🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupidity in politics

The danger is that when people tire of something they feel has been imposed on them they are less open to dialogue and tend to look for redress.

The statement in funding the pizzeria is simply...:finger3: nothing more, nothing less.
Just the American Taliban, hard at work.

You realize the Taliban was the government right?

The danger is that when people tire of something they feel has been imposed on them they are less open to dialogue and tend to look for redress.

The statement in funding the pizzeria is simply...:finger3: nothing more, nothing less.

American Taliban are at work in the pizzeria - who knew :omg:
Obviously. Here's your large pepperoni with a side of we hate faggots.

I also find Taliban intolerance unacceptable. Never thought that we could agree on the issue of Islam. Dude you rock!

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

You are one of the most religiously intolerant people on this board

I also find Taliban intolerance unacceptable. Never thought that we could agree on the issue of Islam. Dude you rock!

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

That Pizza place has never catered any pizza weddings let alone for any gay weddings.
Yet some lefty protestors wanted to burn their place down just because of their religious opinion, that is also intolerance.

These days, it seems the fastest way to become the Conservative Hero of the Moment and start raking in the cash from all the suckers is to say something stupid into a microphone.

These days, it seems the fastest way to become the Conservative Hero of the Moment and start raking in the cash from all the suckers is to say something stupid into a microphone.

That does not give the left the right to threaten them, shut them down for who knows how long and lose their daily income and it's because of those actions why they got the money in the first place.

That does not give the left the right to threaten them, shut them down for who knows how long and lose their daily income and it's because of those actions why they got the money in the first place.

"Lose their daily income"?

They just raised more money by being public bigots in a few days than they would have made in a decade selling pizza.

You're welcome to take their "oh poor persecuted me" garbage at face value, but as far as I'm concerned, they knew exactly what they were doing.

True, that! Threatening to burn down the Pizza shop, death threats and jamming the phone with fake orders does sound like something the Taliban would do.

They just raised more money by being public bigots in a few days than they would have made in a decade selling pizza.

You're welcome to take their "oh poor persecuted me" garbage at face value, but as far as I'm concerned, they knew exactly what they were doing.

Nobody asked you since you know nothing about them.

Nobody asked you, either. You don't know shit about them, either.

What's your fucking point?

You take them at their word because you want to believe them. It fits your preconceived worldview because it allows you to feel victimized-by-proxy.

You realize the Taliban was the government right?
Yes, and since many would like the same kind of government that makes them the American Taliban.

Did you know it started as a student movement? I've watched it since it first came on the scene. It's highly reactionary, like most here.

Do you remember Buddhist pizza? Sorry bad joke. Anything Buddhist was destroyed by the Taliban in Afghanistan. Even centuries old relics. Bet you hope that the American Taliban doesn't do the same to a Mom and Pop pizza place in Indiana.

At least we agree that Islam is intolerant.

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.

They did not need to make the left look bad. The actions that the left did, made them look bad.
They want to get rid of a Mom & Pop Pizza joint simply because their views are different from theirs.
You have no idea what they will do with the money.
Being Christians they more than likely will put a lot of that money towards their own charities.

Well for starters the have said that they were likely going to close their doors anyways because of no business and a bad economy. That was reported by Meghan Kelly last night. Now they're saying the will likely remodel. How exactly does remodeling create a good economic environment?

I don't necessarily judge the people YET. I will wait & see what they do with their new found and unwarranted fortune.

But this thread wasn't about him so much as it is the reactions of the polar extremes to him.
If I had made a list of posters that would be complaining about this I would have never thought to put you on it. That surprises me a bit. I don't really care what they do with the money. For a few dollars that weren't life or death to have it helped right a wrong and shove a giant fuck you in the face of the left wing hate mongers. They are free to do whatever they want with it as far as I'm concerned. Donate some to their church, take a vacation, move, whatever they do is fine. I'm happy it worked out for them.

True, that! Threatening to burn down the Pizza shop, death threats and jamming the phone with fake orders does sound like something the Taliban would do.
Sweetheart, that's not the Taliban. They would fix your prank call issue by removing the hand, that you used to use to answer the phone with.

They are bad people, who believe they are doing God's Will, and that's why I use their name to describe your kind of folks.

Maybe the left should have left their microphones and cameras at home and not went out in search of someone to throw their hatred at. Your left wing media went on a mission to find and destroy someone who dared disagree with the left wing mafia and it didn't work. Don't blame the pizza people, they weren't the ones looking for a camera and microphone.

You take them at their word because you want to believe them. It fits your preconceived worldview because it allows you to feel victimized-by-proxy.

My point is you are not a Christian and are merely saying what you would do. And, I do take their word for what they said and why they said it.

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.

They did not need to make the left look bad. The actions that the left did, made them look bad.
They want to get rid of a Mom & Pop Pizza joint simply because their views are different from theirs.
You have no idea what they will do with the money.
Being Christians they more than likely will put a lot of that money towards their own charities.

Well for starters the have said that they were likely going to close their doors anyways because of no business and a bad economy. That was reported by Meghan Kelly last night. Now they're saying the will likely remodel. How exactly does remodeling create a good economic environment?

I don't necessarily judge the people YET. I will wait & see what they do with their new found and unwarranted fortune.

But this thread wasn't about him so much as it is the reactions of the polar extremes to him.
If I had made a list of posters that would be complaining about this I would have never thought to put you on it. That surprises me a bit. I don't really care what they do with the money. For a few dollars that weren't life or death to have it helped right a wrong and shove a giant fuck you in the face of the left wing hate mongers. They are free to do whatever they want with it as far as I'm concerned. Donate some to their church, take a vacation, move, whatever they do is fine. I'm happy it worked out for them.
I'm sure your "Fuck You Faggots" dollars will be appreciated, or not since you donated anonymously like nearly all the rest of the bigots.

Do you remember Buddhist pizza? Sorry bad joke. Anything Buddhist was destroyed by the Taliban in Afghanistan. Even centuries old relics. Bet you hope that the American Taliban doesn't do the same to a Mom and Pop pizza place in Indiana.

At least we agree that Islam is intolerant.

So are the rest of man's religions, almost without exception.

Maybe the left should have left their microphones and cameras at home and not went out in search of someone to throw their hatred at. Your left wing media went on a mission to find and destroy someone who dared disagree with the left wing mafia and it didn't work. Don't blame the pizza people, they weren't the ones looking for a camera and microphone.

They weren't "looking" for a camera and microphone, but they sure as shit jumped on the opportunity when it presented itself.

They knew what they were doing - all they had to say was "no comment", and none of this would have happened. They wanted to share their bigoted views with the world - no one tricked them into answering that reporter's questions.

My point is you are not a Christian and are merely saying what you would do. And, I do take their word for what they said and why they said it.

Are you saying that you take them at their word simply because they're "Christian"?

:lol:

Sweetheart, that's not the Taliban. They would fix your prank call issue by removing the hand, that you used to use to answer the phone with.

They are bad people, who believe they are doing God's Will, and that's why I use their name to describe your kind of folks.

Whatever you say! But you consider someone who wouldn't cater to a gay wedding the Taliban. You are one twisted dude.

Forum List

Back