🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupidity in politics

I'm noticing a little disconnect here.

Are you guys under the impression that sending these folks money is somehow hurting liberals?
How is it a disconnect here................huh......................

I'm not sending them money..............but thinks it's KARMA.......................they were set up and your side is sitting here calling the bigots for speaking their minds....................and they never asked to be questioned at all.......Some Stupid Reporter came in and baited them to GET DIRTY LAUNDRY...............

So them getting money is POETIC JUSTICE......................In this country we have the right to speak our beliefs..........................Just as they do...........just as the gays do............................

But if you offend a Gay or a LIBERAL MOB...................they will attack like Rabid dogs...................

To hell with them.................I'm glad they are getting money now............and would buy a bunch of pizzas if they were closer by...............Just to tell people like you..............You can go to HELL if you don't like what I have to say........................

Deal with it...................You want to call me a Bigot............a Homophobe...................GO AHEAD..............I don't care...............

This PC world is BS to me.............................

I don't think you're using the term "karma" correctly.

Are you guys under the impression that sending these folks money is somehow hurting liberals?
How is it a disconnect here................huh......................

I'm not sending them money..............but thinks it's KARMA.......................they were set up and your side is sitting here calling the bigots for speaking their minds....................and they never asked to be questioned at all.......Some Stupid Reporter came in and baited them to GET DIRTY LAUNDRY...............

So them getting money is POETIC JUSTICE......................In this country we have the right to speak our beliefs..........................Just as they do...........just as the gays do............................

But if you offend a Gay or a LIBERAL MOB...................they will attack like Rabid dogs...................

To hell with them.................I'm glad they are getting money now............and would buy a bunch of pizzas if they were closer by...............Just to tell people like you..............You can go to HELL if you don't like what I have to say........................

Deal with it...................You want to call me a Bigot............a Homophobe...................GO AHEAD..............I don't care...............

This PC world is BS to me.............................

I don't think you're using the term "karma" correctly.
Whatever floats your boat................the left wing is ATTACKING the PIZZAS OWNERS for BEING BAD...............

LOL

and I think the Karma is they are making money off of it now and it's bothering you types.............because your the ones complaining how they are getting money off the media blitz......................

How is that NOT KARMA.............

Nice DEFLECTION by the way.................Now we can have a discussion about what KARMA MEANS...........

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Maybe the left should have left their microphones and cameras at home and not went out in search of someone to throw their hatred at. Your left wing media went on a mission to find and destroy someone who dared disagree with the left wing mafia and it didn't work. Don't blame the pizza people, they weren't the ones looking for a camera and microphone.

They weren't "looking" for a camera and microphone, but they sure as shit jumped on the opportunity when it presented itself.

They knew what they were doing - all they had to say was "no comment", and none of this would have happened. They wanted to share their bigoted views with the world - no one tricked them into answering that reporter's questions.
Yes! All they had to do was become liars! I mean that is the entire basis of left wing politics and tactics right? If you don't want the truth just lie. That would be a very Christian thing to do wouldn't it?

"No comment" is a lie?
A small one. I prefer people make their statement and stand by it as opposed to the democrat policy of fudge the truth don't you?

So, you want them to "stand and make a statement", yet you're outraged by anyone "standing and making a statement" against them.

What happened to "personal responsibility"?

We made our statement. You went looking for someone to take down and make an example of. Nobody on my side did that it's all on you. We simply came in to defend someone who needed some help fending off the homo KKK. You and your proxies went looking for someone to hang your hatred on and we came to their defense. There is nothing more responsible, Christian or personal than that. The left wanted their lynching and failed. That makes me happy.

No it's to help them with their place being unfairly targeted.
What's hurting liberals is the way they are protesting them.
Dear they are not being "helped" lol
Help is what you get when volunteers show up to paint or cook or clean or promote.

They are being set up for life. Because the right wants to hurt the left for hurting the right for.....

Awe fuck it. If you morons can't see your being played like a guilty parishioner on payday as the offering plate gets passed by you're beyond help.

No it's to help them with their place being unfairly targeted.
What's hurting liberals is the way they are protesting them.
Dear they are not being "helped" lol
Help is what you get when volunteers show up to paint or cook or clean or promote.

They are being set up for life. Because the right wants to hurt the left for hurting the right for.....

Awe fuck it. If you morons can't see your being played like a guilty parishioner on payday as the offering plate gets passed by you're beyond help.
Some people are not used to playing the con man, only the conned,,man...

Just the American Taliban, hard at work.

American Taliban are at work in the pizzeria - who knew :omg:
Obviously. Here's your large pepperoni with a side of we hate faggots.

I also find Taliban intolerance unacceptable. Never thought that we could agree on the issue of Islam. Dude you rock!

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

You are one of the most religiously intolerant people on this board
one of the biggest jerks too....

American Taliban are at work in the pizzeria - who knew :omg:

I also find Taliban intolerance unacceptable. Never thought that we could agree on the issue of Islam. Dude you rock!

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

Religion is immature uneducated assholes.

so are those that call for the death of the handicapped....

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.
She is not a stranger to me. She is an innocent victim, mischaracterized by the press, and attacked by the moronic left. Now she can afford bodyguards who can leave fagradicals in the dirt....with bullets in them.

so are those that call for the death of the handicapped....
Not at all, That's rational, your reaction to the idea isn't, hence, you're religious.

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.
The law was changed and the bigots got to send in their We Hate the Faggots donations, anonymously, making them feel good. Everybody wins.

The change in the law is a moot point in this. The family business did nothing illegal prior to or after the change.

You understand that, Right?

Using a tiny business in a tiny town in a small state your personal pissing rock is highly obnoxious and worth my money to help them.

I feel absolutely great donating to them. I hope they use the money to improve their life's.

The law was changed and the bigots got to send in their We Hate the Faggots donations, anonymously, making them feel good. Everybody wins.

The change in the law is a moot point in this. The family business did nothing illegal prior to or after the change.

Using a tiny business in a tiny town in a small state your personal pissing rock is highly obnoxious and worth my money to help them.

I feel absolutely great donating to them. I hope they use the money to improve their life's.
The change means they can't do what started this whole thing. As for your Bigot Bucks, that's on you to live with. Why not just send it to the I Hate Faggots fund? Same thing.

The change means they can't do what started this whole thing. As for your Bigot Bucks, that's on you to live with. Why not just send it to the I Hate Faggots fund? Same thing.

It changed NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

I think not

Then again, I think, you don't.

I think not

What they said they would do, they no longer can using this law. Wake up.

I think not

Edited to ad: I hope you seek help for your problems soon, and for god sakes, DO NOT APPLY FOR AN AIRLINE PILOTS JOB!

Forum List

Back