🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupidest AG EVER - Jeff Sessions Mental Midget

Sessions is the quintessential dumb yokel. The only reason I can think of for Trump to make him AG is to troll the nation.
Did you hear? All D pols are intelligent and all R pols are dumb yokels.

Leftists are hate filled ideologues who are Stalinist in their attitudes and hate. They give real Progressives, who ARE open minded and open hearted a bad name by pretending they are liberal. They are actually censorship loving haters and are NO better than the Right.
:itsok:
The Left claims to be against Fascism, yet they riot against free speech and violently abuse those who oppose them, much like Fascists.

Sessions criticized NY for being soft on crime. Here's the 2015 stats for violent crime by state. Alabamy' is No. 7! NY is 36! What a fucking idiot.

View attachment 123228

Like I said a few weeks ago, What can you expect from someone who went to University of Alabama law school? Nothing to do with your post but this guy's thinking is back in the 50's and 60's. Can anyone say J.Edgar Hoover? Although I have a feeling all political forum's on the net have been monitored for some time I would imagine if he knew about them (lol) he'd have the FBI at knocking on our doors.

Why do liberals who claim to be so tolerant, hate southerns?

Ha Ha I am a southerner.
Then why do you hate your fellow southerners?

I thought libs were tolerant, inclusive, and diverse.

I am also not a liberal. Session's does not believe in state rights.

Sessions criticized NY for being soft on crime. Here's the 2015 stats for violent crime by state. Alabamy' is No. 7! NY is 36! What a fucking idiot.

View attachment 123228

Like I said a few weeks ago, What can you expect from someone who went to University of Alabama law school? Nothing to do with your post but this guy's thinking is back in the 50's and 60's. Can anyone say J.Edgar Hoover? Although I have a feeling all political forum's on the net have been monitored for some time I would imagine if he knew about them (lol) he'd have the FBI at knocking on our doors.

Ha Ha I am a southerner.

Oh and if I went to LSU, Auburn, FSU, University of Florida or any Mississippi college it's called rivalry to make fun of each other or in the above college's UAB.

View attachment 123228

Ha Ha I am a southerner.

Oh and if I went to LSU, Auburn, FSU, University of Florida or any Mississippi college it's called rivalry to make fun of each other or in the above college's UAB.

You believe that belittling Sessions is merely making fun? You're definitely a lib...or a person on the Right.

Sessions is the quintessential dumb yokel. The only reason I can think of for Trump to make him AG is to troll the nation.

Trump made him AG because the little monkey came out early for his campaign and never wavered. He's the ultimate yes-man and a monkey.
View attachment 123233
View attachment 123234
Racist, loyal, and stupid- he fit all the qualifications for trumps administration

Actually that sounds a lot like you. Who knew you were a Trump supporter?

Leftists are hate filled ideologues who are Stalinist in their attitudes and hate. They give real Progressives, who ARE open minded and open hearted a bad name by pretending they are liberal. They are actually censorship loving haters and are NO better than the Right.
The Left claims to be against Fascism, yet they riot against free speech and violently abuse those who oppose them, much like Fascists.
Fascism by definition is far right. Cut your shit.

Trump made him AG because the little monkey came out early for his campaign and never wavered. He's the ultimate yes-man and a monkey.
View attachment 123233
View attachment 123234
Racist, loyal, and stupid- he fit all the qualifications for trumps administration

blah blah blah. Find one racist thing I ever said, I'll wait.

View attachment 123228

The table just shows murder rates, not violent crime. And "soft on crime" doesn't really mean prevention, it means punishment afterwards.

Speaking of being an idiot.....

Since when is murder not a violent crime? You can trip over semantics to your heart's delight, but even Sessions knew he fucked up.
Quote: "New York City continues to see gang murder after gang murder, the predictable consequence of the city’s ‘soft on crime’ stance,
Since when is murder not a violent crime?
Since when is murder the ONLY violent crime?
Doesn't matter. If someone can look up a table and see that Alabama ranks 7th and NY ranks 36th in ANY violent crime and still make a comment like that, he has NO BUSINESS being the AG for the United States. Capiche?

View attachment 123233
View attachment 123234

They can't attack the message so they attack the messenger. That's the modus operandi for the righties on here, I'm sure you're noticing that.
Sessions is a total idiot who clawed his way to the top by crawling up the asses of his superiors.

Feel better? Now, would you like to address Session's discrepancies with facts?

View attachment 123233
View attachment 123234

They can't attack the message so they attack the messenger. That's the modus operandi for the righties on here, I'm sure you're noticing that.
Sessions is a total idiot who clawed his way to the top by crawling up the asses of his superiors.
I shut him down on his last ignorant post, he never responded. Instead he jumped threads to come and call me names. LOL! Seems like I hurt his feelings :2up::itsok:

Oh yeah, of course you are right! And Trump does, too.

a11.jpg

No a stupid AG is one who has a private meeting at an airport with the husband of a woman running for President while she is being investigated by the FBI.
Or one who meets with russians and then purgers himself to congress. Sessions should have been dropped months ago.

View attachment 123233
View attachment 123234

I shut him down on his last ignorant post, he never responded. Instead he jumped threads to come and call me names. LOL! Seems like I hurt his feelings :2up::itsok:
That's why you're here, right?

Forum List

Back