🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stupidity in politics

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.
The law was changed and the bigots got to send in their We Hate the Faggots donations, anonymously, making them feel good. Everybody wins.

The change in the law is a moot point in this. The family business did nothing illegal prior to or after the change.

You understand that, Right?

Using a tiny business in a tiny town in a small state your personal pissing rock is highly obnoxious and worth my money to help them.

I feel absolutely great donating to them. I hope they use the money to improve their life's.
The change means they can't do what started this whole thing. As for your Bigot Bucks, that's on you to live with. Why not just send it to the I Hate Faggots fund? Same thing.

It changed NOT BREAKING THE LAW?

I think not

Then again, I think, you don't.
What they said they would do, they no longer can using this law. Wake up.

They can still say whatever the fuck they want.

You really are stoopid.

I'm noticing a little disconnect here.

Are you guys under the impression that sending these folks money is somehow hurting liberals?

No it's to help them with their place being unfairly targeted.
What's hurting liberals is the way they are protesting them.
Dear they are not being "helped" lol
Help is what you get when volunteers show up to paint or cook or clean or promote.

They are being set up for life. Because the right wants to hurt the left for hurting the right for.....

Awe fuck it. If you morons can't see your being played like a guilty parishioner on payday as the offering plate gets passed by you're beyond help.
So what? They were attacked for no reason and with some small donations from a lot of people they came out better off in the end. Why would that piss you off?

You know you might be a moron if in your desperation to make the left look bad you turn a complete stranger into a millionaire.

At the end of the day the millionaire has your money & NOTHING has changed as far as the left is concerned.

They did not need to make the left look bad. The actions that the left did, made them look bad.
They want to get rid of a Mom & Pop Pizza joint simply because their views are different from theirs.
You have no idea what they will do with the money.
Being Christians they more than likely will put a lot of that money towards their own charities.

Well for starters the have said that they were likely going to close their doors anyways because of no business and a bad economy. That was reported by Meghan Kelly last night. Now they're saying the will likely remodel. How exactly does remodeling create a good economic environment?

I don't necessarily judge the people YET. I will wait & see what they do with their new found and unwarranted fortune.

But this thread wasn't about him so much as it is the reactions of the polar extremes to him.

God help me, but I agree with Grampa. Hell has officially frozen.

The danger is that when people tire of something they feel has been imposed on them they are less open to dialogue and tend to look for redress.

The statement in funding the pizzeria is simply...:finger3: nothing more, nothing less.
Just the American Taliban, hard at work.

True, that! Threatening to burn down the Pizza shop, death threats and jamming the phone with fake orders does sound like something the Taliban would do.

The Taliban is big on phone pranks? I would have never guessed that.

I heard it's over $800,000 now in donations..............

:dance::mm::rock::woohoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Bigot Bucks for Stupid Fucks...
Yes, we fought your bigotry and hatred. Fuck you, you lost.
No, dummy, I won. They changed the law, in a week no less.
No they didn't you idiot. It was always against the law to discriminate. They just repeated laws that were already on the books. Now you can't discriminate against Christians. That must piss you off.

Are you guys under the impression that sending these folks money is somehow hurting liberals?

Whatever you guys want to tell yourselves as you write those checks.

Maybe if someone lights a bag of poop on fire on their doorstep they'll raise another million bucks.

Doesn't change the fact that you're persecuting them by passing laws telling them they must do things contrary to their beliefs.

Obviously. Here's your large pepperoni with a side of we hate faggots.

I also find Taliban intolerance unacceptable. Never thought that we could agree on the issue of Islam. Dude you rock!

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

You are one of the most religiously intolerant people on this board
one of the biggest jerks too....
Religion is immature uneducated assholes.

So you're a religion now?

All religious intolerance is unacceptable, but in certain places and at certain times it can be allowed to happen. A pizza place doesn't make that cut.

You are one of the most religiously intolerant people on this board
one of the biggest jerks too....
Religion is immature uneducated assholes.
so are those that call for the death of the handicapped....
Not at all, That's rational, your reaction to the idea isn't, hence, you're religious.
yea im religious.....hold on...
di-YQIO.gif

I heard it's over $800,000 now in donations..............

:dance::mm::rock::woohoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Bigot Bucks for Stupid Fucks...
Yes, we fought your bigotry and hatred. Fuck you, you lost.
No, dummy, I won. They changed the law, in a week no less.
No they didn't you idiot. It was always against the law to discriminate. They just repeated laws that were already on the books. Now you can't discriminate against Christians. That must piss you off.
No, that law was on the books. This was different.

Whatever you guys want to tell yourselves as you write those checks.

Maybe if someone lights a bag of poop on fire on their doorstep they'll raise another million bucks.

Doesn't change the fact that you're persecuting them by passing laws telling them they must do things contrary to their beliefs.

Excuse me. I'm not "persecuting" anyone.

I haven't passed any laws.

The danger is that when people tire of something they feel has been imposed on them they are less open to dialogue and tend to look for redress.

The statement in funding the pizzeria is simply...:finger3: nothing more, nothing less.
Just the American Taliban, hard at work.

True, that! Threatening to burn down the Pizza shop, death threats and jamming the phone with fake orders does sound like something the Taliban would do.

The Taliban is big on phone pranks? I would have never guessed that.

Not very good at guessing are you.

Forum List

Back