Subpoenas Flying for BridgeGate

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Twenty subpoenas are being issued, seventeen of which are for individuals.

Christie went to Manahawkin and let a Sandy victim cry on his lapel yesterday for the cameras. He's in serious damage control before he goes to Florida and kisses Republican donor ass this week.

But of course anyone who weighs over 400 pounds demonstrates that they are self-destructive. They don't need to embroil themselves in a political scandal to prove that.

But of course anyone who weighs over 400 pounds demonstrates that they are self-destructive. They don't need to embroil themselves in a political scandal to prove that. [/B]

Why do you hate fat people?

I remember your previous sig saying "scared white people," which implies you hate white people.

I also remember some vicious comments you made about conservative women, using the words "slut," "whore," and "rape."

Why do you hate women so?

Why do you hate so much?

Last edited:
Wow, if only Progressive supported subpoenas for Fast and Furious, NSA and the IRS.

For the nonexistent coverups?????

The House has that power and they are controlled by the GOP.

If there was really something there, they would go after it. They put on a really big show, but in the end, the Tea Bag house knows they got nothin'….

The next time a republican politician thinks he can gain the support of the mainstream media by being a democrat he should remember what they did to Christie.

The poor left/Libs/Democrats

they just can't deflect enough off Obama almost 60% disapprovals, OscamCare, the IRS, Benghazi, etc etc

The majority of the people could care less about Christy... that's the people in his States problem

No skin off the rest of us in the country

Christie went to Manahawkin and let a Sandy victim cry on his lapel yesterday for the cameras. He's in serious damage control before he goes to Florida and kisses Republican donor ass this week.

But of course anyone who weighs over 400 pounds demonstrates that they are self-destructive. They don't need to embroil themselves in a political scandal to prove that.

Nothing but a troll thread.

20 subpoenas over a traffic jam? Wow, you leftists sure have your priorities straight...

The shit is getting real.

I can't believe Christie dug himself in this deep.

Hubris.

Hubris.

This is a local event and really isn't gaining momentum despite what the media is doing.
What will blow this up is if he is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But, not until then.

Hubris.

This is a local event and really isn't gaining momentum despite what the media is doing.
What will blow this up is if he is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But, not until then.

Really? Do you know where Christie is getting ready to go as we type? Florida. Why? To meet with big name Republican donors and ask for money. Why? Do I need to answer that question for you, too?

2016 may seem like a long way off to you, but the main players are gathering money and influence now.

Christie to meet with prominent GOP donors at Florida event

Wow, if only Progressive supported subpoenas for Fast and Furious, NSA and the IRS.

Yeah, Christie and his people should just do like the Obama administration does and refuse to testify. Just give them the finger and continue on your way.

Bahahahaa......I suspect that a few of those subpoenas are being handed to the people who were either fired or resigned last month.

The poor left/Libs/Democrats

they just can't deflect enough off Obama almost 60% disapprovals, OscamCare, the IRS, Benghazi, etc etc

The majority of the people could care less about Christy... that's the people in his States problem

No skin off the rest of us in the country

Right. I bet bobble-heads like you said that about a little ol' governor in Arkansas back in 1991 who had rumors about him approaching women for sex at fundraisers.

Hubris.

Really? Do you know where Christie is getting ready to go as we type? Florida. Why? To meet with big name Republican donors and ask for money. Why? Do I need to answer that question for you, too?

2016 may seem like a long way off to you, but the main players are gathering money and influence now.

Were we talking about "Bridgegate" or are we talking about campaign donors? I'm confused, are you drailing your own thread?????????

20 subpoenas over a traffic jam? Wow, you leftists sure have your priorities straight...

It was the break in or even the slush fund that made Watergate such a big deal.

Know your history and get some perspective.

Check out Bill Clinton for historic perspective. It seems that he was guilty of just about everything on your juvenile list.

Fast and Furious was a joke and will never become serious. 2,000 guns in Mexico out of how many? 10's of millions? Also uhh..yeah, the program started in 2006...hello??

NSA has operated the same way ever since the technology to do what they do has been available to them...they were not following any administration policies given to them.

The IRS scandal is debunked as it was a Bush appointee who was also targeting left wing groups as well as conservative ones, also none were denied exempt status. They just included certain political terms like "occupy" "progressive" "tea party" "patriots" in their referencing methods. The main reason for increased scrutiny was the IRS adjusting to the changes caused by the Citizen's United Supreme Court Ruling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back