Stupid White Woman in Rhodesia

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What the hell is a white American, especially a female, doing in the Darkie Continent?

Never insult a despotic, murderous thug in his own home.

O'Donovan is accused of calling 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe a "sick man" in a Twitter post that included a photo illustration of the president with a catheter.

The charge of subversion carries up to 20 years in prison. O'Donovan also is charged with undermining the authority of or insulting the president

O'Donovan has denied the allegations as "baseless and malicious."

American charged with subversion in Zimbabwe goes to court

Americans often display a learning disability when overseas. Hiking in Afghanistan, traipsing around North Korea.

Real head scratchers.

Zimbabwe and yes the President (?) is as described. It is illegal to criticize him.

not critical of her being fat as she will flavor the stew and make it rich and tasty but she sure ain't smart . Oh well , no sympathty from me .

Last edited:
i like newly arrived imports or immigrants to the USA that then go back to 'iran' or 'n. korea' to see old lady Granny and they get picked up by the Secret Police for whatever reason . Then in broken and foreign English they cry for USA intervention and help . ----------------- makes me smile every time , feckin dummies !!

Some of the nuttier libs here think this is what we now have in the USA with Trump. These are the same clowns who think it's better "over there." I hope they all leave for greener pastures.

Some of the nuttier libs here think this is what we now have in the USA with Trump. These are the same clowns who think it's better "over there." I hope they all leave for greener pastures.
-------------------------------------- said people amaze me , years ago i was driving an old beat up , think it was a 72 Vega station wagon . Neighbor was driving a Cadillac . Both of us were rich in my mind and neither one of us were hungry . ------------ just a comment .

Forum List

Back