Suicide by cop….crazy video. Will BLM riot. (*Warning graphic cop body cam footage*)

That's fucked up. What crime was committed? Show your ID or go in handcuffs? That's illegal AF if no crime was reported in the area that he is a suspect of. :nono:

Bad shoot. Buh-bye cop.

Its in the article. Read it.

A crime was commited and the person of interest looked like the guy who said he had a gun and was going to shoot the cop.

Just click on the link. Rooster Cogburn could figure it out.

A crime was commited and the person of interest looked like the guy who said he had a gun and was going to shoot the cop.

Then that's a shame because he wasn't that guy.

Ok, there was a robbery committed. I remember the police pulled me over and said there was a robbery in the area when there was no robbery in the area and nothing wrong with the vehicle I was driving. They just wanted to pull me over is what it was.
I kinda called 'em on it because they said a bank had "just been robbed" and it was 11 PM. :uhh:

Last edited:

The Duke

I just reread this and it may have come off aggressive and perhaps disrespectful. That was not the intent, I was trying to be funny. Sorry if it came across that way, McQ.

Forum List

Back