ā€œMy first thought is for my studentsā€™ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911,ā€ she wrote.

The threat, however, was two ROTC students carrying guns on their way to a routine training exercise, Campus Reform reported.

ā€œI can barely talk ā€” first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, Iā€™ve probably just seen ROTC cadets, though theyā€™re going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them,ā€ Ms. Czerwiec wrote.

She said a university officer called her back a few minutes later to inform her that ROTC would be doing the exercises for the next couple of weeks.

ā€œSo I reply that I guess Iā€™ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeksā€”and I will. Every time,ā€ Ms. Czerwiec wrote. ā€œItā€™s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. Itā€™s my job to teach and to get home to my family.

ā€œItā€™s already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, itā€™s especially irresponsible,ā€ she argued. ā€œWeā€™re already under financial and emotional attack. We donā€™t need to feel under physical attack, too.ā€

The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

ā€œWe did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasnā€™t sufficient,ā€ university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. ā€œWe provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.ā€

she needs to be ticketed for false use of the 911 system

I remember when I was a student journalist at a community college, and my paper made a big to-do because the police academy cadets carried sidearms. My first experience in what sissies liberals can be.

Didn't think so.

First 5 words, Pogo. "University of North Dakota professor..........
That there is red state flyover territory, Hoss.

What a hysterical dumbass. We had Army ROTC in my high school back in the 70's. We drilled every day with M-14 rifles. This is at a university with cadets using replica weapons and she's wetting herself over it.

bogus 911 calls are a crime.

If there's somebody lurking outside with guns and nobody knows why --- that's not bogus. She's looking out for the safety of her students and herself. And the school already acknowledged they failed to disseminate the adequate notice.

Did she overreact? Possibly. But not nearly like the OP did with his meltdown over his childish gun fetish.

bogus 911 calls are a crime.

If there's somebody lurking outside with guns and nobody knows why --- that's not bogus. She's looking out for the safety of her students and herself. And the school already acknowledged they failed to disseminate the adequate notice.

Did she overreact? Possibly. But not nearly like the OP did with his meltdown over his childish gun fetish.
She knew they are ROTC cadets. ROTC has been around college campuses for hundreds of years, and if she claims she didn't know who they are, she's lying.

Forum List

Back