Stupider By The Day

I think the Congressional Democrats are afraid of her, she shows the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party everyday and Pelosi sees her power slipping away.

There’s this little document that prevents the government from conducting witch hunts upon its citizens in the hopes of uncovering some crime.

upload_2019-4-4_9-18-22.jpeg

This idiot-schoolgirl knows nothing of the nature of the government to which she has been elected. I do hope the Democrats don't seek to muzzle her.

AOC reminds Trump in tweet about tax return request: 'We didn't ask you'
Billy, maybe you are the one who knows nothing of the nature of government. I'm hearing that the LAW requires a president and all legislators to turn over their IRA submissions if requested since the 20s Teapot dome scandal. If this is true...the law is the law...

This idiot-schoolgirl knows nothing of the nature of the government to which she has been elected. I do hope the Democrats don't seek to muzzle her.

Billy, maybe you are the one who knows nothing of the nature of government. I'm hearing that the LAW requires a president and all legislators to turn over their IRA submissions if requested since the 20s Teapot dome scandal. If this is true...the law is the law...

You are correct twice, Congress does have the power and Billy knows nothing about the things he makes post about

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are correct twice, Congress does have the power and Billy knows nothing about the things he makes post about

I found this..Can House Democrats release Donald Trump's tax returns?

I found this..Can House Democrats release Donald Trump's tax returns?

I think it would be terribly wrong of them to release them to the public.

Its politically motivated using a law that has been used three times since 1924.

Since the Mueller report cleared Trump the Dems being the idiots that they are will try anything to find something to use against the man.

What a load of horse shit

I think the Congressional Democrats are afraid of her, she shows the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party everyday and Pelosi sees her power slipping away.

I agree the Democrat leadership is concerned with her. They know she represents a large segment of voters, primarily low-information millennials with college debt. But they also know that her behavior will not help them win the presidency and could very well hurt them in congressional seats too. Nancy pants has her hands full, and I love it!

IRA? Irish Republican Army? I don't think Trump subscribes.

The request cannot be arbitrary, but part of a criminal investigation. Not a fishing trip.

Who the fuck does this fucking bitch think she's talking too?

She can thank her lucky stars that she doesn't live in a communist country, because they would have her in a re-education camp by now.

And Trump really wishes he could do that.

Who the fuck does this fucking bitch think she's talking too?

She can thank her lucky stars that she doesn't live in a communist country, because they would have her in a re-education camp by now.

And Trump really wishes he could do that.

And yet never even tries. This is a great country, where the law matters more than what a single person wants, even if they really want it. AOC will figure that out someday.

When fucking morons become demonstrative with their hands, while thinking they are smart.

My jaws tighten.

It is truly unreal that this is what is influencing policy. Amazing what left wing marxist propaganda does to people.

I agree the Democrat leadership is concerned with her. They know she represents a large segment of voters, primarily low-information millennials with college debt. But they also know that her behavior will not help them win the presidency and could very well hurt them in congressional seats too. Nancy pants has her hands full, and I love it!
I always figured that a Representative should be at least as smart at their constituents. But considering the fact that most of them can't read or write English I can see why she thinks she's so smart.

IRA? Irish Republican Army? I don't think Trump subscribes.

The request cannot be arbitrary, but part of a criminal investigation. Not a fishing trip.
I thought IRA stood for Individual Retirement Account

Forum List

Back