Stupid human tricks 2.0. Name dumbest things you've seen people do

Pretty much everything humanity has done in the last 100 years is a dead tie.
"Name dumbest things you've seen people do"

take this board seriously/vote for any candidates nominated in the last 25 years

At my place of work in the 1990's. I saw the effects of a co-worker trying to make hardboiled eggs in a microwave oven.

Have you ever seen the door blown open on a microwave? luckily no one was standing in front of it

Just a few weeks ago, I watched a fool pull into a bulk water pull in an older Chevy S10 pulling a single axle trailer with two - 278 gallon totes on it.
After filling it, he could barely pull the trailer out of the parking lot. Then there was this loud scraping noise and one of the wheels broke off the trailer as he turned onto the street.

I thought of this thread because I saw the following this morning

A man walking down a sidewalk ALONE

with a mask on

just OMG

first thought: "useful idiot"
Vote for Joe Biden. Cant get more stupid than that. Oh yeah, vote for a colored vagina.

Bidenet.png

I thought of this thread because I saw the following this morning

A man walking down a sidewalk ALONE

with a mask on

just OMG

first thought: "useful idiot"

They are very effective against allergens such as pollen and ragweed just to name a couple

My mom last year on Valentine's Day stained her shirt during the spaghetti dinner at our church and grabbed a napkin and stuck it in her cup of water and when she tried to get the stain taken care of, she only made it worse because she didn't realize that the red coloring of the napkin was only going to end up on her shirt as well.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back